BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Rugile K.
One of the best moisturisers Ive found to use under my makeup. As with this as the base my makeup does not look cakey or flakey. And my skin is left soft and moisturised. It’s very sensitive and light-weight.
Millie H.
Oxfordshire
I use this before I do my make up and it makes my foundation looks so smooth and flawless, very lightweight and leaves my skin feeling soft, great value for money and really affordable.
Jewel D.
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember it's so effective. It's so reasonable and I use it on my face and neck. It's very gentle and kind to your skin. I would 100% recommend it to others. The ingredients aren't harsh and it's the only moisturiser I use. Not just because of how good of value the product is but because I actually feel it works. I apply it before makeup and after most of my showers I'm in love with this product and don't have a bad word to say about it.
Rachel W.
Mayo
I really like this product. It does the job very well, it's gentle yet it still leaves my skin feeling very soft. It's not expensive for the product that you get and I have bought it a few times now, I bought it from a local shop.
Emily B.
Chepstow
Lovely simple moisturiser. Keeps skin well hydrated and I had no bad reaction to it. I carry it with me to keep me hydrated at work. Fragrance free. Easily accessible and cheap. Doesn't make me look oily either!.
Patricia B.
Almeirim
I really enjoy this, cause it's very light weight but gives you that moist your skin needs. Not too much cause it's for oily skins but the enough to stop oil production
Sadé D.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love this product. It’s my favorite facial moisturizer to date. The light weight formula leaves your face feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Would recommend the product to any body.
Sky J.
Gillingham, Kent
Does what it says! Light moisturiser, doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Feels hydrating and makes your skin feel smooth and plumped. Very affordable! Would definitely repurchase.
Danielle W.
Hollyfield Avenue oakes , Huddersfield
Please do not buy this moisturiser if you at sensitive to breakouts or have acne prone skin! I've tried this product several times over the years, and this product is by far my least favourite moisturiser I've ever used, after just one time using this my skin spiralled into a beak out hell! I've vowed to stay away from simple products of this, really thick and gloopy texture and overall not a great one for me
Hira N.
Reading
This product is amazing. For years, I struggled to find a moisturiser that would not only help my dry skin but not make my skin too oily either. It’s very gentle on the skin as Simple don’t over complicate their products with chemicals. It’s not something that will break the bank either! I highly recommends this product to people with combination skin.
Keely R.