Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

by ChickAdvisor

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple�� Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.Eau micellaire d��maquillante Simple��L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en mati��re de soins de peau! Elle nettoie d��licatement la peau tout en aidant �� pr��server son hydratation. �� appliquer avec un coton, aucun rin��age requis!You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Micellar Cleansing Water!
How would you rate this product?
Kristin R.
Omaha, NE
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Kristin R.
Works as intended! I don’t feel the need to use this on my face anymore, so I use it to spot clean things while working on my makeup.
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Simple is the cleansing brand I turn to when I travel or know I will be spending time in different climates. My combination skin does not react well to changing environmental conditions, so gentle cleansing ensures my moisture barrier stays in tact and oil production does not go into overdrive. This product removes all makeup easily with a cotton pad, does not dry out skin, and causes no irritation. It has been comfortable to use with a prescription skincare regimen and had no chemical reactions with actives. It also has not cause burning when used following retinoids in my experience. I like to purchase the travel size bottle of this cleanser at Target for less than $3 anytime I need a reliable cleanser to take on the go.
Megan F.
Glenshaw, PA
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Megan F.
I really enjoy the Simple brand. The micellar water is great for removing make-up and cleansing the skin. The added vitamin B3 and vitamin C leave the skin feeling hydrated and clean. I love how this product is designed for sensitive skin,is non comedogenic, and hypoallergenic. Another big sell point for me is this product is scentless. The name really speaks for the brand and the ingredients are simple.
Sheryl C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This makeup remover works awesome on waterproof eye liner and even mascara. It seems like it’s just water but it really takes makeup off with no fuss. No tugging on your skin or scrubbing. I use a cotton pad with just a little bit of cleansing water and it does my whole face. Not to mention that the price is under $5!
Alexa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this I tried it at my mother's house and I have tried it many many times I keep loving it so good so kind to the skin but is just like any other micellar water to be honest Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

Looking for your answer?