BY SIMPLE #39 in Face Wipes

New. Controls Shine Kind to Skin. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. 2 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Zinc PCA & Glycerin. No Alcohol, Non-Drying. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers. see more...

• Earn $227/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
  • Do these burn or irritate your face if you have sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Where can I find them in Edmonton? Are they as effective as their...1 Answers
Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
  • "These are really good to clean my face at night from all the leftover makeup and dirt accumulated on my face." in 1 review
  • "I have very oily skin and although I don't feel as if this keeps oil off my face, it's still a great cleansing wipe." in 1 review
  • "I have super oily skin and recently I went to an overnight summer camp for a week to be a counselor and needed something faster and more simple than my current multi-step routine." in 1 review
  • "the worst makeup remover wipes ive ever used!" in 1 review
  • "I have oily skin, and ever since I have been using these wipes, my skin has been less oily." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Simple is one my favorite cleansing wipe brands!  The actual wipe itself is so soft and doesn't at all make me feel like I'm scrubbing vigorously, harming my skin in the process, just to get my makeup off and give my face a basic cleansing.  Just kind of swipe it around your face a couple of times and I think that's sufficient.  Of course I still continue with my normal cleanser following the wipes, but especially if I was traveling, I would feel more than comfortable just using the wipes and giving my face a rinse.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVE THESE AND THEY ARE SO HARD TO FIND. This is one of my FAVORITE beauty products and I ALWAYS have amazing results. I feel like my skin is clear and clean, and if I am not wearing makeup, it sometimes help to refresh my skin if I'm out and about (ie sweating at a theme park, which I do OFTEN because I live in Orlando and have APs to Disney World and Universal Studios). Like I said, though, these are hard to find locally because it is hit or miss on whether they will have them. I almost always buy them on Amazon and keep a stash of them for when I run out of an open pack!
Mollie A.
pelham
This product works well, however I do have other brands that I prefer more. It is more price friendly, so you get what you pay for. I got them at my local Walgreens. I’d recommend to those on a tight budget and need a good makeup remover face wipe!
Abbie D.
nuneaton
These wipes felt they delivered a deep cleanse on my skin would use them when I woke up in the morning before applying my make up and it seems to improve the amount of oil around my t zone to stay dry with my foundation on great on the go easy pick up product
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Simple makes the best cleansing wipes. They are amazing. I don't break out from them. They are very gentle just like all Simple wipes. I always buy them in value packs. They always meet my expectations. I will buy again. I would recommend to anyone!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I love this and how easy it was to remove my makeup but I wasn’t a fan of the smell. I’m very sensitive to when it comes to smells and Ivfelt like i could still smell this on my skin even after 10 mins.
Kortney M.
Long Beach, MS
I LOVE these wipes, I have used them on many occasions. I like to keep a pack in my work bag, my suitcase, and on side of my bed. They make my face feel so clean and fresh. It is perfect for a late night when I haven't been able to wash my face right away. I love the smell and how light they are. Amazing product that I will continue to purchase.
Deanna B.
Fort Collins, CO
I've tried several different brands of makeup removing wipes, and honestly, these are my least favorite. I received them in a Target Beauty Box I purchased. First thing I noticed is that they smell unpleasant. They do remove makeup, but their texture is a bit rough compared to other wipes and I don't feel as though the makeup comes off as easily as a result.
Fifi B.
My absolute favorite wipes!! They’re a bit expensive but they do their job! I do not like to spend a lot of money on things that I throw away but these are worth it.
Masha A.
College Sta, TX
Good makeup wipes, comparable to neutrogena. They do a good job at removing makeup but leave a slight residue and I wish they were a little more moist. Sticky part of packaging becomes less sticky with time but that is nothing new to me! I'd recommend but they weren't amazing or anything
Katie M.
How does this product remove mascara and eyeliner compared to something like neutrogena makeup remover wipes?
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
How well does it take off mascara and eyeliner? Does it burn your eyes?
Letty r.
Can I use this if my skin is actually dry?
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
How many wipes would you need to remove a full cover foundation?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Where can I buy these? I got them in a voxbox a while ago and I'm obsessed. I have incredibly sensitive skin and they're great for me.