Simple Mills Banana Muffin Mix (Pack of 3), 9.0 Ounce Boxes uploaded by Kellie J.

BY SIMPLE MILLS

Simple Mills enriches lives and bodies through simple, delicious, real food. We strive to make healthful choices easy by offering food that tastes great in the moment and nourishes your body for the long-term. We believe in clean, nutritious food for a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie J.
We are loving these muffin mixes and I’ve been making a batch or two a week. We don’t eat gluten or dairy and we’ve been trying to cut out grains so this is perfect for us. These aren’t just good for gluten, dairy and grain free.. they are just good in general. My junk food loving husband was shocked how good these are and he especially likes the chocolate flavor. I prefer these banana ones with added walnuts. These aren’t gritty or too dry and have a feel like a conventional muffin. They are definitely worth a try and I suggest ordering them from Thrive Market. One negative is the muffins are tiny and you aren’t going to get a muffin with a huge muffin top.
This is a photo of the chocolate ones just to show how small they are.
saadiya j.
San Jose

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545}

these are delicious! Absolutely could not tell that these were gluten-free.These are satisfyingly sweet and have just the right amount of banana flavor. I made mine with almond milk instead of water. Also, I use coconut oil, top it off with some chocolate chips. sometimes i also add fresh bananas. The price is high but I am willing to pay for a quality product.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
One of the best Simple Mills mixes there is out there. These muffins came out super fluffy and had so much flavor. I was a bit worried they were going to lack flavor but they did not disappoint. I stored them in the fridge to help them last longer as well. Next time I'd love to add more fresh banana and maybe some chocolate chips.
Carissa O.
I love simple mills. My family eats paleo/primal and this mix is great when I don't have time to make from scratch. It's not overly banana-ish though in my opinion, so there's nothing like fresh homemade banana bread, but this is definitely a close second.
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
Love this mix!! Tastes delicious and healthy!! With a few dark chocolate chips added this is an amazing breakfast, snack or dessert. The ingredients are all natural and very minimal!! Cannot wait to try their pumpkin bread mix!