BY SIMPLE #28 in Face Wipes

New. Controls Shine Kind to Skin. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. 2 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Zinc PCA & Glycerin. No Alcohol, Non-Drying. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers. see more...

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
  • "I have very oily skin and although I don't feel as if this keeps oil off my face, it's still a great cleansing wipe." in 1 review
  • "I workout and play volleyball every morning at school and I'm always in a mad dash to get ready for 2nd period." in 1 review
  • "the worst makeup remover wipes ive ever used!" in 1 review
  • "I have super oily skin and recently I went to an overnight summer camp for a week to be a counselor and needed something faster and more simple than my current multi-step routine." in 1 review
  • "Remove my make up (Even waterproof mascara!!!)" in 1 review
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
The cleansing cloth itself is not the softest I have used. The cloth is a bit abrasive but not too harsh on my skin which is good for me since it also provides some exfoliation and once my makeup is removed, my skin feels softer too. It does not leave any sticky, slippery, greasy feeling or any residue on my skin after I am done using this.The resealable plastic pouch is extremely convenient to take with me on travels and helps the wipes from drying out. They are not completely fragrance free which is something I would expect from a product made for sensitive skin. They do have a very mild clean scent which is not bothersome to me, but people who are looking for fragrance free products might not like this. They also do contain parabens. Overall, I really do enjoy using these wipes. They perform exceptionally well, do not irritate my skin and eyes or leave any residue behind and smell pleasant. Though they do not have features that usually people with sensitive skin look for such as soft cloth, being fragrance free, and free of chemicals like parabens, I am willing to overlook these cons.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Simple is one my favorite cleansing wipe brands!  The actual wipe itself is so soft and doesn't at all make me feel like I'm scrubbing vigorously, harming my skin in the process, just to get my makeup off and give my face a basic cleansing.  Just kind of swipe it around your face a couple of times and I think that's sufficient.  Of course I still continue with my normal cleanser following the wipes, but especially if I was traveling, I would feel more than comfortable just using the wipes and giving my face a rinse.
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE THESE AND THEY ARE SO HARD TO FIND. This is one of my FAVORITE beauty products and I ALWAYS have amazing results. I feel like my skin is clear and clean, and if I am not wearing makeup, it sometimes help to refresh my skin if I'm out and about (ie sweating at a theme park, which I do OFTEN because I live in Orlando and have APs to Disney World and Universal Studios). Like I said, though, these are hard to find locally because it is hit or miss on whether they will have them. I almost always buy them on Amazon and keep a stash of them for when I run out of an open pack!
Heather S.
Kettering, OH
I bought these on a whim. I had heard a lot of friends talking about them and figured I would try them. Was I grateful I did. It really felt like all the days dirt and build up was wiped away. They left me feeling smooth and clean. No stickiness like other facial wipes. I would definitely recommend these to my friends.
StacyAnn L.
Been using these as makeup remover towelettes and sometimes as face cloths. I love that they do not have any harsh chemicals or perfumes. Perfumes irritate my skin so I loved finding these. They work well to remove all makeup. It took me a long time of trying multiple​ face wipes to find these which are amazing!
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
I got these in my allure box and I've repurchased and have used them ever since. They don't make my face oily and no breakouts. Retail is usually around $5 for a good size package. I'm not sure exactly how many wipes come in one package. But They are decent sized. Very affordable. Great Quality
Mollie A.
pelham
This product works well, however I do have other brands that I prefer more. It is more price friendly, so you get what you pay for. I got them at my local Walgreens. I’d recommend to those on a tight budget and need a good makeup remover face wipe!
Twanna R.
Hillsboro, AL
I'm not really a big fan of cleansing wipes but these were pretty good. It had a really nice smell and it didn't take that many to clean my whole face. I can remember I took a while to wipe away the mascara but that's to be expected. Overall it's an okay products if you like wipes.
Adelia C.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the  best face wipes I have been using! They are so gentle on the skin and definitely met my expectations! They make my skin feel so soft from the gentleness.  The are definitely worth the price that they are I recommend them to everyone!
courtney L.
I used these for a while with no problem. They got a lot of my makeup off without making my skin feel oily or slimy. But after a while they started to break me out. I couldn't use them without it feeling like my skin was on fire. I haven't been able to use them since.
Katie M.
How does this product remove mascara and eyeliner compared to something like neutrogena makeup remover wipes?
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
How well does it take off mascara and eyeliner? Does it burn your eyes?
Letty r.
Can I use this if my skin is actually dry?
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
How many wipes would you need to remove a full cover foundation?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Where can I buy these? I got them in a voxbox a while ago and I'm obsessed. I have incredibly sensitive skin and they're great for me.