BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Chase C.
washington dc
Unlike most lotions, particularly facial lotions, the smell is not strong and certainly not chemically. One application is good for the whole day and does not break you out. Good for hyper sensitive skin.
Haley N.
Lake stevens, WA
This is a great light weight daily moisturizer with spf. I never noticed a flashback when I was using it which can happen with spf. It’s not expensive either which is nice!
Heather M.
Culloden, Inverness
This Simple moisturiser is ok, I wouldn't brag about it though. I picked it up recently as I remember when I was younger I used to be obsessed with this moisturiser so I decided to give it a try again.
It hydrates the skin slightly and that's all. I suffer quite bad with dry skin but with a decent moisturiser its sorted but this doesn't do the job unfortunately.
It has a nice texture though, dries pretty quickly and retails at a decent price as well.
Just wouldn't recommend to people with super dry skin like myself.
Amber F.
I use this as my daily face moisturizer. I have very dry skin in the winter months. I also break out easy from products. This product doesn’t break me out and leave my skin feeling hydrated. It doesn’t help with the flakey skin but it helps with the dry dry, tight skin. It is a good price for the size of the bottle and how well the product actually work. It is also gentile on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone that has combo skin, easy to break out and sensitive to products. Walmart always has it in stock also
Gillian S.
Morgantown, WV
I used this as a face sunscreen as a base for my color sunscreen while we were skiing this winter and I really enjoyed the lightness to it but also how moisturizing it is. I don't burn easily, so that may be why I was able to use it but I did really like it and have continued to use it. Will say the fact that it is fragrance free is not my favorite but I do like the product.
lyndsey b.
Orlando, FL
This product is hydrating, yet not over powering. Helps to remove the remainder of makeup left over that my other products didn't completely get off. I love letting this sink I'm for intense hydration. Works great for my oily areas and dry patches of skin on my face. Definitely recommend! I am on my second bottle of this now and have no regrets.
tina t.
Ok so I have this product, and I like it, I really do, buuuuuut I've only used it like 5 times in this whole year that I've had it. And that is only because I am just bad at having a lot of steps in my routine. Any of the times that I have used it, it has done it's job of being hydrating to my skin, and it has spf which is another plus!
Emily I.
I absolutely love this product! It is thinner than most moisturizer I've used and it doesn't make my skin super oily after use!! I would love to try more of there products accept they can get pretty pricey so I haven't Reyes very many.
Megan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is great! It rubs in thoroughly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It also doesn't have a fragrance so you can really out it on and forget about it!
Alicia T.
New Orleans
This product leaves a nourishing yet light finish on the face. It is perfect for oily or combination skin, ensuring that the skin is being properly moisturized but not overly so. Simple is a great brand for sensitive skin, and this product is no exception. Overall a great daily moisturizer for sensitive, oily skin.
Keely R.