Simple Nourishing 24-hour Facial Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by Stephanie L.Simple Nourishing 24-hour Facial Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by Elen M.Simple Nourishing 24-hour Facial Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by lauren h.

BY SIMPLE

Our non-greasy nourishing 24hr day/night cream, infused with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, nourishes thirsty skin and carries on working for up to 24 hours. Leaving you with super soft and super smooth skin! see more...

• Because it is winter, my skin has been very dry. I was ho...3 Answers
Simple Nourishing 24-hour Facial Cream - 1.7 oz
  • "Wonderful moisturizer! I use it as a night moisturizer after epiduo and I love it! Its lightweight yet deeply moisturizing and doesn't clog my skin or irritate it. I am new to the simple skincare line but after this product I am very interested in using their other products. Definitely going to repurchase this again " in 18 reviews
  • "Amazing face moisturizer! I have really sensitive skin especially my face and most products either dry out my skin or just sit on top without actually hydrating it but this product leaves my skin super moisturized!" in 15 reviews
  • "Love this cream! It's kind of thick but it makes my skin smooth and soft. It also burned a tad bit when I first put it on but it faded away later. The moisturizing lasts a long time and works well. I have super dry flaky skin and I'm really picky about moisturizer but I like this. I bought it at Ralph's and it was pretty inexpensive " in 5 reviews
Crowned G.
I really did love this cream honestly! I found it on clearence at Walgreens and it was unfortunate that it was the only one left. I seriously was looking for this cream for probably 2 months, which is insane! I feel like this needs to be available at more stores because the fact that I had to wait 2 months until I finally saw it is crazy. Anyway, I like how it is a day and night cream because it's great for someone on a budget that can't be buying two creams. This cream was definately moisturizing but I disliked the scent. Overall though, it's a great cream so if you want to try it and you have it near you, go right now and buy it because it's hard to find.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
I was lucky enough to find this on sale at my Walmart, along with a few other Simple skincare products. Not sure why they were reduced because they looked fine and weren't expired or anything. Anyway, since then I've been using these products for about a month now, and I have noticed that my skin feels more soft, supple and hydrated. However I just wasn't amazed at the results...if I'm being honest this kinda of felt like any ordinary moisturizer. But it did deliver plenty of hydration so I cant complain. Would I buy this again at full price? Hmm I don't know.
Elicia G.
I have super sensitive/combination skin. I struggle with finding products that will moisturize without braking me out. This product is perfect, it's gentle so I don't break out but strong enough to properly moisture even my most dry areas yet doesn't leave me oily in my not so dry areas. This moisturizer definitely exceeds my expectations. I definitely recommend it.
Taryn G.
I love how gentle this is on my sensitive skin. I pop this on after using Kiehl's essence in the morning, and my skin really appreciates it. To be honest, I do not recall the actual price, but most Simple products are >$20, so I definitely think this is worth it. A little goes a long way!
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
This is a go to save my skin moisturizer. I've struggled with acne for years, and when harsh ingredients to treat zits dried out my skin this saved me. It's incredibly hydrating and is great for sensitive skin. It never clogged my pores. I no longer purchase this product because it is not from a cruelty-free company, but if it was it would continue to be a staple in my skincare routine. And it's drugstore! Though for a while I've only been able to find it online.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face
Kaila C.
FAVORITE!! Five stars isn't enough for this product! It removes even my toughest waterproof mascara! Good price, great results, and my skin always feels amazing after I use this! It's even a nice refresher through out a no makeup day! It always has a place on my vanity.
Nicole K.
A great "simple" product that does the job. I loved how it felt on my skin and great my skin felt afterwards. I was able to get it free when going to college and it was a great piece to have as my face was not liking the change from moving to a new environment.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I love the brand Simple because it's so widely available. I can find it at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. The price is usually great and the products have never disappointed me. Its so gentle on your skin and it leaves it feeling so soft. The packaging is cute.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
I loved this face cream. It's not greasy and doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin. Its great for under make-up. I would recommend it for someone with normal skin. Once the cold months roll around I find that I need something thicker and richer.
Julia A.
Saint Louis, MO
Because it is winter, my skin has been very dry. I was hoping a thicker cream like this one would do the trick. Has anyone with dry skin also tried this product?