Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix - pack of 3 [Pizza Dough]

by Simple Mills

We’re throwing a party for this pizza. Gluten-free and vegan doesn’t have to mean bland! This herbaceous crust adds a delicious flavor to all of your favorite toppings. It goes without saying that ingredients are the heart of our business. And we think about them a lot – it’s a healthy obsession! We believe food should give your body more of the good stuff (protein, vitamins and minerals). And less of the not so good stuff (sugar, grains and gluten). Standards that ingredients must live up to in order to star in one of our products. That’s the simple way.

Contains 3 - 9.8 ounce boxes of Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix; Made with a delicious blend of almond flour, coconut flour and ground flax for nutrient value; Only simple, whole food ingredients-no artificial anything, ever; Makes two 8” pizza crusts; Certified Gluten-free; free of Grains, Soy, Corn, Dairy & Gums/Emulsifiers; Paleo-Friendly, Vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix - pack of 3 [Pizza Dough]!
Rachel P.
Tempe, AZ
I don’t normally like mixes, but this is actually really versatile for a paleo baker. I use it to make paleo bagels as well as crust, and I love that there isn’t a bunch of crap in it.

Looking for your answer?