Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes

Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes cleanse your face easily, with skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins. Skin is left feeling clean, instantly refreshed and hydrated.Like our Micellar Wipes? You’ll love Simple® Micellar Cleansing Water.

I ran out of makeup wipes so my boyfriend bought these. I have never used them before, and I have pretty sensitive skin. Does anyone know have a quick review on these for sensitive skin?
Do you think these wipes are good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes!
Connecticut
Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Kirsten H.
Purchased at: CVS
I have only recently really invested into my skin care. My skin care routine include make up in the morning and makeup wipe at night. These wipes are more expensive than other brands but they are so soft and gentle on the skin, easily removes waterproof makeup and does not leave a film on the skin! I live by these wipes and recommend them to anyone who uses make up wipes! I am putting in more effort to wash my face but these are life savers after a long tiring day.Simple® Eye Make-up Remover Pads
Latham, NY
For some reason, the skin around my eyes is much more sensitive than the rest of my face and any time I would use any kind of makeup removing wipes, both my upper and lower lids would be on fire. A while ago, I switched to micellar water to take my makeup off and that has been my go-to since. However, it's nice to just have makeup wipes lying around to use on the occasional night where I'm feeling kind of lazy or when I'm traveling and want to take my makeup off quickly. I was hesitant to try this because no makeup wipe has ever worked for me but the micellar was what really was sold me. And it turned out, these are the most gentle wipes I've ever used! They don't burn in the slightest, and I only need one to take all my makeup off! I've repurchased this product several times since first trying it out.
Pittsburgh, PA
Simple is my favorite brand of makeup removing wipes that I've tried! They don't sting/burn my eyes or face like other brands have. I think the Micellar ones are my favorite compared to the original/regular ones because they feel a little bit more "wet" so I don't have to tug at my skin when wiping my face. I feel like it removes the makeup better before I use a facial cleanser. Micellar ones are a little bit more expensive than the original which is my only complain as there are more affordable brands than this.
Raleigh, NC
I really like these wipes! I usually use them after the gym or a night out. I have oily, acne prone skin and these wipes don’t break me out. My skin feels balanced and decently cleansed after using them too. When I’m wearing makeup, a good chunk of the makeup is removed - mascara can be a little difficult and I’m always surprised by how much gets removed by this product. I always only need one wipe so the wipes last a decent amount of time too. Definitely recommend trying them out!
I love this makeup remover brand! It is so conveniently packaged. I travel with these all the time. I tend to break out with makeup remover oils, not with this one. My skin definitely feels clean after using this, and it doesn't irritate like other brands. I have been using these for a few months now. You only need one wipe to clean your whole face. It cleans very well. It removes waterproof mascara as well. I am going to continue using this brand as long as they exist.
Midway city , CA
These work. I got these because of Kathleenlights on youtube and she said they were a good dupe to the Ko Gen Do face wipes which I wanted to try but was too much in terms of price. So I got it at Target and I love them. They don't burn the eyes or make your face feel oily in the end. It does the job in terms of taking your makeup off and doesn't burn your eyes. I do a 2nd cleanse after, but in terms of a first cleanse, highly recommend.
Modesto , CA
I like this wipes and they definitely get the job done. They remove all my makeup and I am the kind of person who wears a full face. They are perfect for the price and are pretty gentle on my sensitive skin the only thing is that I do have to rinse my face after I use this wipes because I feel a residue on my face after I use them. Which I know I should wash my face anyways but if I am in a hurry I like wipes that help make the process faster.
Farmington, MN
I really enjoy these wipes. They are very gentle on the skin and remove makeup and mascara very quickly and easily. I mainly use makeup wipes to clean up underneath my eyes after applying eyeshadow and before applying foundation. I have been using these wipes for a few months now and have not experienced any redness or irritation from them and they have removed the extra makeup from my face as expected. Overall, I have been very satisfied with this product.
Rochester, NY
These are my go-to for nightly cleansing. I'm generally too lazy to be bothered with an actual face wash at bedtime (I use real cleanser in the shower but rely on these at night). Somehow they completely clean my face and remove makeup without stripping my skin OR leaving it feeling greasy. I typically need something additional to remove waterproof mascara completely, but these manage everything else while being really gentle.
New Jersey
I actually really dislike micellar water. It just isn't for me. But I accidentally bought the micellar version of the Simple wipes once and haven't switched back since. For some reason they work so well for me, they don't hurt or burn my eyes, which all other brands have done in the past. And they are SO MUCH better at taking off my makeup (and I use a ton, like liquid foundation all over and thick liquid eyeliner).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
Emma S. • il y a un mois
I always prefer Simple makeup remover whether it is in the packaged wipes or liquid micellar water because it removes all my makeup easily. I have both versions. Wipes are great for travel/on-the-go but the water is great for at home when you have access to cotton rounds or washcloths!
Wilmington , NC
il y a un an
Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes does anyone else have a problem with a residue from these?
Mona S. • il y a 4 mois
I don't, but I follow these up with CeraVe micellar water on a cotton round.  The combo leaves my skin clean and soft. No tight feeling.