BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Sophie A.
Bury st Edmunds
This moisturiser is amazing it leaves the skin soft and silky. It is widely available and I love the stuff to bits and I am always annoyed when the bottle runs out and I need to get another one. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Grace D.
Plymouth
Great moisturiser. Very hydrating and and too thick or gloopy considering it has spf in. Very neutral, hasn’t broken me out, doesn’t make me oily and doesn’t make my skin feel tight! Been using this for ages and will keep on using it!
Sophie B.
Nuneaton
This product is one of the best moisturising products I have used. It met all my expectations and I love the packaging. I have bought this product more than once and would definitely buy again.
Laura D.
portland
Great everyday moisturizer. I have pretty normal skin, so sometimes moisturizer leaves me feeling sticky. This one is nice and light and felt like just the right amount of hydration/base for my skin.
Lauren M.
kent
Kate C.
Lichfield , Staffordshire
I love the simple range it really improves my skin, I have so much skin care and I'm always picking up new products but I always go back to simple when I have a breakout clears me right up. If you have really sensitive skin I'd recommend it highly it does such a good job with no irritation.
Rugile K.
One of the best moisturisers Ive found to use under my makeup. As with this as the base my makeup does not look cakey or flakey. And my skin is left soft and moisturised. It’s very sensitive and light-weight.
Millie H.
Oxfordshire
I use this before I do my make up and it makes my foundation looks so smooth and flawless, very lightweight and leaves my skin feeling soft, great value for money and really affordable.
Jewel D.
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember it's so effective. It's so reasonable and I use it on my face and neck. It's very gentle and kind to your skin. I would 100% recommend it to others. The ingredients aren't harsh and it's the only moisturiser I use. Not just because of how good of value the product is but because I actually feel it works. I apply it before makeup and after most of my showers I'm in love with this product and don't have a bad word to say about it.
Rachel W.
Mayo
I really like this product. It does the job very well, it's gentle yet it still leaves my skin feeling very soft. It's not expensive for the product that you get and I have bought it a few times now, I bought it from a local shop.
Keely R.