HealthSimple Modern
Summit Water Bottle 18oz

Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz

by Simple Modern

The Simple Modern Summit water bottle is double wall, vacuum insulated, and made with premium gage 18/8 stainless steel keeping your beverage hot or cold for hours. It comes with a chug lid which is perfect for the person on the go and its smaller twist off opening is great for drinking without any sloshing or spilling. The handle makes for easy transport or tying to your bag. This bottle fit in standard sized cupholders and is perfect for the office, road trips, hiking, sporting events, use at home and so much more. Take us with you as you make a positive impact and show the world who you are!

Material: Powder-coated steel

Used For: Hot or cold beverages

Number of Pieces: 1

Care and Cleaning: Hand wash

Warranty: 90 day limited warranty

Lid Material: Polypropylene

Can you wash this in the dishwasher?
Start your review of Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz!
Madelen W.
Minot, ND
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by Madelen W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have this product in pink! I love this water bottle and take it everywhere I go. Keeps cold drinks fresh and hot drinks hot! I bought 2 different lids for it and love them both. I highly recommend this product! I’ve dropped it several times and there’s no dents!
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by Nataly L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have the Summit 22oz bottle. It keeps my water cold for at least 24 hours, longer if I keep ice in there (although I try to drink multiple per day so I rarely have water in there that long). It's a great size for daily use. I purchased on Amazon in the color Grapefruit for around $15 and I love it. It's a quick handwash, stays crisp tasting. It also came with a second lid for hot drinks, but I've never used it. I have used this for brewed tea once or twice, and I had to leave the lid off to allow it cool down enough to be drinkable! Happy with my purchase!
Faith A.
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by Faith A.
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by Faith A.
Purchased at: Target
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz for my whole classroom! My students are going to be so excited. These are great bottles. Great for the environment and a great way to keep the students hydrated all day long!! :)
Jenna B.
Parsippany, NJ
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by Jenna B.
Love love love this water bottle. It’s not too big and not too small. It keeps my drinks cold for hours and doesn’t sweat. It also fits perfectly in the cup holder in my car- so it’s perfect for on the go. They have so many cute designs. I plan on buying a few more for the cheap price!
Heidi W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome. We got this for Christmas and it works great. It is a wonderful quality and 10 percent of the profit is given away. Definitely keeps your beverage cold and hot.
olive M.
Redlands, CA
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by olive M.
Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle 18oz uploaded by olive M.
Purchased at: Amazon
have the 20oz bottle in the bright pink and i use it every second of every day! i have a really bad problem with not staying hydrated and since i got this and decorated it with my lisa frank stickers ive been drinking so much water and my skin is looking so good 😭 This is literally a hydroflask but way way way cheaper!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...