BY SIMPLE #16 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes keep your skin feeling clean and instantly hydrated everywhere you go. The on-the-go wipes use skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water that gently cleanse while instantly hydrating your skin. Micelles, our smart cleansing bubbles, attract and lift make-up and impurities out of your skin without leaving it dry or tight. Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes contain no artificial perfumes, dyes, or harsh chemicals, so all you feel is healthy, clean skin.

• Which one is better these or the original Simple Cleansin...1 Answers
  • Are these better on your skin the other makeup remover wi...3 Answers
  • What is better to use, these micellar wipes or the micell...5 Answers
Reviews (2019)
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
These are my current go to for drugstore makeup wipes. They are super effective and remove my makeup so easily. I’m a repeat user and will continue to repurchase. I love them the way they are because they don’t irritate my super sensitive and dry skin and they also don’t sting my eyes. You can’t go wrong with these and if you are like myself and can’t use the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes because they break you out like myself, I think you will love these and they are a great option. Ulta sometimes has sales for this brand and I always buy a ton of wipes during that. Highly recommend checking these out!
Chelsea G.
These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes of all time. They get everything off including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. They don’t dry out my skin and in fact leave it hydrated. Some brands break me out but these treat my skin well. I highly recommend these!
ellie s.
I keep these in the car for those "just in case" instances. Hot and humid and gross outside, and your face has become a swampy mess? Oh look, you've got something to wipe that off with. Roadtrip and you need to feel a bit refreshed? Fancy that, no problem. (For even better feel, keep a face mist like Mario Badescu or Evian around.)

I don't find them heavy or irritating, and they get the job done. I wouldn't replace my skincare routine with these, but they're great to have around in a pinch.
Anne-liese G.
Boulder , CO
I love these wipes so much! I work outside and use these to clean my face halfway through my shift to keep it clean and help prevent breakouts. I have had issues with makeup removing wipes being too abrasive and irritating my skin but these do not do that! They also have a mild fresh smell and don't leave a sticky residue or anything like that. I wear waterproof mascara and when I use these to remove my makeup there is no problem getting it of! I highly recommend these!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Simple's micellar wipes did not impress. They did assist in removing some makeup but did not stand to the test of removing it all. I double checked after use to see if my usual micellar water and a cotton pad would pick anything else up after using the wipe and was disappointed to see that it did.

I understand the appeal behind the use of a wipe for portability but I will just stick to my more effective method of a cotton pad and liquid micellar water.
Anna S.
Austin
These are my favorite drugstore makeup wipes because of how clean they are ingredient wise and how effectively they take off makeup. They’ve never caused me to breakout once. They definitely are not the only step to taking of makeup, a cleanser or something else is definitely needed after using to completely get the makeup off but they are a good first step in removing eye makeup, eyebrows, etc, or even the slightest mistake while applying makeup.
Dana S.
I just recently tried these makeup remover wipes. Normally, I always use Neutrogena but I decided to give these a try. I think that they work pretty good, but not the same as the others. My skin does feel fresh after removing my makeup but I feel like I had to rub much harder for it to come off. Also, the design in the wipe makes the wipe feel different which I wasn’t sure if I liked. You can find these at many stores and they are not too expensive.
Kelli Y.
Harold
I have repurchased these face wipes several times because they work great. They are very gentle on my skin but are extremely effective at removing makeup. My skin feels hydrated after use which is something I find to be important when looking for makeup wipes. I have oily skin, and I find the problem is exacerbated when I use products that strip my skin of moisture. This product does not clog my pores. Just leaves my face feeling clean.
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
I am a huge fan of Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes. It gently removes all of my make up and I’ve never had an allergic reaction of any type. Y skin has gotten super sensitive since my last pregnancy and changed even more after. I would definitely keep buying Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
I love these makeup removing wipes! I only need one to get all my mascara and foundation off before I go to wash my face! The only thing I dislike is that packs are on the smaller side and more expensive than other makeup wipes, which II understand is because of the micellar water in the wipes. But the upside is that since I only do need one wipes as opposed to two or three, the pack does last me a while!
Kristine B.
Morrisville , NC
I am nervous about trying these wipes. I received in a voxerbox but have very sensitive skin. And skin that dries out very easily. Will this cause any harm to my skin or am I just being a big baby
Macy F.
Do these wipes irritate your skin? I know in my previous adventure with makeup wipes they irrtatatide my skin so I had to throw them away.
Ashley G.
Has anyone compared the wipes to the actual micellar water? I love the micellar water but the wipes would be a bit quicker in a pinch. Do they clean as well?
Tiffany Y.
Wondering if this burns your eyes? I use tge cleanser and seems to be doing great for my skin but looking for a good makeup wipe that doesnt dry out or burn or have to use more then 1 wipe to remove my makeup
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Are these good for people with contacts?

back