BY SIMPLE #4 in Micellar Water

• Removes make-up effectively and easily, even mascara

• Leaves the skin feeling refreshed, hydrated

• Actively works to attract make-up and impurities while unclogging pores

TIPS:

• Perfect for removing makeup and mascara

• Use this no-rinse cleanser with cotton pads

• Is this a product that could be used in place of a toner? If so, ...2 Answers
  • I received this as a free sample in a Voxbox and have been wantin...5 Answers
  • How does this work? I am interested in trying it2 Answers
Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
  • "I've never used something that takes off my makeup that didn't leave my face feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to love this product, but it didn't remove makeup and broke my skin out." in 1 review
  • "This works great." in 1 review
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is my first micellar water I’ve tried, and I’m not sure if I don’t like micellar waters or what. I first tried this out as a makeup remover and I was highly disappointed! So I asked on Influenster what others use this product for and I got some pretty good feedback! I now use this as a pre/post-cleanse after my makeup has been removed to make sure all makeup and dirt is removed. I also use it sometimes when I wake up and feel like a cleanser isn’t that necessary since I deep cleansed my face before bed and I only slept. I do like that it doesn’t leave any kind of film or unpleasant residue so no need to wash it off with water and it doesn’t burn or tingle or anything like that! I do not recommend this product for makeup removal, but if you are just looking for another way to gently cleanse the skin I would say this is pretty good.
Lorelin R.
New York
I received this bottle as a sample a few weeks back and I was amazed with how easily this removed my makeup. Not only this but it also didn't irritate my skin like most cleansers do. This product is great for people with sensitive and acne prone skin as it does not contain any alcohol or fragrance. Also it is really inexpensive and can be purchased in target for 2 dollars. The only setback to this product is that since it is so gentle on the skin it is very hard to remove any type of mascara or eyebrow gel off completely. Otherwise, this product is great and I will continue to use it. Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
Anna C.
Banning, CA
I had bought Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser as a bundle from Costco while I was pregnant because I needed something gentle. My skin became so sensitive it was peeling like I had a sunburn and couldn't wear any face makeup at all.

I loved that it was sensitive enough to clean my face in the morning and right before bed at night with my daily skin routine to keep my face clean as well as moisturized. It didn't strip my face of what moisture I had left which was the main purpose of finding a gentle cleanser, so it did its job very well and I now can use the wipes that makes things easier when I am on the go.

I have recommended this product to many of my friends and they have enjoyed it too.
Iana D.
I use this mostly after I’ve used a make up wipe & washed my face just to take off any make up residue. It really does remove gunk off your face that you didn’t even notice was there. There’s always some make up left, mostly foundation or concealer, and this always cleans it right up. It’s not great for removing eye make-up, but I basically use this as kind of a toner right before I moisturize and go to bed just to make sure my face is completely clean.
Brooke A.
Amarillo
I received a sample bottle of this from Walgreens and was told by the lady at the beauty counter that it was for removing makeup and used as a cleanser.

Makeup Remover -- I wasn't impressed. I felt like it took a ton of product to remove my makeup and even then my face still felt like it needed to be cleansed more extensively.

Cleanser -- It was just okay. I can't confidently say that I felt my face felt that refreshed after using it.

I personally don't get the hype with this one. I'll stick with other products that I know work better.
Jasmine W.
This has easily become my favorite micellar water! I love that it doesn’t have a smell and the fact that when I use it it makes my skin feel very balanced and clean. I have dry skin but I’ve noticed a lot of micellar waters make my skin feel kind of greasy and not as really all that clean. I don’t really use it to take of my makeup(I use jojoba oil) but I love wiping my face with it after I use the jojoba oil to get any traces of make up leftover. I’m definitely going to be buying this again!
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I really enjoy this product! I had been searching for something to remove my eye makeup without it hurting my eyes or drying them out. This was pretty affordable, but I was skeptical. How could just water do anything different? It is amazing! It removes my eye makeup without irritating my eyes, it can remove my lip stain without drying out my lips, and it doesn't smell all weird either. It's super great stuff, and with how big the bottle is I imagine it would last a long time. I don't wear waterproof stuff either, so I can't speak to that.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I used to suffer from Adult acne really bad. And had to find something that would stop these break outs. So a friend of mine suggest Simple because it worked for her. So I brought this as well as Simple Skincare Soothing Facial TonerSimple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 and Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. And since I started using these products my skin have done a whole 360. And I am very thankful for that. Keep up the good work at Unilever for these products.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
This saved my skin this winter. I had heard of micellar water but just thought it was a makeup remover. My skin was so dry, no matter what I used. I was getting desperate and a friend told me to try micellar water. I thought it would dry my skin out more. But I used it prior to moisturizing, and my skin soaked it up, but still felt moisturized. I used it continuously and the dry patches disappeared. So thankful for this!
Danielle L.
Corinth
While it does it job in removing makeup (other than waterproof eyeliner and mascara) it removed everything else. It does have a stinger chemical smell to it than other brands I have tried but on the plus side it is cheaper than other brands.

If affordability is your main concern this is a great option.

Also, does not cause me to break out the way other make up removers have in the past!
Jenny Y.
Does it feel greasy afterward?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How long does a bottle of this usually last? and does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Caren W.
Saline
Best place to buy it?
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I have combination skin (my t-zone gets pretty oily). Do you think this would make me oilier?
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Does this leave a residue on the skin?