BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Gemma S.
CARDIFF, CARDIFF
Decently priced, didn't find it overly heavy or thick. Bought this for the first time on offer in Boots and would definitely recommend, for the price it's excellent. Will be purchasing again, however the night cream could be better.
Reshma T.
London
Light, hydrating moisturiser. A little goes a long way. The fragrance is natural and texture is smooth. It sinks into the skin smoothly without looking or feeling greasy. Easy on the skin. Could be used on its own or under makeup.
Megan B.
I think this product is good, however I’m not keen on the smell. I think it is quite harsh and also doesn’t smell too nice. I do believe it did moisturise me face. I also think that the price of this product is very reasonable bower I don’t think I would buy this again.
Mollie S.
Mae Jill T.
best moisturiser I've used! I've tried many brands before this that are so much more expensive than this and none of them compares to this moisturiser, its very affordable and has a good decent size, totally worth the money. It is now my holy grail moisturiser!
Camika F.
Love this product. Provides moisture without an oily feeling.  Very gentle and soothing on skin. Have used it several times.  Only drawback is the lack of sunscreen nevertheless would still recommend to others. I've heard that there is now a formulation with sunscreen and I cannot wait to try it!
Amber G.
This moisturiser made my skin feel refreshed! I began getting dry skin on my nose and eyes and using this moisturiser helped control it in under 2 weeks. The smell and texture of it is simply amazing, one of my favourite moisturisers that is easily affordable!
Megan G.
It’s so kind to the skin and keeps my skin feeling hydrated and moisturised for the whole day. I’m really impressed with how it’s worked, especially for the price. I’d definitely be buying again, it’s one of my favourite products.
Danielle R.
Worcester
Perfect for dry and sensitive skin and works amazing under makeup,very affordable and is always on offer, it's a very gentle product, I have repeatedly used this moisturiser for around 6 months and would buy again.
charley b.
Love this product. leaves the skin feeling smooth and helps to unclog pores! know so many people who use this and enjoy it so would definitely recommend to others! very heavy, but melts into the skin effortlessly
Keely R.