BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
El P.
Streamwood
This moisturizer is the best I've tried for my EXTREMELY oily skin. After learning the importance of hydrating oily skin a opposed to over drying it, I started using this line and LOVE it.
Anna G.
Milledgeville
LOVE this moisturizer! It is so light and does not have any kind of oily aftertone! It is really great in the summer on burnt skin or dry noses because it doesn't burn on sensitive areas. Really great moisture and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Laura A.
Columbus, OH
Light moisture for oily skinned gals. Doesnt deliver the deep hydration someone with dry skin may need. It sinks into skin decently well and does not leave a greasy feel to the skin.
Skye B.
Orlando, FL
My favorite product for daily use, my face was always so dry but putting this on morning and night has basically wiped away any dryness issues I've had and you can get it pretty much anywhere with a good price
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Out of all moisturizers I've used this wasn't that great. I feel like it could've been better. I'm thinking that it's mostly because of my skin type. If you're not as "dry" then maybe it will work for you!
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
This moisturizer does a great job in hydrating my face and giving it a glow. I also like that it’s natural and has simple ingredients in it. Would definitely recommend to others!
Anne M.
This was great! A nice light moisturiser for oily skin in the summer. It keeps me moisturised but not greasy and I like that it's a natural brand recommended by my dermatologist.
SAMANTHA A.
I put this moisturizer on some nights after removing my makeup. It does burn my skin a bit since my skin is extremely sensitive. It just might be a bit too harsh for my skin.
Valerie G.
Bradenton
This is the best drugstore moisturizer that I have tried by far. It takes care of my semi dry skin while also not making me look completely oily. Soaks into your skin fast. Amazing product!
Shelby W.
While the price is good I would rate this product as mediocre overall. While it did not break me out I feel it did not moisturize well. As I had good experiences with their face washes and makeup removing wipes I was disappointed.
Keely R.