BY SIMPLE #17 in Makeup Remover

Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes keep your skin feeling clean and instantly hydrated everywhere you go. The on-the-go wipes use skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water that gently cleanse while instantly hydrating your skin. Micelles, our smart cleansing bubbles, attract and lift make-up and impurities out of your skin without leaving it dry or tight. Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes contain no artificial perfumes, dyes, or harsh chemicals, so all you feel is healthy, clean skin.

• Are these better on your skin the other makeup remover wipes?1 Answers
  • What is better to use, these micellar wipes or the micellar water?5 Answers
  • Has anyone has reactions to this product?3 Answers
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
I am skeptical of make up remover wipes and the reason why is because I used them to remove face paint on my child one time and the next day her skin was completely broken out. I was told by the next face painter we saw at a party that it was because the chemicals in some make up remover wipes can cause a reaction when mixed with the face paint. I don't like to think of the words chemicals when it comes to things I am putting on my face and certainly not my child's. So basically I have stayed away from make up removers and just used water. However I was given the opportunity to try these wipes and they worked really well for me. My previous wipes had a great smell to them but that also could have been part of the problem. I liked that these wipes don't have any artificial dyes or perfumes. I knew I was ready to leave my review after one saved me from myself yesterday when getting ready for girls night. I was half way done with my makeup and was putting on liquid eyeliner. I ended up getting it all in the corner of my eye and half of my eye ball was black. I grabbed one of these wipes and dabbed it in the corner of my eye and was able to successfully clean it all out of my eye and erase where the liner had smeared without completely having to redo all of the make up. Now I am not saying go stick a wipe in your eye but the fact that I used this and it didn't sting my eye or hurt whatsoever was pretty awesome. These wipes are super gentile on skin (and eyes) while also being effective. I call that a win.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all for convenience when it comes to the removal of my makeup. I usually want it off fast because I am ready for bed or off to the gym, so these wipes definitely passed the test when it comes to speedy and easy removal! They have a great scent which smells clean and isn't overbearing. They left my skin feeling refreshed, smooth, and cleansed, which are all musts when it comes to skincare. My skin tends to be more on the dry side and these left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized and clean. When I use these at night, they are perfect before the rest of my nightly skincare routine such as washing my face with a cleanser followed by moisturizing.
In the picture I posted I show an example of an Estée Lauder Artist's Eyeliner Pencil in 01 Soft Smudge Black and a Mac Matte red Lipstick in Ruby Woo swatched on my arm; with just one swipe of the wipe, most of both of the products easily wiped off! Anyone who wears makeup often knows that these products are very long-lasting so that was pretty incredible to see. After just a few more swipes all the product was completely wiped off my arm.
I will totally be purchasing these once I run out!
Toft Z.
Toft Z.
Quick take: These get the job done without irritating my eyes, but I need to scrub to get everything off. Not with the price.

Pro: do seem to be gentle so far. They don't irritate my eyes even when removing mascara or liner from my water line. My skin doesn't feel right or dry after using them, though I don't feel as clean as when I double cleanse. Don't have a strong scent to them.

Cons: costly for how many towelettes you receive in a pack; very rough -- I need to scrub with these and they are not the gentlest in texture; my mascara comes off eventually, but I don't use waterproof. I imagine someone who did would have a hard time with these.

