BY SIMPLE #5 in Micellar Water

Simple® Micellar Cleansing Water, skincare’s most awarded product,** gently lifts makeup and impurities out and instantly boosts skin’s hydration by 90%.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water thoroughly cleanses and instantly hydrates skin and unclogs pores with a formula that’s gentle enough for sensitive skin. Made with triple purified water and skin-loving ingredients, this cleanser uses tiny molecular balls known as micelles to entrap and dissolve dirt, oil, makeup, and impurities--all without the need for harsh, irritating chemicals. It also instantly boosts skin hydration by 90%, leaving your skin feeling soft, fresh, and revitalized.

Free of artificial perfumes, dyes, and harsh chemicals, this vitamin-rich cleanser is a versatile addition to your beauty regimen. Use it to wake up your skin in the morning or to remove makeup in the evening.

Usage: Apply a generous amount to a cotton pad. Wipe the cotton pad all around the face, no need to rub the skin. Gently wipe around closed eyes and avoid getting into your eyes. No need to rinse after!

• Is this a product that could be used in place of a toner?...3 Answers
  • I received this as a free sample in a Voxbox and have bee...5 Answers
  • How does this work? I am interested in trying it2 Answers
Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
  • "I've never used something that takes off my makeup that didn't leave my face feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "This works great." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to love this product, but it didn't remove makeup and broke my skin out." in 1 review
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I use this mostly after I’ve used a make up wipe & washed my face just to take off any make up residue. It really does remove gunk off your face that you didn’t even notice was there. There’s always some make up left, mostly foundation or concealer, and this always cleans it right up. It’s not great for removing eye make-up, but I basically use this as kind of a toner right before I moisturize and go to bed just to make sure my face is completely clean.
Brooke A.
Amarillo
I received a sample bottle of this from Walgreens and was told by the lady at the beauty counter that it was for removing makeup and used as a cleanser.

Makeup Remover -- I wasn't impressed. I felt like it took a ton of product to remove my makeup and even then my face still felt like it needed to be cleansed more extensively.

Cleanser -- It was just okay. I can't confidently say that I felt my face felt that refreshed after using it.

I personally don't get the hype with this one. I'll stick with other products that I know work better.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is my first micellar water I’ve tried, and I’m not sure if I don’t like micellar waters or what. I first tried this out as a makeup remover and I was highly disappointed! So I asked on Influenster what others use this product for and I got some pretty good feedback! I now use this as a pre/post-cleanse after my makeup has been removed to make sure all makeup and dirt is removed. I also use it sometimes when I wake up and feel like a cleanser isn’t that necessary since I deep cleansed my face before bed and I only slept. I do like that it doesn’t leave any kind of film or unpleasant residue so no need to wash it off with water and it doesn’t burn or tingle or anything like that! I do not recommend this product for makeup removal, but if you are just looking for another way to gently cleanse the skin I would say this is pretty good.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I used to suffer from Adult acne really bad. And had to find something that would stop these break outs. So a friend of mine suggest Simple because it worked for her. So I brought this as well as Simple Skincare Soothing Facial TonerSimple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 and Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. And since I started using these products my skin have done a whole 360. And I am very thankful for that. Keep up the good work at Unilever for these products.
Lorelin R.
New York
I received this bottle as a sample a few weeks back and I was amazed with how easily this removed my makeup. Not only this but it also didn't irritate my skin like most cleansers do. This product is great for people with sensitive and acne prone skin as it does not contain any alcohol or fragrance. Also it is really inexpensive and can be purchased in target for 2 dollars. The only setback to this product is that since it is so gentle on the skin it is very hard to remove any type of mascara or eyebrow gel off completely. Otherwise, this product is great and I will continue to use it. Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
I switched over to using Simple Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier SkinActive All-In-1 Waterproof Micellar Cleansing Water.

Needless to say, it was the best decision my skin has seen in a long time. This micellar water wiped away every bit of waterproof makeup I had on with NO RUBBING, and it doesn’t leave an oily residue like the Garnier product.

I’m a happy camper 😇
Gladys R.
I started off with the micellar wipes and liked them so much that I bought the micellar water. This really makes your makeup come off so much easier. I remove my make up with the make up removing cloth then use the micellar water to remove my mascara and left over eye make up. This really allows you to be gentle with sensitive skin while thoroughly cleansing your skin. It is not irritating at all. Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Yet another simple product that disappointed me. I tried both their micellar wipes as well as this formula separately with a cotton pad just to see if it was the formula I wasn't crazy about or just the wipes themselves. Well it appears that neither really cut it for me.

Garnier's micellar water is just so much better. The formula overall is more effective and pleasant to use. I am going to stick with the Garnier from now on.
Melissa V.
Is decent, which is shocking considering how great the wipes are! I expected more from the bottle since the wipes successfully remove waterproof mascara. So I perceived more value purchasing this over the white wipes package. Overall, I felt like I had more luck just using oil to remove eye make up, over this product. What it does do, is successfully remove facial make up. With eye make up it left me with raccoon eyes.
sarah h.
I use this every night to remove my make up (or in the morning to remove any make up that may have been left around on my eyes). It takes a few cotton pads to remove all my makeup but this is a key step in my routine. It really helps dissolve all your makeup before cleansing again. Unfortunately, because it doesn’t remove everything from my daily makeup, I knocked off a star. Still love this product though !
Jenny Y.
Does it feel greasy afterward?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How long does a bottle of this usually last? and does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Caren W.
Saline
Best place to buy it?
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I have combination skin (my t-zone gets pretty oily). Do you think this would make me oilier?
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Does this leave a residue on the skin?