BY SIMPLE #6 in Micellar Water

Simple® Micellar Cleansing Water, skincare’s most awarded product,** gently lifts makeup and impurities out and instantly boosts skin’s hydration by 90%.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water thoroughly cleanses and instantly hydrates skin and unclogs pores with a formula that’s gentle enough for sensitive skin. Made with triple purified water and skin-loving ingredients, this cleanser uses tiny molecular balls known as micelles to entrap and dissolve dirt, oil, makeup, and impurities--all without the need for harsh, irritating chemicals. It also instantly boosts skin hydration by 90%, leaving your skin feeling soft, fresh, and revitalized.

Free of artificial perfumes, dyes, and harsh chemicals, this vitamin-rich cleanser is a versatile addition to your beauty regimen. Use it to wake up your skin in the morning or to remove makeup in the evening.

Usage: Apply a generous amount to a cotton pad. Wipe the cotton pad all around the face, no need to rub the skin. Gently wipe around closed eyes and avoid getting into your eyes. No need to rinse after!

• How and when should I Use this product. Morning evening?3 Answers
  • I loooooove simple products so much!!! But I was wonderin...3 Answers
  • Simple® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes are there any har...1 Answers
Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
  • "I've never used something that takes off my makeup that didn't leave my face feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "This works great." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to love this product, but it didn't remove makeup and broke my skin out." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Target
I adore this product. It removes my mascara and eye makeup easier than any other remover I’ve tried. Plus it doesn’t make a mess and it doesn’t sting my eyes like cleansing oils and balms. I’ve gone through several bottles at this point and will continue purchasing.
matti s.
new york
Purchased at: CVS
i love to use micellar water as an additional makeup removed along with whatever makeup wipes i’m using to take off my eye makeup since it tends to be waterproof and a little harder to take off. i love that this micellar water does t have to shaken to get a uniform product and that it doesn’t leave your skin oily like over micellar waters on the market
Sammie P.
Locust Grove, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't find this product to be all that it claims. However, I didn't have any adverse reaction nor did it induce any skin problems. This water cleanser does a decent job of removing makeup but I definitely wouldn't replace this with washing your face. Not too impressed with it to be honest.. surprise it is labeled as a cleanser really
Sarahi G.
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using makeup removing wipes on my skin since I can remember but I was looking for a more gentle way to remove makeup and I have found it! This Simple Micellar water cleanser is so gentle and doesn't leave that oily feeling after. Really have been enjoying this product and will be replacing my makeup removing wipes with this.
Alex H.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product morning and night to give my face a gentle cleanse. It removes any makeup on my face very well, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and doesn't leave any residual product feel. The price point is very reasonable. I have purchased multiple times and will continue to do so.
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This is such an amazing and gentle product:

I have been a user of miceller water for a while now and has tried a few different brands. This one in particular is amazing for all skin types and it removes makeup effortlessly.

I also use miceller water on a Q-tip to fix my eyeliner and remove mistakes while I do my makeup and it works wonder!

I recommend this product because they don’t put harsh chemicals and it makes your skin feel so soft afterwards.

It is a great product for those with sensitive skin and all skin types!
Iana D.
I use this mostly after I’ve used a make up wipe & washed my face just to take off any make up residue. It really does remove gunk off your face that you didn’t even notice was there. There’s always some make up left, mostly foundation or concealer, and this always cleans it right up. It’s not great for removing eye make-up, but I basically use this as kind of a toner right before I moisturize and go to bed just to make sure my face is completely clean.
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
Before this I was using Garnier’s miceller water but I always hated how tight it made my face feel (in not a good way). I switched to this and I am so glad! I have nothing bad to say about this product. Although it’s miceller water it somewhat leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. It’s amazing.
I use this as the first step in my cleansing routine, followed by actual face washing. This is effective at removing a good deal of makeup. I also love to stuff this in my gym bag to use as soon as I’m done working out to remove sweat and any bacteria that I may have encountered.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is my first micellar water I’ve tried, and I’m not sure if I don’t like micellar waters or what. I first tried this out as a makeup remover and I was highly disappointed! So I asked on Influenster what others use this product for and I got some pretty good feedback! I now use this as a pre/post-cleanse after my makeup has been removed to make sure all makeup and dirt is removed. I also use it sometimes when I wake up and feel like a cleanser isn’t that necessary since I deep cleansed my face before bed and I only slept. I do like that it doesn’t leave any kind of film or unpleasant residue so no need to wash it off with water and it doesn’t burn or tingle or anything like that! I do not recommend this product for makeup removal, but if you are just looking for another way to gently cleanse the skin I would say this is pretty good.
Junie C.
Moreno Valley, CA
It’s gentle on the skin and great for using as a sort of toner for the skin. However, it definitely did not meet my expectations for makeup removal. It doesn’t work if you’re using this solely to remove makeup. It may help to remove little bits of leftover makeup after using an actual makeup remover or wipe first. For me, it just seemed to harden my eyeliner and make it stick to my skin more and it just made it harder to remove afterwards. I recommend if you plan to use this for your skin but definitely won’t recommend if you’re looking for makeup removal.
Jenny Y.
Does it feel greasy afterward?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,050 reviews
How long does a bottle of this usually last? and does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Caren W.
Saline
Best place to buy it?
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I have combination skin (my t-zone gets pretty oily). Do you think this would make me oilier?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it?