BY SIMPLE

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash (Net Wt. 5 FL OZ Per Tube). Pack of 2 Tubes Per Quantity Ordered (Total of 10 FL OZ). ***Product Packaging / Designs Vary***

Pack of two, 5-ounce tubes of Moisturizing Facial Wash from Simple; 100% soap free wash leaves skin cleansed and revived; With added Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E; Contains skin-loving Bisabolol; Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin; No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin

Morgan L.
So I have really dry sensitive skin. And when I say dry sensitive skin, I mean my skin is the most extreme dry sensitive skin. The Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash was really good but I just wish it was a little kinder to my skin and moisturized it a little bit more. Most of the time after I used the face wash my skin felt kinda dry and tight but not nearly as bad as other products I have used.
Emily S.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Target
So gentle on skin! Perfect for dry and sensitive skin with zero gross chemicals and zero animal testing! It’s calming and refreshing and super affordable! Great results within first week!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Elizabeth F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Simple skin care products are the feel good skin care products offered at the drugstore. They make you feel like you are doing good for your skin and the environment. This product works extremely well and keeps my skin looking amazing. 10/10 recommend!
Erika J.
I like the idea of basic ingredients, and this product works pretty good, I think it’s a little higher priced for its size and leaves the skin just a little drier than I would like, I think I would buy this again
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
I've been using this face wash for 5 years. Still love it. Gentle yet effective. Not expensive either. Will definitely continue to buy.
Klaudia K.
United Kingdom
Nothing spe ial about this product just an average facial wash wasn't doing anything bad to my skin but neither was doing good.
Alisha P.
I think this facial wash is very moisturising like it says so I would definitely use it
hebah A.
Plosdorf 13/2, Böheimkirchen
It Looks very great , beautiful and convenient price and even color have been wonderful and nice , I want to try it
Husna B.
Not a fan of this product as i dont appreciate it's scent. It doesn't feel like its cleaned my face and leaves it very dry