BY SIMPLE

New. Controls Shine Kind to Skin. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. 2 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Zinc PCA & Glycerin. No Alcohol, Non-Drying. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers. see more...

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
  • "I have oily skin and after using it my face felt very nice and balance....you can tell the quality of the product the first time you use it!" in 3 reviews
  • "I've re-bought these several times and recommend them to anyone with oily or sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "Remove my make up (Even waterproof mascara!!!)" in 1 review
  • "These are really good to clean my face at night from all the leftover makeup and dirt accumulated on my face." in 1 review
  • "I have super oily skin and recently I went to an overnight summer camp for a week to be a counselor and needed something faster and more simple than my current multi-step routine." in 1 review
Dawn Y.
I was sent these to for free from influenster.... I am not being paid for this.

Ok, let me Suu usually when I see someone sent something for free... I do not believe reviews... BUT I am one of those puerile to tell the truth! Good or bad!

I REALLY like these! I have combo oily skin. And VERY sensitive skin. So I put these to the test! They did take off my waterproof mascara.... easily... did not need to pull on my eyes at all... took my make up of very easily. Made my face feel fresh and tight after all my make up was removed! I also wear the 24 hour lip stain... took it off right away.. no scrubbing... amazing wipes!!!

I found nothing bad to say about these!

I loved them!!! I am not sure where to buy them or price... but this is one good product! If you see them, grab them, you won't be disappointed!
Amanda M.
Hazleton, IA
This is my go to product. I don't even use it only for makeup remover, but I use them at night before bed to do a quick wash of my face. I absolutely love that it removes EVERYTHING, including dirt that my in-shower face scrub can't seem to get! I buy this all the time, and even have used them on my boyfriends face when he gets home from work (they work so well, they get factory dirt and grim off his face!!!) and he likes them too! They don't smell chemically, nor do they smell fruity or flowery. They are perfect. I highly recommend if you have sensitive skin too. I personally don't get breakouts with this product like I do with most other stuff. <3 Love love love!!!
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
These are a life saver! I have these in my gym bag, my overnight back, in my face and by my bedside. I use these whenever I need to refresh after a workout, touch up my make-up or remove my make up without my cleanser/sink. I hate admit it but I even use these when I forget to wash my make-up at night, I grab one of these from my side table so I don't have to get up. These make my skin feel just as clean as washing with a cleanser and water. I have sensitive skin and these are very gentle and leave no irritation. I use so many of these wipes; they are the best!
Yasmin A.
These makeup remover wipes work like a charm! Being someone who wears makeup day-to-day, it gets irritating to have to sit there and remove it all using multiple cotton pads and paper towels. There remover wipes are amazing for daily use and on the go! They do not irritate the skin or trigger break out and don't make my skin oily. However, I do find that it does not work on its own. You need to use a facial wash and, I'd recommend, a toner after you've wiped down most of the products on your face. But, it does get a majority of the makeup off smoothly.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
These things are amazing. I use them on hot days when you just feel icky and you need to wipe that icky sweat off of you and they don't leave a nasty feeling behind either. They leave you feeling refreshed. I use theses whenever i can because they get the job done.

I've also converted my friend to start using these and she loves them as well. When you get those nasty 90 degree days it's a nice feeling to be able to wipe down with something so good. This is the product I'd recommend. None of that off brand stuff.
amber w.
I love using these wipes to remove my makeup. They don't have a lot of ingredients in them and they remove not of your makeup. You still need to wash your face. But if you don't have time this is a good step. I use these first then wash my face with my electric scrub brush to remove all makeup. These wipes make it easy to remove your eye makeup and helps spend up your overall makeup removal. I like that there are not a lot of chemicals in these wipes and they don't have a strong smell.
Mytri S.
Baltimore, MD
These makeup remover wipes are the best drugstore discovery ever! I typically used Kirkland Facial Cleansing clothes, but I decided to try these out after seeing some commercials. I'm really glad I did - they work really well on my sensitive, acne-prone skin and remove all my makeup at the end of the day. I love that it's not scented, so my skin doesn't freak out with it. I've bought a ton of these since I first tried it and keep them everywhere in the house and in my travel bag.
Edie R.
la habra, CA
With my oily skin, sometimes using makeup remover wipes gets the makeup off, but the residue clogs my pores and I will have to wash my face anyway. Not with the Simple brand wipes! It gets everything! Every last foundation remnant, every last cookie crumb from my kids...yeah my kids..and every last remnant of oil trapped in my poor little pores. I can use these after a full face of makeup and know that my face is clean afterwards. I picked these up at Target and you should too!
Charlene O.
I like all of the Simple products since they promise limited ingredients and no harsh chemicals. The problem I have with the kind of packaging every face wipe comes in is that they're not very good at keeping sealed and give that I don't wear make-up that often, I don't use it often and find that this gets dried out quickly. Despite that, this product is OKAY at removing makeup, not so great with the waterproof eyeliner though. The wipes are moisturizing so I'll give it that.
Hayley H.
Again, these are great for getting the majority of your makeup off before a shower or before bed after a long day when you can't bring yourself to wash your face. However, I think the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes work better than these do. At the end of the day, neither should be used to remove all of your makeup on a regular basis, as they don't provide the same level of clean that washing your face does and leaves enough behind to cause breakouts when used alone.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product remove mascara and eyeliner compared to something like neutrogena makeup remover wipes?
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it take off mascara and eyeliner? Does it burn your eyes?
Letty r.
Can I use this if my skin is actually dry?
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many wipes would you need to remove a full cover foundation?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy these? I got them in a voxbox a while ago and I'm obsessed. I have incredibly sensitive skin and they're great for me.