BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Alicia T.
New Orleans
This product leaves a nourishing yet light finish on the face. It is perfect for oily or combination skin, ensuring that the skin is being properly moisturized but not overly so. Simple is a great brand for sensitive skin, and this product is no exception. Overall a great daily moisturizer for sensitive, oily skin.
Ally R.
Waynesville, MO
I use this product ever morning and have loved it! My skin is pretty sensitive to what I put on it and it took me a long time to find a moisturizer that doesn't burn or turn my face red. Until I found simple which works perfectly with my skin!
Melia G.
I LOVE SIMPLE. LIKE TO DEATH. The majority of my facial routine involves simple. It is really kind to my sensitive skin AND keeps it clean and refreshed. Using the micellar water and this lotion is alone is enough to keep my skin clear. I don't have a rigorous night routine because is really is that simple. :)
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
My very favorite simple product. It is affordable and works great to moisturize the most dry to combinations skin without a lot of heavy grease but does not feel to light. It is the perfect balance of a basic affordable natural lotion for sensitive skin. Would prob be ok to even use on a child's face.
Marla W.
Love this moisturizer! It’s gentle on my skin and goes on smooth and soaks right into your skin leaving a nice dewy glow behind. I use it as my night moisturizer because I don’t need anything heavy for my night time routine. I have been impressed with the condition this leaves my skin and the price.
IRAM S.
super light, super hydrating, light and feels amazing on my skin. all the products by this line are affordable and very good for my sensitive skin. would recommend this to anyone with dry, irritated skin.
veronica e.
Bloomfield, NJ
I have acne prone and oily skin . I tried this moisturizer because I wanted something light. This is a very light formula but it didn't really make a difference in my skin. Just thought it was going to help since its natural. I've heard get things about this product but It didn't really make a difference in my skin.
anna b.
i have very sensitive skin and finding a face moisturizer that was thin enough to keep me from breaking out but thick enough to keep my face soft and healthy looking through a long day is hard but with simple products they do all of that and more. 10/10 recommend
Amanda H.
Orosi
This is by far my FAVORITE moisturizer!!!! I always buy it at Walmart. It leaves no Oily feel afterwards and I can feel my pores breathing as soon as I apply it! I have been using simple moisturizer for about 5 years and I’m incredibly happy about t! Go buy it!
Aisha A.
Super light and perfect for the summer. I hate putting on moisturizer because my skin gets oily and I get really hot but this is perfect! Goes on like a gel, it's pretty affordable and lasts a long time. Been using it all summer and I still have a ton left.
Keely R.