Simple Oil Balancing Wipes uploaded by Stacey B.

BY SIMPLE

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins. These super soft, pH balanced, alcohol free facial wipes effectively remove impurities and control facial shine. They will leave your face deeply cleansed and refreshed. They are perfect to pack in your purse, desk drawer, gym bag, car or anywhere you may need them on-the-go as well as at home. They are also perfect for sensitive skin but can still effectively remove tough makeup, including waterproof mascara. These wipes leave no residue behind, only clean and refreshed skin are left. They are designed to help maintain your skin's barrier, leaving your skin feeling soft and refreshed see more...

• Where can I find them in Edmonton? Are they as effective as their...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVE THESE AND THEY ARE SO HARD TO FIND. This is one of my FAVORITE beauty products and I ALWAYS have amazing results. I feel like my skin is clear and clean, and if I am not wearing makeup, it sometimes help to refresh my skin if I'm out and about (ie sweating at a theme park, which I do OFTEN because I live in Orlando and have APs to Disney World and Universal Studios). Like I said, though, these are hard to find locally because it is hit or miss on whether they will have them. I almost always buy them on Amazon and keep a stash of them for when I run out of an open pack!
Sabrina K.
Brook Park, OH
These are nice for using before or after you wash off your makeup, but cannot be used alone unless you aren't wearing any makeup. I found that these don't really remove all of my foundation or mascara. I do really like the light scent - it's so much better than other brand wipes that are just so saturated with fragrance it feels like you are just wiping perfume on your face.

I like the texture of these... they don't rip easy but are still soft enough on your skin.

As for oil balancing, I'm not sure. I do a lot to control the oil on my face, so another product in the lineup doesn't make much of a difference to me.

Overall I think 3 stars is a fair rating.
Kortney M.
Long Beach, MS
I LOVE these wipes, I have used them on many occasions. I like to keep a pack in my work bag, my suitcase, and on side of my bed. They make my face feel so clean and fresh. It is perfect for a late night when I haven't been able to wash my face right away. I love the smell and how light they are. Amazing product that I will continue to purchase.
Griffith A.
Carmel , IN
This is my absolute favorite brand of cleansing facial wipes but it becomes way too pricey to do it this way, I resorted to baby wipes recently because you get a lot more for a better price and they don't smell like anything. I will probably buy these if I see them on sale though at my local drug store. I like when they do bogo on these.
Susan F.
Philadelphia
Great wipes for removing makeup quickly and easily. Even with one wipe, I'm able to remove all my makeup including mascara. Plus the formula is perfect for sensitive skin. These are the wipes I let my girls use after a glamour make-over. Easy to have on the go too! Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
I love to use this product when I need to take off my makeup.  This was my first time purchasing it and I fell in love with the way it made my face feel afterwards.  It is a great value for the price you pay.  I will defiantly be purchasing this again. As I will also recommend to my friends.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I use simple every morning and every night to wipe away any dirt or oil on my face. I have very sensitive skin, so I am very cautious about what I use. These wipes always leave my face feeling nice and refreshed. They do not cause me to break out, either. I've been using for years and will continue to.
Veronica  D.
The wipes are great. I use them to wipe my face down when it feels grimy if I'm in a place where I can't immediately wash my face, ie work. I use them to remove makeup also. It really does remove waterproof mascara. The thickness of the towellette is perfect and won't tear apart as other brands do.
Michele M.
Absarokee, MT
These wipes are some of the worst I have found on the market! I went to wash my face with one last summer and just barely touched my eye and it caused a severe enough chemical burn that I had to go to same daycare and couldn't drive for three days. Never again will I touch a "Simple" product.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
My go to wipes for anything and anytime.  I love simple because it is an amazing and great product for sensitive skin.  I have really bad acne and combination skin and this product will not dry out my skin at all.  It is amazing to bring anywhere because it literally does magic
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Where can I find them in Edmonton? Are they as effective as their wipes? I have super oily skin and would love to try these.