BY SIMPLE #4 in Micellar Water

• Removes make-up effectively and easily, even mascara

• Leaves the skin feeling refreshed, hydrated

• Actively works to attract make-up and impurities while unclogging pores

• Perfect for removing makeup and mascara

• Use this no-rinse cleanser with cotton pads

• Is this a product that could be used in place of a toner? If so, ...2 Answers
  • I received this as a free sample in a Voxbox and have been wantin...5 Answers
  • How does this work? I am interested in trying it2 Answers
Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
  • "I've never used something that takes off my makeup that didn't leave my face feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to love this product, but it didn't remove makeup and broke my skin out." in 1 review
  • "This works great." in 1 review
Lorelin R.
New York
I received this bottle as a sample a few weeks back and I was amazed with how easily this removed my makeup. Not only this but it also didn't irritate my skin like most cleansers do. This product is great for people with sensitive and acne prone skin as it does not contain any alcohol or fragrance. Also it is really inexpensive and can be purchased in target for 2 dollars. The only setback to this product is that since it is so gentle on the skin it is very hard to remove any type of mascara or eyebrow gel off completely. Otherwise, this product is great and I will continue to use it. Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I’ve repurchased this product because it has a good price point and works for me in two ways. The first is the traditional removal of makeup. I find that it doesn’t really remove waterproof mascara but all other makeup it does. You have to use a few cotton rounds doused in this product to remove all makeup. The other way is to use it on clean skin in the morning as a way to refresh the skin before using your eye cream and moisturizer. The packaging is simple and comes in a few sizes. This time I’ve bought the largest because I enjoy it so much. Definitely give it a try.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I got this at Walgreens along with some other products from the same brand i would have to say that I like it so far. For a regular day at work I usually keep my makeup simple with just some powder and mascara. So when the day ends I put some of this on a cotton pad and clean my face. I get another cotton pad and place it on each eye for a bit to get all the mascara off and I would say that I am impressed. I the face my face with a cleanser and by that time I can see left over mascara on my eyes but I don't see any when I use this. It is gentle on my skin and keeps it clean.
Jasmine W.
This has easily become my favorite micellar water! I love that it doesn’t have a smell and the fact that when I use it it makes my skin feel very balanced and clean. I have dry skin but I’ve noticed a lot of micellar waters make my skin feel kind of greasy and not as really all that clean. I don’t really use it to take of my makeup(I use jojoba oil) but I love wiping my face with it after I use the jojoba oil to get any traces of make up leftover. I’m definitely going to be buying this again!
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I used to suffer from Adult acne really bad. And had to find something that would stop these break outs. So a friend of mine suggest Simple because it worked for her. So I brought this as well as Simple Skincare Soothing Facial TonerSimple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 and Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. And since I started using these products my skin have done a whole 360. And I am very thankful for that. Keep up the good work at Unilever for these products.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
This saved my skin this winter. I had heard of micellar water but just thought it was a makeup remover. My skin was so dry, no matter what I used. I was getting desperate and a friend told me to try micellar water. I thought it would dry my skin out more. But I used it prior to moisturizing, and my skin soaked it up, but still felt moisturized. I used it continuously and the dry patches disappeared. So thankful for this!
Danielle L.
While it does it job in removing makeup (other than waterproof eyeliner and mascara) it removed everything else. It does have a stinger chemical smell to it than other brands I have tried but on the plus side it is cheaper than other brands.

If affordability is your main concern this is a great option.

Also, does not cause me to break out the way other make up removers have in the past!
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
I switched over to using Simple Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof.

Needless to say, it was the best decision my skin has seen in a long time. This micellar water wiped away every bit of waterproof makeup I had on with NO RUBBING, and it doesn’t leave an oily residue like the Garnier product.

I’m a happy camper 😇
Shelby B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have very very sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try this but I really like it. It doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate my eyes. The only downside, I feel, is that it usually takes at least two cotton pads using a lot of,product to get all my makeup off. I don’t wear heavy makeup so if you do you might want to find something you want go through so quickly.
Amanda C.
This product is amazing for removing dirt, oil and impurities such as make up from skin. The price is about 6 dollars at Walmart. I really enjoy using this product as it doesn't sting and is a very gentle cleanser for my very sensitive skin. This product doesn't strip the aural and necessary oils from my face!  Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
Jenny Y.
Does it feel greasy afterward?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How long does a bottle of this usually last? and does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Caren W.
Best place to buy it?
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I have combination skin (my t-zone gets pretty oily). Do you think this would make me oilier?
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Does this leave a residue on the skin?