Simple® Lingettes nettoyantes Kind to Skin

Nos lingettes nettoyantes soulèvent les saletés, les impuretés et le maquillage, même le mascara hydrofuge, tout en hydratant votre peau.

How many wipes are in the package ?
Are these wipes good for people with acne?
what's everyone make up removing routine. Mine is... Simple wipes to wipe of the make up [product:simple-skincare-cleansing-facial-wipes] And then wash my face with water. That works great for me💁🏼
Start your review of Simple® Lingettes nettoyantes Kind to Skin!
Product Highlights
“They remove makeup really well, even water resistant mascara, and the don't burn at all, I feel comfortable enough to even try to clean my waterline!” in reviews
“I have tried so many makeup remover wipes and while most work the same way, these do not dry out my face or leave my face feeling tight. ” in reviews
“...there was the tiniest bit of a burning sensation, and it didn't remove waterproof mascara, so I stopped using it in the eye area.” in reviews
“I have sensitive skin, so they work really well for that, but they also get rid of all the dirt and oil on nights when I don't feel like/don't have time to wash my face. ” in reviews
“I love these facial wipes because they work great on my sensitive skin without causing irritation, or drying my skin out.” in reviews
Simple® Lingettes nettoyantes Kind to Skin uploaded by Samantha R.
Literally one of the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used. It's as good as the Mac cosmetics brand one! (Just a fraction of the price.) It will take off ALL of your makeup and waterproof makeup in one cloth. It's gentle, and soothing. I always keep a small pack in my purse.
I loveeee these wipes! It removes my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I have super sensitive skin that has broken out after using makeup remover wipes before, but have never experienced any breakups with these. I love them and will continue to purchase them. They are especially great for traveling!
must have item! This product is a holy grail, it takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin clean! It smells great and is affordable. Compared to other makeup wipes, these are by far my favourite and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for great wipes!!!
Turnersville , NJ
I started using Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes this summer. I use them to freshen up at work and to remove make up. I am a very big fan. They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. They even take off waterproof mascara!
I received this free from Influnester to review but all of my opinions are mine and honest :) but I do love Simple, the facial wipes are good but I personally don't think they're great. they do very well with taking my makeup off however my face feels sticky afterwards. my mom loves them tho and says that doesn't happen to her so I guess it might depend on the skin type?
I do a lot of swatching so I think that's what these are best for! I have sensitive skin so I stick to the same makeup remover for my face, but these work awesome for hand swatches and don't have a strong scent! Would buy again!
Gainesville, VA
These are great wipes to remove makeup. Great for sensitive skin. I use these to remove makeup and then follow up with a cleanser to make sure all makeup is removed. Good simple wipes
I really like these facial makeup remover wipes. They are natural and maybe a little less affective than the blue neutragena kind. They work well though and are reasonably priced.
I got these for testing purposes in my pep vox box and honestly they get the job done. They're gentle in the skin and wet enough to not feel like it's tugging at your skin
Perigueux
As the name suggest Simple & Easy. Love these wipes, gentle and effective, really great for removing make up and leaving my skin feeling fresh, no stinging or tightening.

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
England
1,287 reviews
il y a un an
Susan L. • il y a 3 mois
I use simple makeup wipes and Ofra Toner With Lancome Renergie Lift Cream 💗
Lascassas, TN
il y a 2 ans
Krystal M. • il y a 7 mois
the best ones, all other brands irritated my skin, leaving it feel stripped and red.