BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
These are in my opinion the best drug store facial wipes I’ve ever used. I always keep extra packs and leave them laying around the house and car even my purse because you never know when your going to need a makeup wipe. They are always soaked and I love that in a wipe. I hate purchasing a bag of face wipes and they are barely even wet with these they are soaked and you never have to worry about them not being. I highly recommend and I purchase mine at Walmart they are always cheaper.
Holly K.
These wipes are okay. They're nothing spectacular. The wipes are not very moist and I have to scrub my face pretty hard to get any makeup off. They do tend to break me out sometimes so if you have sensitive skin these may not be the best for you.
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
I'm a lazy girl and admit to sleeping in my makeup on more than a few occassions...(I know! BAD GIRL!!) So I always try to keep these on hand to make life as easy as possible. They leave my skin clean, smooth and soft without drying my skin out. Love these!
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
My ultimate favorite makeup remover!! I love these SO MUCH MORE than the Neutrogena wipes. I used the Neutrogena hydrating wipes for years until I found these. The Neutrogena ones make my under eye area burn and I found that my skin was just too sensitive for them. These are super delicate but get the job done!! They also don’t dry out my sensitive skin. Absolute favvvv!
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
These wipes do a decent job at removing makeup, but they're a bit too abrasive to use around my eyes. They are designed to be slightly abrasive in order to remove dry skin. I use them in the Winter to help with the dry skin on my face, but I use a different product to remove my eye makeup. If they were just a little bit gentler, I would give them another star.
Trisha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked the way these felt on the face when taking off my makeup. The scent isn't bad, and the cloth isn't to scratchy or thin. Had to use a couple to get all my product cleaned off, but worked ok.
Lindsay B.
Fairfax, VA
I use these every night to take off my makeup and clean my face. I love that you don't need to use water with them, and that there's no residue or anything to wash off. Sometimes in the morning I still have some mascara smudges leftover, so I don't think it removes my mascara 100%, but it does everything else.
Callie S.
Canton, GA
These are great! Most cleansing wipes burn my skin, even when they say they are for sensitive skin, but these do not at all! They leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. I use them before bed and in the morning to help me feel awake and refreshed. Will continue to repurchase for sure!
Cher S.
I love these wipes. I always cleanse my face with wipes before using a facial cleanser.  These are great, they don't irritate my skin, they are gentle cleansing wipes. They really do remove my makeup.  I love that they are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
These are nice to use when you need to quickly remove your makeup and go to bed. Gentle in my sensitive skin and eyes but remove makeup well. Has a side of the wipe with some bumpies to exfoliate but you can use smooth side to remove eye makeup.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?