3 colors available

BY SIMPLE

New. Controls Shine Kind to Skin. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. 2 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Zinc PCA & Glycerin. No Alcohol, Non-Drying. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers. see more...

• Earn $227/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these good if you have combination skin, or will it dry out dry...1 Answers
  • Did you get this in your Walmart beauty box?1 Answers
Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
  • "I have oily skin and after using it my face felt very nice and balance....you can tell the quality of the product the first time you use it!" in 3 reviews
  • "I've re-bought these several times and recommend them to anyone with oily or sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "Remove my make up (Even waterproof mascara!!!)" in 1 review
  • "These are really good to clean my face at night from all the leftover makeup and dirt accumulated on my face." in 1 review
  • "I have super oily skin and recently I went to an overnight summer camp for a week to be a counselor and needed something faster and more simple than my current multi-step routine." in 1 review
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
I was sent these to for free from influenster.... I am not being paid for this.

Ok, let me Suu usually when I see someone sent something for free... I do not believe reviews... BUT I am one of those puerile to tell the truth! Good or bad!

I REALLY like these! I have combo oily skin. And VERY sensitive skin. So I put these to the test! They did take off my waterproof mascara.... easily... did not need to pull on my eyes at all... took my make up of very easily. Made my face feel fresh and tight after all my make up was removed! I also wear the 24 hour lip stain... took it off right away.. no scrubbing... amazing wipes!!!

I found nothing bad to say about these!

I loved them!!! I am not sure where to buy them or price... but this is one good product! If you see them, grab them, you won't be disappointed!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hazleton, IA
This is my go to product. I don't even use it only for makeup remover, but I use them at night before bed to do a quick wash of my face. I absolutely love that it removes EVERYTHING, including dirt that my in-shower face scrub can't seem to get! I buy this all the time, and even have used them on my boyfriends face when he gets home from work (they work so well, they get factory dirt and grim off his face!!!) and he likes them too! They don't smell chemically, nor do they smell fruity or flowery. They are perfect. I highly recommend if you have sensitive skin too. I personally don't get breakouts with this product like I do with most other stuff. <3 Love love love!!!
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
These are a life saver! I have these in my gym bag, my overnight back, in my face and by my bedside. I use these whenever I need to refresh after a workout, touch up my make-up or remove my make up without my cleanser/sink. I hate admit it but I even use these when I forget to wash my make-up at night, I grab one of these from my side table so I don't have to get up. These make my skin feel just as clean as washing with a cleanser and water. I have sensitive skin and these are very gentle and leave no irritation. I use so many of these wipes; they are the best!
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup remover wipes work like a charm! Being someone who wears makeup day-to-day, it gets irritating to have to sit there and remove it all using multiple cotton pads and paper towels. There remover wipes are amazing for daily use and on the go! They do not irritate the skin or trigger break out and don't make my skin oily. However, I do find that it does not work on its own. You need to use a facial wash and, I'd recommend, a toner after you've wiped down most of the products on your face. But, it does get a majority of the makeup off smoothly.
Cherron S.
Cherron S.
Highland, IN
These wipes are fantastic for those with combination to oily skin. They cleanse gently and without a lot of harsh chemicals that cause breakouts or adverse reactions. The packaging is okay, but if not sealed properly, or if the seal loses it's stick, the wipes would probably start to dry out. The wipes leave a nice matte finish, but if your skin is on the dry side anywhere, it may leave you feeling more dry. As with any makeup wipes, while they're a suitable alternative in a pinch, they're no substitute for actually washing your face!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
These things are amazing. I use them on hot days when you just feel icky and you need to wipe that icky sweat off of you and they don't leave a nasty feeling behind either. They leave you feeling refreshed. I use theses whenever i can because they get the job done.

I've also converted my friend to start using these and she loves them as well. When you get those nasty 90 degree days it's a nice feeling to be able to wipe down with something so good. This is the product I'd recommend. None of that off brand stuff.
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
I heard such great things about this brand and I am very oily so I figure buying these would be the best of both worlds. However, conspired to other makeup wipes I have used in the past I feel like they aren't very moist. I have to put extra amounts of water on them or I feel like I have to fight my skin to get the makeup off, which entails rubbing quite hard on my skin. I personally would not recommend them to any of my friends especially considering they are a bit pricey for makeup wipes.
Janai J.
Janai J.
Unfortunately, I have oily skin and it's bothersome day in and day out. Throughout the day I can feel the oil on my skin and it makes me feel dirty. Not too long ago I discovered these Simple Cleansing wipes and they work like magic!! I wipe my face with it once a day, it removes all dirt and oil that has built up during the day, leaving my skin feeling sooo refreshed. Honestly, I'd recommend this product to anyone! It's great for removing makeup or simply refreshing your face. I love it!!!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Fernley, NV
I started using these face wipes a couple years ago..I was never one to wash the make up off my face, it just took too long and I was so busy with work, life, and kids. I tried many different brands to use on my face and most of them broke my skin out. I got my first pack from a friend who coupons and the first day I used them I fell in LOVE. They took all the makeup off in very little time. I have since used only these for my face. In as little as 2 min I can get all the days make up off.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
The best product of the year! I love this brand. Each product is for sensitive and leaves behind no residue. My face turn red with every product and this product left no change in my skin. I would recommend you use this with the microcellular water from this brand and you will notice a complete difference in your skin texture. I will not use anything else on my face now. I hope everyone learns about this brand and finds it as an alternative to some of the harsher brands out on the market.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product remove mascara and eyeliner compared to something like neutrogena makeup remover wipes?
Sherry Ann S.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it take off mascara and eyeliner? Does it burn your eyes?
Letty r.
Letty r.
Can I use this if my skin is actually dry?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy these? I got them in a voxbox a while ago and I'm obsessed. I have incredibly sensitive skin and they're great for me.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many wipes would you need to remove a full cover foundation?