BY SIMPLE

Our toner removes any alkaline residue left after cleansing, helping restore the balance to your skin's natural pH level. Great for sensitive skin.

What's in

Pro-Vitamin B5
Chamomile
Witch Hazel
Allantoin

What's out

No artificial perfume
No colour or dye
No harsh chemicals

PRODUCT DETAILS

A great skincare routine is as easy as 1,2,3 - with the middle step being a toner, of course! Our Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner features a special blend of Simple skin toning goodness to help keep skin toned and refreshed; this blend includes ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin.

This facial toner is ideal for using after your cleanser and before your moisturiser morning and night to help remove those last traces of dirt and make-up from your skin.

Just pop a generous amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over your skin using upwards movements. Like all of our products, our Soothing Facial Toner is perfect even for sensitive skin, containing no artificial perfumes or colours, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
The Soothing Facial Toner is a great way to finish any cleansing routine, not just if you're experiencing breakouts or blemishes. In fact, a toner is a skincare treatment in its own right and helps to prepare skin for your moisturiser.

Having a full skincare regime in place is always a great plan, whether you're looking to create that naturally healthy-looking base for your make-up in the morning or achieve cleansed, nourished skin before bed. Adding the Soothing Facial Toner into your beauty routine is a key step on the road to feel good skin!
Dermatologically Tested and Approved.

HOW TO USE

Apply generously to cotton wool and wipe in gentle upward movements over skin morning and night.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Allantoin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Pantolactone, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Citric acid, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Potassium sorbate

Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• I have used toners before that cause my skin to be very s...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start seeing change in y...1 Answers
  • How successful has anyone found this product!? 1 Answers
Lela P.
Okay now that I actually gave this product for a try more than once, I can give a true review because after using it the first time it seemed like it irritated my acne. I never implemented a toner into my skincare routine again after being pretty much traumatized by how strong the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion was on my skin (i thought all toners would be like that).
I picked this one up again after i updated my skincare routine and let me tell youuuu i think this is why my skin never cleared up ... toner is extremely important! This one has no scent, or smell, or irritation and since using it again my blemishes have really started to clear up!!!!!! Its made me realize that even though i was cleansing my skin regularly, i was just leaving my pores and blemishes open to the same environmental harms by not balancing my Ph with a toner. I am so happy i decided to give this another try because it has helped change my skin game 🧚‍♂️
Oh and I almost forgot to mention... 5 stars for the price too! Extremely affordable and effective
Kendall G.
Jakin, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. It is a holy grail for me, but unfortunately I can never find it in my Walmart store anymore 😭 it leaves my skin tone so even and refreshes my skin! It used to be my most favorite part of my skincare routine. I even loved it over my makeup, and it improved my skin so much that I would wear it rather than makeup!
Simone S.
Sanford
Purchased at: Walgreens
It smells good and takes good care of my skin. I like the product and Simple is pretty open about what’s in their products as well. This toner doesn’t strip my skin and it keeps it looking healthy. If I don’t get a chance to wash my face, I happily use this toner to clean my face and I feel good about it.
Theresa P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this not knowing what it really was doing for my face, I looked it up and apparently it’s a really important part of skin care. While looking it up I found that many popular toners has bad ingredients in them that this one doesn’t contain, so I think it’s pretty good
Emily M.
Midlothian
Purchased at: Target
Great toner! I use it after I’ve washed my face off with micellar water and it helps keep down the blemishes and keep my face from feeling so oily. I love simple because their products are so wonderful especially for the price!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love the simplicity of this toner and how’s gente it is.  It doesn’t have a scent and that’s good for my sensitive skin.  My gpface feels nice and moisturized after I use it which is unusual for a toner.  I used to not use toners because I thought they were all as harsh as the ones I’d tried.  I’ve found some very nice ones, including this one.  I use many Simple products and they are all awesome.  They Are very affordable as well.  I found some great deals for them on Hollar.com.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
A nice, generic toner that I like to use when I’ve had a full face of makeup on all day to make sure I got all the makeup off and prep my face for the other steps in my routine. This toner is very gentle and I never had any issues with it, but I don’t think it’s necessary if you aren’t regularly wearing face makeup but I may pick up another bottle to try it again.
Simply S.
This is a very good simple toner and does not cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin which is nice because toners are the products that I’m prone to be sensitive to the most. It doesn’t do anything special for me though but I recommend if you need a quick pick up and don’t know which toner to get.
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
Omg I love love love love this product. My daily routine every morning is to wet my face. Use a micellor makeup remover, cleans my face, exfoliate (2-3 times a week), do a mask (3-5 times a week), use this awesome toner!!, use my tarte moisturizer, and eye cream! This rountine helps everything. I just added in using biore blackever nose removed strips, but I don't know if I will continue this.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I don't really know what to say about this product. It's not bad by any means, but it just doesn't really do anything for my acne prone skin. This is the first time I've used a toner so I guess this one might just not be for me, I don't really know much about toners. However, the way I've been using this product, I've had it for about four months, but it is just now about to run out so it does last long
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
i never use a facial toner, when i supose to put it in my face before what?
Cindy H.
Mount Dora, FL
Most toners dry out my face... anyone think this one would?
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
What results did you get? Is this a good product? Did you notice better skin?
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you purchase this product?
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have dry and a bit sensitive skin and acne scars would it help with my dryness and scarring??

Amazon