GroceryBakerySimple Mills
Naturally Gluten Free Crunchy Cookies, Cinnamon, 3 Count [Cinnamon]

by Simple Mills

Cozy up to our Crunchy Cinnamon Cookies. Our favorite pairing? A cup of tea or a dollop of our Organic Vanilla Frosting. It goes without saying that ingredients are the heart of our business. And we think about them a lot – it’s a healthy obsession! We believe food should give your body more of the good stuff (protein, vitamins and minerals). And less of the not so good stuff (sugar, grains and gluten). Standards that ingredients must live up to in order to star in one of our products. That’s the simple way.

Contains 3 - 5.5 ounce boxes of Simple Mills Crunchy Cinnamon Cookies; Made with plant powered, nutrient-dense ingredients and smartly sweetened with coconut sugar; Our simple ingredient line-up includes almond flour, coconut flour, (a prebiotic root vegetable) and coconut oil. 2" cookies - sized for feel-good snacking!; Certified gluten-free; also grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free, gum free, and emulsifier free; Paleo friendly, vegan, and Non GMO Project Verified

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Mills Naturally Gluten Free Crunchy Cookies, Cinnamon, 3 Count [Cinnamon]!
Samantha C.
Aubrey, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These products are pretty good but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. These taste good, but they still have some questionable things that I don’t know if I want to be eating.

Looking for your answer?