Final verdict: skip these -- for a quick clean, these would work best if you wear light to no makeup as they require some momentum to get everything off your face.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this to sample from my Blush VoxBox (thank you for my free sample). I have seen this product in store, but I was a little apprehensive to try due to price. I am so happy I was able to get it for free. With that said, I like to pile on makeup, especially when I use my Tarte foundation or waterproof mascara/eyeliner, so I need something that can be used as dual purpose (face and eyes). (even though you are not supposed to use on eyes). I tend to have extremely sensitive skin especially around the eyes and harsh products like Neutrogena burn my eyes and cause redness. This product did NOT do that!! It is excellent for sensitive skin and smells great and removes a lot of makeup/eye makeup. Definitely worth the price knowing that there are not harmful chemicals in there.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I don't usually use makeup removers. Soap and water is that I usually use. I have to admit, since using these makeup remover wipes I don't want to ever go back. I've tried makeup removers in the past that make my skin feel dry or irritate my skin and eyes. So I just gave up... until now. It is so easy and simple to use, the wipes are big enough to use on your entire face, and the makeup comes right off! The only complaint I have is that the makeup is never completely gone. I use non-waterproof mascara. But it seems no matter how long or hard you rub your eyes it never fully comes off. It's about the same with using soap and water. I like that this product is very easy on the skin. I received this item complimentary in my blush vox box for testing purposes.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
While these wipes removed most of my makeup, they didn't remove my eyeliner. I had used a liquid eyeliner, and even rubbing fairly hard, these wipes were unable to entirely remove it. With my other makeup, I just ran the wipe gently over my face, and it worked well.

They did work on all of my other makeup, though. It was quick and easy (other than the eyeliner) to wipe my makeup off. The best part was that there was no mess!

The only other problem I had was that I have sensitive facial skin, and these wipes burned when I used them. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't pleasant, either. I loved how convenient they are, and have no issue using them up, but I will not be buying them due to the burning sensation and the inability to remove my eyeliner.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes are the absolute best at the drugstore! They exceeded my expectations and I was honestly blown away by these wipes. I actually bought mine at my local grocery store ( Wegman's) but you can buy them at drugstore, target, and online. The packaging is very "simple" (get it). Anyway, the only thing I have to say about these wipes is that I feel that they could be a little more wet. I feel like they are a better option than the actual Micellar water. I like how I don't have to fuss with a cotton pad. The only place where the liquid version prevails is that you can control the wetness. I love my makeup remover to be very wet. These wipes are very moist but not wet. I do like them enough to look past that though.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited and not very happy when I was these in the Blush VoxBox. I was excited because I kept see them at Walmart and kind of wanted to try them. I wasn't happy because I'm not a big fan of makeup removing wipes. I just don't like how they feel and I just personal don't like them. After I got my box a youtuber I like named kathleenlights had a video and she talked about these and I thought why not go ahead and try them since she liked them. I have to say I don't hate these but I just am not a fan of wipes. I do like to use these if I have very little makeup on or to clean my hand after doing my makeup. They do take makeup off really well and I would recommend them if you liked makeup removing wipes.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
I've always wanted to try Simple products and I'm glad I was able to try it for the first time thanks for Influenster! Ive heard great things of this brand and I finally put it to the test. I wear water proof eyeliner & mascara so I knew if these makeup wipes could remove it gently, they were a keeper in my book. And they are! It takes off my hard to remove water proof liquid liner/mascara and my dark eye look. I have very sensitive acne prone skin, and I am very picky and cautious on what I put on my face, so these wipes feel nice on my skin. It leaves my face very hydrated, not like other brands where it leaves your face tight and stripped down. I am so excited to try out other products from this line!
Maya J.
Maya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm extremely impressed with how well the Simple line of products work, and how nicely they work with my sensitive, acne prone skin. I received the Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes courtesy of Influenster, and I fell in love! These wipes removed every trace of even the most stubborn facial and eye makeup. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my skin was left feeling non-greasy, moisturized, and clean! I highly recommend this for on the go, touch ups throughout the day, and lazy nights when you cannot bring yourself to physically wash your face. After about two weeks of use I can also confirm that I have had not adverse effects or breakouts from using this product!
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Phoenix , AZ
I am nervous about trying these wipes. I received in a voxerbox but have very sensitive skin. And skin that dries out very easily. Will this cause any harm to my skin or am I just being a big baby
Macy F.
Macy F.
Do these wipes irritate your skin? I know in my previous adventure with makeup wipes they irrtatatide my skin so I had to throw them away.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Has anyone compared the wipes to the actual micellar water? I love the micellar water but the wipes would be a bit quicker in a pinch. Do they clean as well?
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Wondering if this burns your eyes? I use tge cleanser and seems to be doing great for my skin but looking for a good makeup wipe that doesnt dry out or burn or have to use more then 1 wipe to remove my makeup
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good for people with contacts?