BY SIMPLE #30 in Face Wipes

Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes keep your skin feeling clean and instantly hydrated everywhere you go. The on-the-go wipes use skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water that gently cleanse while instantly hydrating your skin. Micelles, our smart cleansing bubbles, attract and lift make-up and impurities out of your skin without leaving it dry or tight. Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes contain no artificial perfumes, dyes, or harsh chemicals, so all you feel is healthy, clean skin.

• Which one is better these or the original Simple Cleansing wipes?1 Answers
  • Are these better on your skin the other makeup remover wipes?3 Answers
  • What is better to use, these micellar wipes or the micellar water?5 Answers
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I am absolutely in love with these make-up remover wipes. I have been hearing about Micellar Water a lot lately but have just now gotten around to trying anything containing it now. My local Fred Meyer happened to have them on sale so I went ahead and picked up a pack and I am so happy I did. Now I should mention that I did have to use more than just one wipe but I also had on a rather dark/heavy glam make-up look going on so I would have used more than 1 remover wipe regardless of brand or formulation. I also want to note that I think that a bottle of micellar water and cotton pants probably would have been the best route to go for removing my eye makeup because then I would have used probably only one makeup wipe because the hardest thing to remove was my eye makeup. These wipes removed my makeup with ease and left my face feeling fresh clean and moisturised. They were not heavy or too scratchy like some other makeup wipes are so they didn't leave any red patches that some others have left on my face in the past due to being too rough these also did not leave behind any sort of residue. Overall I am extremely happy with this purchase and I will continue using them and will definitely be purchasing them again.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI
I am in love with these makeup remover wipes. I first heard about them from Ingrid on YouTube and decided to try them myself. Oh my gosh! I can't stop repurchasing them! It takes off tough waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks, yet doesn't burn my eyes. For my lazy days, sometimes I'll just use these. Highly recommended.
Samantha R.
Clermont , FL
After trying so many different types and brands of makeup removing wipes I have finally found one that I absolutely love. These wipes are perfect for my sensitive skin and don’t cause me to break out (from either being too harsh or leaving my pores clogged) unlike most brands that I’ve tried. They remove every last bit of makeup and leave my skin feeling soft, fresh and clean
Gielle K.
These wipes are incredible! I have sensitive skin and they really work for me. I never want those really exfoliating wipes that irritate my skin, just something gentle that gets the job done. These are pretty affordable and you can usually find a coupon for them at ulta. Just make sure you keep the packaging tightly closed or they will dry out!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I love these wipes! I think they remove the makeup very well! I only needed one wipe for my whole face! They also don’t have a very strong scent which is nice for my sensitive skin. I think they are a good price for the value. If I use less wipes, I’m okay with spending a bit more money because they’ll last longer.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am a huge fan of the regular Simple Micellar Water, but for some reason I had never had an interest in these. Recently I ordered the regular Simple wipes off Amazon but they accidentally sent these instead. I was pleasantly surprised.

These effectively removed my makeup, even mascara, with minimal effort. There wasn’t any added fragrance, and they didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I am not loyal to a single brand of makeup wipes but I would not hesitate to purchase these again.
Emily B.
One of my favorite ways to take off my make up. I usually don't wear too heavy make up, so one wipe does the trick. But on special occasions where I have a whole face on, it usually takes about two wipes. Still, my face feels fresh and clean. I always keep my vanity stocked with them.
Mylinh N.
Orange, CA
Doesn’t clean as well as I would want. I expected more from these wipes. It barely wipes off my eye makeup. I would use this to wipe my face and then cleanse my face with a cleanser then use another wipe to make sure all of the makeup is off. Having to use too many wipes to get all the makeup off.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love love love these! They are so gentle on my very sensitive skin. This wipes are both the micellar water, makeup remover wipes, and face wipe in one! They are so good and the variety gives you so much to choose from for each of your own skin. The price is great and the product is just well... simply amazing! 😊 I will purchase these wipes over and over as I do every time I get close to the bottom of the package. Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover WipesGarnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying
Shannon B.
I have extremely sensitive skin, so finding wipes that are gentle on skin but can get makeup off has been a challenge. But, these wipes are the absolute best. I can’t live without them. They take off all my makeup and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Kristine B.
Morrisville , NC
I am nervous about trying these wipes. I received in a voxerbox but have very sensitive skin. And skin that dries out very easily. Will this cause any harm to my skin or am I just being a big baby
Macy F.
Do these wipes irritate your skin? I know in my previous adventure with makeup wipes they irrtatatide my skin so I had to throw them away.
Ashley G.
Has anyone compared the wipes to the actual micellar water? I love the micellar water but the wipes would be a bit quicker in a pinch. Do they clean as well?
Tiffany Y.
Wondering if this burns your eyes? I use tge cleanser and seems to be doing great for my skin but looking for a good makeup wipe that doesnt dry out or burn or have to use more then 1 wipe to remove my makeup
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Are these good for people with contacts?