BY SIMPLE

Kind to Skin Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients: Glycerin, Allantoin & Bisabolol. 0 Artificial Perfumes or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Oil Free & Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic & Hypoallergenic. No Animal Derived Ingredients Our Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15, a perfect oil free blend of skin-loving ingredients & added vitamins, moisturizes with a light, non-greasy feel & helps protect your sk. see more...

• I've used this brand face wash before and it was decent. ...2 Answers
  • Does this feel greasy once on?3 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer help with dry skin? Sometimes moist...1 Answers
Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "I have very sensitive skin, and have a hard time finding something that doesn't irritate it! This stuff works great! My skin gets very dry on my face and I don't need to use very much, and it moisturizes it really well! I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive dry skin on their face!" in 244 reviews
  • "I love it. I used to use Neutrogenas version but i prefer this much more. I also tried a generic store brand knock off of this and it was terrible, made me break out even though it was non comedogenic. I'll stick with this brand right here. Very light but still very moisturizing. " in 123 reviews
  • "Overall this product is great. It would work best with someone who has an oily complexion, as it doesn't moisturize well enough if you have dry skin." in 103 reviews
taylor s.
This product is definitely light on your skin and gentle with my sensitive face. However, I feel like the formula is too thin and doesn't actually moisturize my face. I was expecting it to be absorbed into my face, but instead it kind of sits on top of my skin. I would recommend for someone with more normal skin as mine can be combination and it did not help much!
Leah K.
East Lansing
I love this moisturizer for the day! It's very hydrating, but light enough for the daytime. The SPF is also amazing! I'm a huge believer in sunscreen so it's great to have it in my moisturizer so I never forget to put it on. I love that it protects my face with minimal effort from me.
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
This Simple light moisturizer is definitely one of my favorites. It's made by sensitive skin experts with skin loving ingredients including •Glycerin •allantoin •bisabolol. This moisturizer also contains vitamins including Pro vitamin B5 and vitamin E. It's also SPF 15, so it moisturizes and protects from the sun. The consistency is thin, it applies smoothly, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. it's gentle on the skin and great for keeping your face looking refreshed and feeling soft. It's also •Dermatologist tested •hypoallergenic •contains no animal derived ingredients.
Overall this is a great moisturizer and I'd definitely recommend you try it especially if you have sensitive skin!
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I had heard good things about this brand, and I really liked the makeup wipes I tried from Simple, both the micellar ones and the cleansing ones, so I decided to pick up this moisturizer with spf 15. I have oily skin, and tend to get a little dry around my nose and cheeks in the winter. This moisturizer does smell a bit like sunscreen, but not strongly. It has a light lotion consistency, and is white. It does leave a little bit of a white cast, so I would be aware of that if you have deeper skin tones, but I am fair and when blended out the white cast went away on me. I felt like this moisturizer wasn't the best for my skin because I think it clogged my pores a bit, but I don't think it would have given me cystic acne or anything. I personally prefer a product with higher spf and that does not leave any white cast, so I am going to purchase an spf separately from my moisturizer. If you have normal to combination skin and a lighter skin tone, I think this product will work well for you.
Megan M.
Rahway
Are use this moisturizer because of the SPF in it. I like to have that in my moisturizer just to protect my face. It’s a great size it’ll last me about a year you don’t need to use a lot. Great Pricing not too expensive packaging is great nice sizeI would buy again
Jay 💖.
This was a decent mosturizer,though it had a tiny bit of a slip/grease feel to it when it was applied. It smelled decent and protected my face,but I couldn't apply makeup with it on without it breaking up my makeup. Perhaps that's because I already have combination skin? I don't know. Either way though,it was a nice product if I wasn't going to wear makeup. I give this product a healthy 7.5/10 and will repurchase come summer.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product but it is not my year round sunscreen. I am VERY fair so I need a higher SPF in the sunny months but since I’m in Michigan this is my go to SPF product for about 8 months of the year. It’s so light I can wear it over or under my other moisturizers and it’s not oily so it doesn’t interfere with my foundation. You can’t beat the cost either and it’s great for sensitive skin.
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
I would recommend this to those who typically break out due to face sunscreen. Unlike most facial sunscreens, this doesn’t cause me to break out. The sunscreen in this product is blended in with the lotion and I find it to be less heavy than most traditional face sunscreens. I also think it clogs the poor less. My only complaint is that it still has a slight tacky feel like sunscreen and you can still smell it, although I am not sure if that’s inevitable. The only other con is that it is very low in SPF, so it’s great for everyday wear, but not necessarily to be out all day or at the beach.
Michelle H.
Vestavia, AL
This simple sunscreen moisturizer does the trick. I use it daily after washing my face and before my makeup and it goes on very light, not too thick to get in the way of my makeup. Smells like sunscreen- but hey, it’s sunscreen. Seems like the bottle is gonna last forever.
Mary m.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite moisturizer Im on Accutane right now and this is the only thing my skin likes since it’s so sensitive. It really helps for keep my skin hydrated even thought it just says light on it. And i love that it has spf but have a clean feel and isn’t tacky.
Amber B.
Will this product work for dry skin as well?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Is this okay for oily skin?
casey k.
How is this under makeup and in the summer heat?
Sara P.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love this moisturizer! Can anyone who also uses this tell me where they found the best price?
Keitha R.
Rustburg, VA
I've been looking for a new moisturizer and cleansing routine. The ingredients are important. I'm looking for a more natural product. Does this have a lot of chemicals? Does it smell nice?

Amazon