BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin

Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin

Notre masque en feuille anti-stress, infusé d’aloès et de multivitamines, aide à apaiser et raviver la peau stressée en seulement 15 minutes – sans gâchis, nul besoin de rincer.

Will it suit combination acne prone skin?
Does this product really work
Start your review of Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin!
Product Highlights
I buy many différents masks because I like to try variety. Most of the masks I tried are harsh on my very sensitive skin (I do Accutane). This mask doesn’t leave my skin red, my face looks brighter and sooo comfortable! I don’t need to use extra moisturizer after, my skin feels soft and doesn’t hurt. Love it!in reviews
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Tanya G.
This mask is very soothing and feels wonderful after a long day of cleaning the house 😊 it’s very thin but fits my face wonderfully. It’s hard to find a sheet mask that fits my long face. I would definitely recommend trying as it’s a good for anytime ☺️
Jenn L.
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Jenn L.
Not sure if this is the correct product tag but this is what came up lol. They smell pleasant and leave your skin feeling and looking refreshed afterward. There's plenty left in the package as well. Gentle enough on my sensitive skin. I'd recommend these.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Courtney R.
I got this as a sample through influenster. I knew i would love it as soon as I opened it up. The scent is amazing but not overpowering and it has more than enough of the product on the mask. I have had mask where i was completely disappointed because it was practically dry!!!  My face felt so smooth after using this!
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Dominique H.
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Dominique H.
Hydrating and soothing! Great mask! This mask is so soft and felt amazing on my skin! It def did what it claims, and my skin loved it! Also the fit was good too! I will be stocking up on both! I got this from cvs for $3.99, but you can get it from target online (it’s not available in their stores yet) for $2.49!Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin
Stephanie R.
Moore, OK
This mask left my skin feeling very soft it also was nice after a very stressful day at work as it just me relax and unwind!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: CVS
It is a pretty decent sheet mask I mean I don’t think there is anything special about it. That makes it stand out from all the other sheet masks. Like it wouldn’t necessarily be my first option along the lines of purchasing it again. But it wasn’t terrible either. I’m glad that I decided to try it out. It had a very cooling feeling as I was wearing it and the sheet mask itself fit over my entire face and sat comfortably. The serum was very light weight and absorbed into my skin instantly after removing the sheet mask My skin felt hydrated and refreshed. It is a simple yet effective sheet mask. It worked well with my skin.
Kathleen Z.
This is a very lovely mask! The price is perfect and it is worth what you pay. It helps to calm my skin after a day of putting it through makeup and stress! I would absolutely buy this any time and recommended it to my friends!
Natalie K.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
I was super excited to receive a Simple Skincare VoxBox because it is already one of my favorite skincare brands! Lately my skin has been looking a bit dull, so I was eager to try the de-stress sheet mask with aloe & multi-vitamins. I wasn't disappointed! The scent was subtle and it didn't irritate my skin. My face did look more vibrant immediately afterwards. I'm not really sure if sheet masks have long term results, but I would use this periodically - maybe in between facials.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
I enjoyed this face mask with my friend . I never personally bought this mask myself but she had it so we had a little pamper night . It felt very refreshing after. Any mask in my option is must to do ones in a while . It helps your face and hydrated it. This mask didn't make my face irritated . Even though I do have sensitive skin! And some product I have to be careful of . This was not one of them
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
Simple Masque en feuille anti-stress Kind to Skin uploaded by Taylor Y.
I received this product complimentary in an Influenster Voxbox. Immediately after opening I could tell the mask was soaked with serum which is nice for getting your money's worth. It went onto my face fairly easy and didn't have much of a scent. After I took the product off my face I could feel amazing cooling effects and my skin had a natural glow. The only problem I have with the product is that I feel the scent could have been a bit stronger. Lavender always de-stresses me, so that scent (even if subtle) would have been great addition for this type of mask.