BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin

Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin

Ce nettoyant visage hydratant sans savon à 100 % enlève en douceur le maquillage et les impuretés, procurant la sensation d’une peau sensible hydratée, douce et reconstituée.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a product similar to this? I have pretty acne prone skin and am worried about breaking out.
I am looking for a face wash that really helps clean up pores and reduces their size as well as control oil. Have anyone found this product has actually worked for any of those problems?
Is this good for dry and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin!
Product Highlights
Leaves the skin super soft and is perfect for sensitive skin, gives results is super effective, does not leave the skin cracked since it feels the hydration.in reviews
...I use almost every product of theirs that is available at Walmart. The moisturizing facial wash is super moisturizing to my dry skin! I love the feel of my skin after I use these products and have noticed a change in my acne since using Simple! I'm definitely repurchasing! in reviews
Sara A.
Hurst, TX
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Sara A.
Love this product. Doesn’t dry me out and keeps my skin soft and supple. I have been using this product for a number of years and highly recommend it.
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Nessa R.
In my opinion, I think this product MAY work for those who have Oily and Sensitive Skin like I do. I've saw this product at a grocery store and decided to buy it. After trying it for 2 months it did help control my oily skin & I do get less breakouts whenever hormones get involved. Just to inform you, I wash my face in the morning and sometimes when I shower (FYI: I live in south fl so it gets extremely humid and hot, My face gets super oily) I also use it's following replenish moisturizer at night. Simple will forever be my favorite product! Also, if you go to a discount store like marshalls or tjmaxx you'll find their products less than what their worth at walmart or target!
Matilda O.
Gainesville, VA
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Matilda O.
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Matilda O.
I’ve been using this product for about a year now I don’t think it has help me with anything but I do still use it just to use it and to clean my face. would I recommend it yes and no yes because I don’t see any results when I use it yes because it helps other people and it actually comes to skin very well #Simple #Influenster #Skin
Emine Y.
El Paso
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Emine Y.
This product works well but not fast.The price is really good.İt helps your skin with acne and smoothing .İ have seen the results in a week.
Tiffany H.
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Target
This face wash is perfect. I absolutely love the way it gently but thoroughly washes my sensitive/dehydrated skin.I’ve been using it for 4 months now. Leaves my face feeling fresh & clean.
Katie C.
Apison
It helped with my acne and helped reduce the redness and oily skin bag I have!!!!! I recommend this.
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,306 reviews
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Kira C.
I regularly use an all natural bar for facewash and have for about a year, but decided to put that on pause when I was gifted a simple kind to skin set to sample. This liquid facial wash has a light soapy scent, but is actual soapfree and I don't find it to be stripping! Extremely gentle and does its job. Plus the packaging is less plastic than the usual bottles and travel friendly.
Tareyn K.
Springfield
Very nice cleanser. Gets off any trace of makeup without irritating my sensitive skin. Love that it isn’t pricey either
Quinyse E.
Bronx, NY
Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin uploaded by Quinyse E.
I really dislike this product. I got it from TJ Maxx because it was only $4.99 and I heard a lot about this company. I used it for about a week and I instantly started to break out and get whiteheads all over my face. I have dry and acne prone skin. It didn’t help hydrate my skin. When I stopped using it my face got way better. I personally don’t recommend.
Trinity W.
fitchburg
I’ve used this product for about 3 months now and it’s had a better effect then anything else I’ve used. I love that there are no harsh chemicals or dyes. My skin can be sensitive in the winter and this doesn’t bother me at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
andrea C.
il y a 2 ans
Thoughts on the Simple Nettoyant visage hydratant Kind to Skin? I have rather sensitive and acne-prone, oily skin and I’m looking for a new cleanser that’s in my budget. I’ve heard good things about it.
Tessa O. il y a 6 mois