Simple Mills

Simple Mills Pumpkin Almond...
7 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Disclaimer the product I am reviewing is not the linked product flavor … I got the apple cinnamon one. It’s not 100% there… it’s moist, good texture, but it’s missing something. I want more cinnamon … and I feel it would be amazing with a little drizzle of caramel. But I gotta say simple mills kills it with the gluten free baking mixes!!
5 / 5
I recently bought this to try it out, I have to say this is a really good product. Taste is good, not super sugary or any of those harsh ingredients! #muffins
5 / 5
This is very easy to mend and tastes so good. My only issue is that it doesn’t really taste like pumpkin. It’s more of a spice cake. I like to add honey and raisins to it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This pumpkin bread mix is really good!! I absolutely love the ingredient list, it’s super clean and healthy and SHORT. I made this bread exactly as the directions said to and added some chocolate chips 💁‍♀️ it’s moist and flavorful and delicious. This brand is a bit on the expensive side, but when it’s on sale it’s a great and convenient option to have on hand. I also prefer more of a pumpkin flavor punch, so I’ll prob opt to make my own pumpkin bread from now on. I probably wouldn’t get this variety again, but Simple Mills makes some really great baking mixes!!
5 / 5
Where do I even start! I don’t think I go a day without using simple mills products. I make these muffins weekly as a go to snack for the week ahead! My fav!
5 / 5
I really enjoyed this muffin mix. You have to be careful when making the muffins to not over mix. I suppose I cheated a bit with adding some mini-chocolate chips to one batch. Overall, it is very versatile and can provide a good quality breakfast with little work.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I really love simple mills pancake mix and vanilla cake mix but this just really bland. I don't like things super sweet, but this tastes like it has no sweetener at all. It has about the same sweetness as bread, which isn't really what you're going for in a muffin. While the ingredients are awesome the taste isn't. Wouldn't buy again.