Simple® Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes

Our Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers and Zinc PCA to refresh your skin and help control shine. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

Simple® Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes ? Would theses help my face from being to oily ?
Do these irritate your skin?
I have really sensitive skin, but it’s so oily! Are these okay for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Simple® Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes!
Product Highlights
“I workout and play volleyball every morning at school and I'm always in a mad dash to get ready for 2nd period.” in reviews
“Remove my make up (Even waterproof mascara!!!)” in reviews
“These are really good to clean my face at night from all the leftover makeup and dirt accumulated on my face.” in reviews
“I have oily skin, and ever since I have been using these wipes, my skin has been less oily.” in reviews
“I have very oily skin and although I don't feel as if this keeps oil off my face, it's still a great cleansing wipe.” in reviews
Long Beach, CA
I found out about this product a year ago and I wish i would have sooner! I have very sensitive skin and I had been using neutrogena face wipes for a long time and they would always make my face feel oily and irritated afterwards and break out from time to time. The simple brand makes my face feel smooth and clean. It’s inexpensive and you can sometimes find them for cheaper at tj maxx. They take the make up completely off unlike neutrogena. Definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin!!
Forked River, NJ
This isn’t my favorite cleansing wipe but it is definitely budget friendly and does its job. One reason that I didn’t like this product was because after only a week and a half the wipes started to dry out which was weird because they said that they lasted for a few months. I was a bit disappointed and maybe it was just my pack that I bought but I wouldn’t but it again.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can’t really see a way that any make up wipe would be extraordinary, but this is definitely the best one that I’ve tried. I don’t typically use make up wipes in favor of a full routine, but if I am exhausted I have a pack of these on hand and I can go to bed knowing that I’m not clogging my pores overnight
Georgia
These wipes work well, ecspecially for light make up, they are not the best wipes I have ever tried but they get the job done. They are inexpensive so in my opinion they are definently worth a try. Also good for people with sensitive skin. But yes I do recommend these.
Lehigh Acres , FL
These wipes are the best for sensitive skin. Completely gentle, haves no artificial perfume or color, no harsh chemicals that can possible hurt you skin. Packing haves aqua lock, so it keeps product fresh. Can even remove waterproof mascara! Would recommend to others.
Philadelphia, PA
These simple cleaning wipes are very efficient. They remove makeup, especially waterproof mascara. They are kind to your skin,and with no hash chemicals. I am happy with the results and they exceeded my expectations. I recommend these for all skin types.
missoula , MT
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Simple Oil cleansing wipes are very comparable to other makeup remover wipes on the market. For me it generally takes me two of the wipes to fully cleanse my face. I have super oily skin and I these wipes help eliminate a lot of the oils from my skin.
Chicago
This product I use when at school I felt oily after gym or when I stay after school. This product made my skin feel refreshed. I have got it again for the new year. It is affordable for many people. Totally recommend.
Milwaukee, WI
These wipes remove makeup, hydrate & keep the face clean. It does exactly as it says, helps with oily skin. These are like 4 bucks a pack & you get a months worth of wipes. I would recommend these to everyone
Jackson, MI
This wipes are great for when I don’t feel like washing my face. It leaves my skin soft and cleaned. My face looks fresh and I feel good afterwards. The packaging is. Small enough to fit in my my bag!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kansas city, KS
il y a un mois
wolverhampton
il y a un an
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes Are these good for removing makeup?
Kelli M. • il y a un an
I really like the regular Simple wipes (not the micellar or oil balancing ones). I used to use Neutrogena for years but find these are better and less harsh on my skin and eyes.