BY SIMPLE

Kind to Skin Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients: Glycerin, Allantoin & Bisabolol. 0 Artificial Perfumes or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Oil Free & Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic & Hypoallergenic. No Animal Derived Ingredients Our Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15, a perfect oil free blend of skin-loving ingredients & added vitamins, moisturizes with a light, non-greasy feel & helps protect your sk. see more...

• I've used this brand face wash before and it was decent. Is the m...2 Answers
  • Does this feel greasy once on?3 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer help with dry skin? Sometimes moisturizers ...1 Answers
Liz R.
Love this moisturizer! I tried this product after buying their micellar water (which is a magical elixir in a bottle, trust me) and was not disappointed. I wear this under full makeup, under just bbcream, on its own, whenever and it's fantastic. They always say you should have at least one facial moisturizer with a light sod so this has everything you need! I'm super pasty and ghostly so I tend to put in "real" sunblock in at least SPF 50 when I know I'm going to be out in the sun for long periods of time, but just for casual wear this is great! There is a light sunblock smell to it (which yeah. Makes sense I suppose) but that would be my only con which isn't really that big of a con. All in all great product!
Aqila N.
This is a light moisturizer with spf 15. It is a thin kind of liquidy consistency. Since I have combo skin I thought that this would be nice to use since it is light, and it also has spf 15 it ended up not working for me. It doesn't moisturize my skin so much and I am left with dry skin afterwards. It doesn't keep my skin moisturized. I would say that if you are on the oily side then it might work better, but for me it didn't meet my needs. It is also kind of a good moisturizer since it doesn't have a lot of bad ingredients in it as it says on the packaging. It also has spf which is good.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
I didn't think I would have any problems with this moisturizer. I have been using Simple's Toner and face wipes and I like them. This, however, was not what I expected. The only thing I can positively say is that there wasn't any scent which I liked because I can be sensitive to certain smells. However, every time I used it (which was only for a few days) it felt like it was burning my skin. It stung and I really don't think that's normal. I ended up just getting a refund. I don't even think I have very sensitive skin, just combo to oily, which is why I'm so disappointed.
Katherine W.
This is the SPF version of my favorite moisturizer. (Okay, not really, apparently this one is "protecting light" and the other is "replenishing" but they feel the same to me.) Anyway, I break out with sunscreen so I opt for this moisturizer in the summer when I need some SPF. It may not be the highest protection, but it works for me. If you know you need a higher SPF, I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're looking for a protective summer moisturizer, this is a great pick, and is always in my summer beach bag.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite products to use on a daily basis. I have extremely sensitive skin and this moisturizer smooths and calms my skin while providing light spf protection. I love that it's not to thick and you don't feel greasy after using it. My skin has made a huge improvement since I started using simple products in combination with other sensitive skin products. This is the basis of my every day routine. Hydrate and nurture my skin; even on days I go makeup free this is always in use.
Brittany P.
Lake Charles, LA
So I started using this a couple of months ago by accident because I had ran out of my clean and clear moisturizer and had no money to buy a new one. So I saw that i had this brand new and unopened. I decided to try it and I am in love. It's a good moisturizer and has spf which is great for summer. I don't like using makeup in summer so I just mix a tiny bit of foundation with this and its like a bb cream. I highly recommend this. And its for sensitive skin too.
Madeline K.
Keller, TX
I absolutely love Simplease brand products, all of them are fantastic and so affordable. This is my go to moisturizer when I know I am going to be in the sun. It's a lightweight formula so you don't feel like you have an inch of thick moisturizer on your face and the added sunscreen is a huge plus for my extremely fair skin. This product has never clogged my pores causing a breakout like some other thick moisturizers have.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
I love this because it doesn't break me out and it has the SPF, but it always feels heavy on my skin. I like a moisturizer that I can barely feel, but does the job and this does the job, but it somewhat uncomfortable for a few minutes until I either ignore it or it dries. I use very little because of this. I like my neutrogena moisturizer much better but it doesn't have an SPF so I use this for days in the sun.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this moisturizer for daytime use and I find that it met my expectations. It was lightweight and gentle on the skin. I have oily skin prone to breakouts and I didn't experience any breakouts while using this. It's affordable and I enjoy the packaging except you can't tell how much product you have in the container while using it. Overall I would recommend it but I did wish it had a higher SPF.
Halley L.
I like to use this moisturizer at night after my acne treatments because it is very moisturizing, which is nice before bed. I bought it at Target for a reasonable price. I thought at first that I would use it in the morning under makeup because it does have SPF, but instead, I prefer night usage now. It's a little too heavy for my oily skin for use in the morning, unless I use a light hand.
Amber B.
Will this product work for dry skin as well?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin?
casey k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this under makeup and in the summer heat?
Sara P.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love this moisturizer! Can anyone who also uses this tell me where they found the best price?
Keitha R.
Rustburg, VA
I've been looking for a new moisturizer and cleansing routine. The ingredients are important. I'm looking for a more natural product. Does this have a lot of chemicals? Does it smell nice?