BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it sa...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It does add a nice shine to skin, but if you have oily skin it might be too much." in 1 review
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Maleny J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I bought these Bc I read great reviews but I wish they were more wet. They are a bit dry but still work. I would just rather purchase a different brand.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Simple cleansing wipes but this one is not my cup of tea. They're okay.... Just okay. I like that they're gentle on my skin, and they don't tug very much. They do perform relatively well in the "radiant" factor but it's not something that really has me sold. These ones also just don't do a very good job at removing all my makeup. They're definitely not as effective as other wipes I have tried. I'll use them until I run out, but I'm not planning on repurchasing at all.
Mecca M.
Love. Love. Love. LOVE. These wipes are my #1 go to when it comes to taking off my makeup before bed. I love how clean the wipes make my skin feel and there is no strong chemical smell. I love the entire simple wipe collection but the radiance cleansing wipes are my favorite because they leave my face bright and gives the appearance of much more even skin tone.
Lex K.
Paw Paw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a pack of these facial cleansing wipes as a free sample with an online order. I found that they smell pretty good, but they don't remove my makeup as well as I'd like and they kind of dry my skin out even more than it already is.. I think if you have oily skin and only wear minimal makeup, these would be a good purchase; they just didn't work for me.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these wipes daily. There are always in my house. They are so wonderful for taking off makeup or just the grim from the day. I can not remember a day that I haven't had these. The price is wonderful! I make sure to never run out. They clean well without drying out your skin! Awesome!
Sydney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. Price is great, quality is great, result is great. Cleans well, smells good, doesn't irritate sensitive skin, hydrates without being oily. The clothes might be a little "weak", in that they leave little fibers behind occasionally. It doesn't typically bother me though.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the cleasing wipes they are very good they strip all the make up off fast and it's not strong very gentle nice bottle would buy again they were very affordable picked up at wal greens.
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually use these on my face, which is what they are for. I live in a hot, humid, muggy area and get sweaty just walking to and from my car. These are great for freshening up. I just wipe up and reapply deodorant. No more BO and they don't irritate my skin!
Emily B.
Frisco
Simple face wipes are my go to for makeup remover. I even have my husband trained to pick them up whenever he's at the store! They remove makeup really well and don't leave the oily feeling I get from other makeup removers. Very gentle on the skin too
Laura R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time i use this product i will use them mostly to remove my make up, but then i notice how smooth it was i honestly use it to wipe my face i carry them with me incase i have to fix my make up its a #1 essential product for all skin type,
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these face wipes control oil?