BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Courtney R.
I've been using this for a couple years now and absolutely love it! It's light enough that it doesn't look greasy or heavy in the summer, but thick enough to get me through the cold and windy Canadian winters! Also works well with my makeup and doesn't break me out! Light fragrance that's not too obnoxious!
Abbie D.
Sa13 1uu
This is a must if your tanning, my self tanning route always includes this along with there amazing kind to skin facial wash! They are both so gentle on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft as hell. I have recommended this to plenty of people and I know they also use this after my recommendation!
Dahlia E.
Medley , FL
I have been wearing it for a week under various BB Creams, foundations and on its own, and I really like it. What I like about it is the fact that it has no scent whatsoever, and no weird “feel” either. It isn’t sticky or heavy on your skin. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily, even after hours and hours of wear. I never have to powder down my skin. No breakouts whatsoever, and it rubs into skin really easily.
Haya M.
I have extremely dry skin and I use this moisturizer, which I purchased from boots, in the mornings. In my opinion, the packaging is great and sturdy (great for traveling) This product is very heavily moisturizing yet it feels very gentle on my skin and keeps it looking hydrated all day. If your skin is also extremely dry I recommend you check out the whole Simple Moisturizers line because they're excellent.
Amber W.
A great moisturiser for people who do not need an intensely hydrating moisturiser. It is gentle, light to wear and quickly sinks into the skin. I used this when I had clearer/less problematic skin, however my partner still uses this daily and has made his way through 4 or 5 bottles!
Bríana M.
Navan
Does exactly what it says. Light moisturising. I have oily skin so this is exactly what I was looking for. Nice and simple packaging and moisturised my skin without leaving any stickyness and wasn't too thick. Usually use it right before doing my makeup to make my skin feel hydrated.
Marie C.
Galway
I found this product light and hydrating, there was no strong smell and it was very soft on my face, I think it amazing for sensitive skin. Even though its light it packs full of moisturizing properties. The packaging is simple and I would defiantly buy again.
Lauren K.
norwich
You can’t go wrong with Simple moisturisers. I love using this in the summer as it’s more light and it’s really nice under makeup too it doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky. I do prefer the Rich Moisturiser but this product is perfect for day wear!
Lucy N.
Boxalls Lane, Aldershot
This is a nice light moisturiser perfect for everyday wear (however, to my knowledge it doesn't contain SPF). It has a pleasant scent that disappears quite quickly and for the price it's a brilliant moisturiser. I'm onto my 2nd bottle already of this!
Nat S.
I have used this a few times but don't find it lasts very long on the skin. It does soak in fast but my skin is really dry and needs it applied a few times a day. It's quite affordable and gentle to skin so might work for people who have normal skin.
Keely R.