Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterSimple
Micellar Cleansing Water - 135 fl oz

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz

The clever cleansing bubbles in micellar water lift make-up and impurities and unclog pores, leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

What is your go-to micellar water? I’ve used Garnier and am not a fan of the oil residue it leaves behind. I’m currently using Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz and like it but am curious what everyone else likes.
WhhAt is the best cleanser for normal sensitive skinSimple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz ?
What is your favorite makeup remover/first cleanse? I have combo dry skin. Would something like work? Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz
Start your review of Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This works great.in reviews
I wanted to love this product, but it didn't remove makeup and broke my skin out.in reviews
I've never used something that takes off my makeup that didn't leave my face feeling greasy.in reviews
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Trish F.
I had seen so many raving reviews on micellar cleaning water, so I gave it a shot. I bought the sensitive skin on, just in case I’d have a reaction. I didn’t and it works really well. I use as last step in cleaning routine. It gets the last little bit of makeup/dirt right off my face. I use in the morning and evening. Will repurchase when I’m out.
Lindsay P.
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Lindsay P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product falls somewhere in the middle for me. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I've used a different micellar water that I feel outperforms this one, but if you're someone who wears light makeup, you might enjoy this. I wear medium to full coverage makeup, and I feel like I have to use alot of the product to get it off.
Luciana B.
Great Falls, VA
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Luciana B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love all of the Simple products, they are super affordable and gentle on the skin, fragrance-free so it doesn’t irritate or breakout my sensitive skin. I use this as the first step of my nighttime routine. It removes all of my make up even the waterproof oneSimple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz
Maggie E.
O Fallon, MO
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Maggie E.
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute favorite micellar water. Some of them get suds in your eyes but this one feels just like water & removes makeup so easily. I also have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with it! 10/10 recommend(:Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz
Allison H.
Florence
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Allison H.
If you are looking for an all-in-one, non-burning, non-stinging, effective makeup remover that takes everything off quickly and efficiently - and won't break the bank -you've found it! As a busy mom and wife, who also works full-time - I am exhausted at the end of the night and just want something quick (but effective) to remove my makeup without stripping my skin. Simple Makeup Remover is amazing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It even cleared most of my acne after switching from several chemical products to just this! Don't waste your time using MULTIPLE products to do one thing when you can use this ONE thing to do MULTIPLE jobs!
Jenn L.
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Jenn L.
This was my first time using Micellar water. I purchased a pack at Costco and my last bottle is almost gone now. It's a gentle and leaves skin feeling clean hydrated and refreshed. I have a harder time getting off waterproof or sometimes there's still some residue left behind with sweat proof makeup. I would repurchase.
Amanda W.
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m so confused over these reviews. I bought a sample sized bottle when I was on a trip and needed some eye makeup remover and this did worse than nothing. It just smudged my mascara and eyeliner around.
Kensy F.
Hyattsville, MD
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Kensy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion this product is terrible . To tell you all it doesn’t even remove the makeup . And after you used you can feel that it Burns . It just terrible product for you face . I don’t recommend
Noelle A.
Cleveland , TN
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Noelle A.
This stuff is SO GOOD! It takes my makeup so well, and it’s very gentle on the skin. It is very inexpensive, and it’s also clean beauty at the drug store!
Heti K.
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Heti K.
Purchased at: Target
I switched to this product after trying the popular Garnier one and finding out that it contained polyaminopropyl biguanide (a harmful ingredient banned in other countries). Not only does Simple’s product more safe, but it feels better as well. The other brand felt like a synthetic oil to me, very slippery and it had a weird dry down especially on my nose. Simple feels like actual water, no weird texture at all, and the dry down feels just like after I’ve washed my face. I use this to double cleanse after makeup and I found it removed my makeup easily, even waterproof mascara. It didn’t irritate my skin in anyway either and it’s unscented which I love! I’ll definitely stick with Simple!

256 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica G.
Sandy Springs, GA
Andrea B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
il y a 3 mois
karen J. il y a 3 mois
I use Avant Skincare Avant Bi-Phase Hyaluronic Acid Micellar Water. I have combo that leans on the dry side and rosacea so my skins really sensitive and a lot of makeup removers, toners and micellar waters sting but this one is gentle and great. It also leaves my skin less dry then others do.
member-ea2a4
il y a 4 mois
Tara G. il y a 3 mois
I love this product! It’s really helped with the acne my mask has been causing.
Kiera W.
il y a 10 mois
Vanessa O. il y a 10 mois
Me personally I think it works just as great and I didn’t have any complaints about the product
Taylor D.
Van Nuys, CA
il y a 10 mois
CallieMae M. il y a 10 mois
I definitely think this could be a better alternative for you! It’s better for the environment, and I find it to be just as, if not more, effective at removing makeup than the wipes. I have really sensitive, dry skin and this product doesn’t irritate my skin at all, however, I do use a gentle face wash after to be sure there’s no residue left behind.