Simple Mills Almond Flour Artisan Mix Gluten Free (6x9.5Oz) uploaded by Rendi D.Simple Mills Almond Flour Artisan Mix Gluten Free (6x9.5Oz) uploaded by Lindsay W.

BY SIMPLE MILLS

I thought there had to be a better way, and that's why I created Simple Mills. At Simple Mills, we sincerely believe simple is best. We create delicious products made of nutrient-rich, real-food ingredients that are easily available in nature (not created in a laboratory somewhere). We never use gluten, high-glycemic flours, refined sugars or genetically-modified ingredients. This means that our products not only taste great, they also make you feel great! see more...

Lindsay W.
This was my first time using a boxed bread mix, and gluten free to boot! I wish I had shaped the bread and added a little rosemary because otherwise, it looks just like the photo. We made paninis with this and I did not feel like I was missing out on the gluten- full focaccia. I will definitely be purchasing more of the Simple Mills product line!
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Not a huge fan of this Simple Mills product. The apple cider vinegar addition has such an over powering flavor, I need to try without. The bread did come out and was pretty good once you got past the ACV taste. Love the minimal ingredients though.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
This is my least favorite of the Simple Mills baking mixes. It is not that it is bad, but I didn't care for it personally. You have two options with this mix, you can make foccacia bread or you can make a sandwich loaf. I have made both options, and in my opinion, neither were great. They didn't taste bad, but the amount of eggs you have to use in both recipes seems a little high, and both types of bread end up tasting like eggs. If you can get over the eggy flavor, the texture was very nice and it held together very well.
Dorra O.
Ariana
Actually I don't eat bread at all but when I saw this product I started Loving baking gluten free breads and I think it will made breads tasty and healthy . This is my first time that I will start using it and I won't regret choosing it . I recommend it for healthy people . Love <3