BY SIMPLE #7 in Micellar Water

Simple® Micellar Cleansing Water, skincare’s most awarded product,** gently lifts makeup and impurities out and instantly boosts skin’s hydration by 90%.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water thoroughly cleanses and instantly hydrates skin and unclogs pores with a formula that’s gentle enough for sensitive skin. Made with triple purified water and skin-loving ingredients, this cleanser uses tiny molecular balls known as micelles to entrap and dissolve dirt, oil, makeup, and impurities--all without the need for harsh, irritating chemicals. It also instantly boosts skin hydration by 90%, leaving your skin feeling soft, fresh, and revitalized.

Free of artificial perfumes, dyes, and harsh chemicals, this vitamin-rich cleanser is a versatile addition to your beauty regimen. Use it to wake up your skin in the morning or to remove makeup in the evening.

Usage: Apply a generous amount to a cotton pad. Wipe the cotton pad all around the face, no need to rub the skin. Gently wipe around closed eyes and avoid getting into your eyes. No need to rinse after!

• Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser **Copied from a fellow In...42 Answers
  • Simple® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes are there any har...1 Answers
  • Is this a product that could be used in place of a toner?...3 Answers
Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
  • "I've never used something that takes off my makeup that didn't leave my face feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "This works great." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to love this product, but it didn't remove makeup and broke my skin out." in 1 review
Cece A.
I really was excited about this product but, it is horrible. It did nothing for my combination skin. It did not remove makeup effectively as well as other micellar waters. It was reasonably priced and I could not wait to finish it - I hate wasting products! Also, I try to use it all so I can give an honest review. It also made my skin feel really greasy after using instead of clean!
Ashleigh R.
Royal Oak, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the clean, Simple Micellar Water Cleanser. After I use this product my face feels so clean and fresh. I also love the clean ingredients in this toner. In comparison to other Micellar waters, this leaves so trace behind!
Claire W.
Costa Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Target
Works very well, I don’t use this daily, I use it on mornings I wake up feeling oily, or on nights when I do oil cleansing I sometimes use it to be sure all the oil is off. It’s very refreshing and does not irritate my skin, and I have very sensitive skin.
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This is such an amazing and gentle product:

I have been a user of miceller water for a while now and has tried a few different brands. This one in particular is amazing for all skin types and it removes makeup effortlessly.

I also use miceller water on a Q-tip to fix my eyeliner and remove mistakes while I do my makeup and it works wonder!

I recommend this product because they don’t put harsh chemicals and it makes your skin feel so soft afterwards.

It is a great product for those with sensitive skin and all skin types!
Iana D.
I use this mostly after I’ve used a make up wipe & washed my face just to take off any make up residue. It really does remove gunk off your face that you didn’t even notice was there. There’s always some make up left, mostly foundation or concealer, and this always cleans it right up. It’s not great for removing eye make-up, but I basically use this as kind of a toner right before I moisturize and go to bed just to make sure my face is completely clean.
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
Before this I was using Garnier’s miceller water but I always hated how tight it made my face feel (in not a good way). I switched to this and I am so glad! I have nothing bad to say about this product. Although it’s miceller water it somewhat leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. It’s amazing.
I use this as the first step in my cleansing routine, followed by actual face washing. This is effective at removing a good deal of makeup. I also love to stuff this in my gym bag to use as soon as I’m done working out to remove sweat and any bacteria that I may have encountered.
Allison M.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love this micellar cleanser!! It is so light and perfect for sensitive skin. It does a great job removing all make up and dirt. Unlike other micellar waters, this product does not leave the skin feeling greasy or oily!
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is my first micellar water I’ve tried, and I’m not sure if I don’t like micellar waters or what. I first tried this out as a makeup remover and I was highly disappointed! So I asked on Influenster what others use this product for and I got some pretty good feedback! I now use this as a pre/post-cleanse after my makeup has been removed to make sure all makeup and dirt is removed. I also use it sometimes when I wake up and feel like a cleanser isn’t that necessary since I deep cleansed my face before bed and I only slept. I do like that it doesn’t leave any kind of film or unpleasant residue so no need to wash it off with water and it doesn’t burn or tingle or anything like that! I do not recommend this product for makeup removal, but if you are just looking for another way to gently cleanse the skin I would say this is pretty good.
Junie C.
Moreno Valley, CA
It’s gentle on the skin and great for using as a sort of toner for the skin. However, it definitely did not meet my expectations for makeup removal. It doesn’t work if you’re using this solely to remove makeup. It may help to remove little bits of leftover makeup after using an actual makeup remover or wipe first. For me, it just seemed to harden my eyeliner and make it stick to my skin more and it just made it harder to remove afterwards. I recommend if you plan to use this for your skin but definitely won’t recommend if you’re looking for makeup removal.
Melanie D.
I gave this four stars, as i cant find anything wrong with it but it didnt really seem to do anything at all. I bought this yesterday because i have a chemical burn on my face that i want to heal, so i wanted something that was super gentle but could still clean and prep my skin in the morning. I did get some residue on the cotton pad so it did clean my face but im not sure that its doing anything other than that, or if its supposed to for that matter
Karli c.
Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser **Copied from a fellow Influenster** Lets increase our impact score in a fun way! Like this post and answer any or all questions below, each one in a comment. I will like every comment!!! GO GO GO 🏃🏽‍♀️💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨 1- What is your favourite colour ? 2- How old are you? 👩‍💼 3- What is your zodiac sign? 4- Cats or dogs?🐶 5- What is your pet’s name?🐱 6- What is your favorite makeup brand?👄 7- Red lipstick or nude lipstick?💄 8- Lipstick or lipgloss?💋 9- Favorite mascara?👀 10- Favorite season?☀️ 11- Morning or night person? 🌗 12- Pool or beach? 🌴 13- Soda or juice? 🍊 14- Tacos or cheeseburguer? 🌮 15- IOS or Android? 📱 16- Favorite TV show?
Jenny Y.
Does it feel greasy afterward?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
How long does a bottle of this usually last? and does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Caren W.
Saline
Best place to buy it?
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I have combination skin (my t-zone gets pretty oily). Do you think this would make me oilier?