BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it sa...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It does add a nice shine to skin, but if you have oily skin it might be too much." in 1 review
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Shan E.
Shan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just OK. I picked up a package because it was on clearance and I always can use facial wipes. I like that the fragrance is light and not overwhelming. I did find that these wipes really weren't the best for removing makeup but I was wearing sunscreen and a cream shadow at the time of use. These may be fine for regular makeup that isn't long-wearing. I mostly used these to clean my face when I was too lazy to wash and they worked fine for that purpose.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Kansas City, MO
I like that this is a natural, simple product. I just can't stray away from my Neutrogena cleansing wipes. I have used these when my normal product is out of stock. I do like how fresh my face feels after them unlike the Neutrogena wipes. But I also don't feel like they clean as well. If I take my makeup off at night and use one again in the morning, I'll see more makeup on the wipe. I've also broken out a bit from them if I'm not careful and use a second wipe.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a purse necessity! Especially for the summer, when my face tends to be the oiliest. I use these wipes anytime my face gets too oily or icky. Very convenient and refreshing! I also use these after I crash at a friends house after a long night out. Simple ingredients not a lot of extra stuff. Great product!!! Moisturizing skin wipes. Wont dry out skin.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand a lot and have tried many of the products from their product line and find them to be of very good quality. I love that they have simple ingredients that are gentle on my skin. These wipes cleaned my face, removed my makeup and made my skin feel refreshed. It's a good brand for just about anyone, at any age, at any stage.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
In a pinch, I'll grab these while I'm at CVS. I am an avid Ole Henriksen wipes user, but sometimes I can't afford to spend $15 on makeup removing wipes. These are a good backup, even if nothing really compares to OH wipes. I like the smell of these and they do a decent job of taking my makeup off.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is alright. I wouldn't say it's anything to special just another makeup wipe. it has a nice light smell and takes my makeup off. I wouldn't say much face is more radiant. Overall it's an alright product but I have used better and probably won't repurchase.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love theses wipes. Simple as a brand overall is an amazing brand and one of my favorites. Their makeup wipes get every last bit of makeup off and are super gentle on my fact and eyes and don't burn like others that can. HIghly recommend checking these out.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
It does get my face clean, but I don't find it to be moisturizing at all. In fact, my skin feels quite tight after using it and washing it all off. To me it's actually the opposite of moisturizing, it's quite drying. I do like that there's no perfumes in it though.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer these make up cleansing wipes over most name brand wipes. These wipes are highly affordable, they are comparable to the quality you get from other name brands & you can get two packages for the price of one name brand product. I highly recommend these.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Asheboro, NC
I have super sensitive skin, so these wipes are the only ones that agree with my skin. I am the worst at taking the time to remove my make-up at night, so these wipes make my skin happier, plus they give me no excuse to go to sleep with my make-up still on.
Bonita V.
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these face wipes control oil?