BY SIMPLE

Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes keep your skin feeling clean and instantly hydrated everywhere you go. The on-the-go wipes use skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water that gently cleanse while instantly hydrating your skin. Micelles, our smart cleansing bubbles, attract and lift make-up and impurities out of your skin without leaving it dry or tight. Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes contain no artificial perfumes, dyes, or harsh chemicals, so all you feel is healthy, clean skin.

• best makeup remover wipes with clean ingredients? price d...1 Answers
  • Which one is better these or the original Simple Cleansin...1 Answers
  • Are these better on your skin the other makeup remover wi...4 Answers
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
These are my current go to for drugstore makeup wipes. They are super effective and remove my makeup so easily. I’m a repeat user and will continue to repurchase. I love them the way they are because they don’t irritate my super sensitive and dry skin and they also don’t sting my eyes. You can’t go wrong with these and if you are like myself and can’t use the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes because they break you out like myself, I think you will love these and they are a great option. Ulta sometimes has sales for this brand and I always buy a ton of wipes during that. Highly recommend checking these out!
ellie s.
I keep these in the car for those "just in case" instances. Hot and humid and gross outside, and your face has become a swampy mess? Oh look, you've got something to wipe that off with. Roadtrip and you need to feel a bit refreshed? Fancy that, no problem. (For even better feel, keep a face mist like Mario Badescu or Evian around.)

I don't find them heavy or irritating, and they get the job done. I wouldn't replace my skincare routine with these, but they're great to have around in a pinch.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Simple's micellar wipes did not impress. They did assist in removing some makeup but did not stand to the test of removing it all. I double checked after use to see if my usual micellar water and a cotton pad would pick anything else up after using the wipe and was disappointed to see that it did.

I understand the appeal behind the use of a wipe for portability but I will just stick to my more effective method of a cotton pad and liquid micellar water.
Dana S.
I just recently tried these makeup remover wipes. Normally, I always use Neutrogena but I decided to give these a try. I think that they work pretty good, but not the same as the others. My skin does feel fresh after removing my makeup but I feel like I had to rub much harder for it to come off. Also, the design in the wipe makes the wipe feel different which I wasn’t sure if I liked. You can find these at many stores and they are not too expensive.
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
I am a huge fan of Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes. It gently removes all of my make up and I’ve never had an allergic reaction of any type. Y skin has gotten super sensitive since my last pregnancy and changed even more after. I would definitely keep buying Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes.
6lue G.
Phoenix
I clean face is a must and these wipes do very well not to increase irritation. There isn't any harsh aromaz or drying out of the skin when using these particular wipes I will say that four areas of my face where I carry most of my oil I do have to be a bit more cautious being that they do leave my skin moisturized and in those areas production of oil tends to increase
Bella V.
New York
These are by far the best makeup remover wipes I’ve ever used! Before I used these I used the Neutrogena wipes and found that they irritated my eye area quite a lot and left a tingling sensation on my skin that wasn’t pleasant. However, these wipes are amazing and gentle enough to use around my eye area without causing any irritation of the skin.
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
Doesn’t clean as well as I would want. I expected more from these wipes. It barely wipes off my eye makeup. I would use this to wipe my face and then cleanse my face with a cleanser then use another wipe to make sure all of the makeup is off. Having to use too many wipes to get all the makeup off.
Ashli H.
Lowell
For those quickie cleanups, or lazy nights, the Simple Micellar Wipes are fantastic. I don't feel like they get 100% of my makeup removed, but it's close. The are relatively inexpensive, so that's a plus. I use these when I need to quickly remove my makeup, or if I am being lazy and don't feel like going through my entire skincare routine.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love these wipes they are perfect for what they are intended to be used for removing makeup before washing your face.I have been using these since they were released and they are the best in the drugstore.Trust me I have tried them all. The don't have any crap that is bad for your skin and they don't leave a scent or residue on my skin.
Kristine B.
Morrisville , NC
I am nervous about trying these wipes. I received in a voxerbox but have very sensitive skin. And skin that dries out very easily. Will this cause any harm to my skin or am I just being a big baby
Macy F.
Do these wipes irritate your skin? I know in my previous adventure with makeup wipes they irrtatatide my skin so I had to throw them away.
Ashley G.
Has anyone compared the wipes to the actual micellar water? I love the micellar water but the wipes would be a bit quicker in a pinch. Do they clean as well?
Tiffany Y.
Wondering if this burns your eyes? I use tge cleanser and seems to be doing great for my skin but looking for a good makeup wipe that doesnt dry out or burn or have to use more then 1 wipe to remove my makeup
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Are these good for people with contacts?