BY SIMPLE

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser has no perfume and no colour just the right ingredients for happy skin all day long. Packed with smoothing Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B5, this moisturiser is easily absorbed and is a great base for make-up. Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes skin as Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced and works in harmony with your skin. see more...

• Do you find that moisturiser can work as a primer? Simpl...3 Answers
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • "Loved it. Kept my face moisturizer the entire day even in 100 degree weather. I'll admit it was a little oily at first but once it soaked into my skin it felt amazing. I even used it on my toddlers face since we both have sensitive skin." in 46 reviews
  • "I use this product all the time got like 4 bottles to use brilliant stuff to use under the make up!! Very hydrating love love love it! Very genital on the skin! Always will buy cheap as well" in 40 reviews
  • "This moisturizer really helps to improve patches of dry skin. It is gentle on your skin and is in a handy little bottle. It met my expectations and is great value and quality. I would this buy again and I would recommend it!" in 28 reviews
Victoria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this moisturizer. This is perfect for every day use and just the right about of thickness. Feels super light on the skin so you don’t feel so caked with makeup on top of. Overall, really enjoy.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer I just bought this the other day because I saw it rated best in beauty for Allure 2017. I really like this and feel it does a great job moisturizing my skin without leaving it oily or susceptible to breakouts. I plan to buy this for my daughters too so you know it's a great product.
Ella L.
Columbia, SC
This moisturizer was something I bought last minute when traveling, and I bought it because I love other Simple products, but I was slightly disappointed in the moisturizer. It had a weird watery texture when it was applied and felt sort of sticky on the skin. It also was very light so it didn’t moisturize a lot. Other people may like this because of how light and non greasy it is, but it definitely wasn’t my favorite.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
addie 🌞.
kenosha
This moisturizer is legit trash. It is disgusting don’t buy it. Luckily I only had a sample because that went straight into the trash. If you need a good moisturizer use SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clear & Balance Problem Skin Facial System because it’s Bomb.
Elizabeth W.
Love this. It is amazing for my sensitive skin. Not too heavy and def not oily at all. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin and needing a gentle moisturizer. It is definitely not harsh and other than a little pricey it is great.
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the simple list of ingredients in this product. It is very light on my skin and has never caused me to breakout. It is very cheap and easy to find in most convenient stores. I would recommend this to anyone with troubled skin.
Allie S.
Ive been using this moisturizer for years and it never disappoints! It doesnt leave a greasy feel but leaves your face feeling soft and hydrated. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive dry skin!
Sydni P.
Decatur, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great simple (lol) moisturizer for everyday use. It is not harsh and it’s not too heavy or oily. I wasn’t too sure about buying at first but I am happy that I did this is a good moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling nourished.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta, GA
I really like most of the simple brand products and this is no exception. The only reason I gave it four instead of five stars is the smell. It’s not terrible but not my favorite. I also wish it had spf.
Keely R.