BY SIMPLE

Peeling for fresh, healthy skin. Recommended for all skin types. Simple Smoothing Cleansing Scrub contains rice granules to gently remove makeup, dead cells and impurities. Vitamin E leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. see more...

• How abrasive is the scrub?1 Answers
  • Is this scented??? I'm allergic to most scented things1 Answers
Sarah H.
Fergus Falls, MN
Used this product every day for about a month. It didn't do much for my skin and I felt more oily as the day went on while using this product. I felt clean right away, but I didn't feel like it actually scrubbed anything away. I won't repurchase.
Vanessa C.
Wichita falls, TX
I wanted a facial scrub that wouldn't be so hard on my skin. I tried this Simple facial scrub and I love it! It's not harsh on my skin and leaves it smooth and soft! It is a definite must try! I will be using again!
Ana F.
El Paso, TX
This product I would good for people who have sensitive skin or dry skin. Since I have dry skin myself. I purchased and only used a couple of times since I didn't really feel like it cleaned my face as well as other cleansers.
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
I am not a huge fan of this exfoliator. It is a little harsh on the skin, and even though I only used it twice a week, it seemed to make my face more oily. It also had a weird smell to it.
member-5eaf801dd
Paraguay
I recommed . Por que son productos inovadores para el rostro pero tan efectivo y debes comprarlo in love
Emily D.
Very good for cleaning your face and removing dirt. It makes your face more radiant and brighter and you only have to use it once a week! This is my first time using it and i have fallen in love with it! The only thing I'm not too keen on is the smell, it isn't something I like to smell but it does the job perfectly and it is amazing with sensitive skin!
Katie A.
I use this to remove my makeup with the majority of times and it is great, it really scrubs your skin and cleans it making you feel refreshed afterwards, I wouldn’t recommend using it for oily skin and it does say to use a few times a week and I would stick to that if you are considering buying.
Tania M.
Simple facial scrub I like is affordable, I use 2 or 3 times a week my skin feels fresh and clean, has a really light smell, good for a sensitive skin, recommend.
Anita P.
Salford, Manchester
Good on my sensitive skin. I’m using it 2-3 times a week in the shower because my skin is really dry and flaky. It works fine I didn’t break out or feel my skin get worse. I’m not a big fan of the smell but it’s nothing horribly bad.
Jess H.
Hornchurch, England
I like this facial scrub as the beads in it are very small and not harsh at all! Really can notice my skin is brighter after using it and, feels baby bottom soft! I don't really like the smell though! However the pros outweigh the cons as it's inexpensive AND does the job!
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Is this scented??? I'm allergic to most scented things
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
How abrasive is the scrub?