Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

BY SIMPLE #75 in Facial Moisturizers

Simple Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. see more...

• What's your favorite moisturizer for oily skin ? Mine is Simple K...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good moisturizer for my skin type and can...1 Answers
  • Does this company test on animals?2 Answers
Simple Kind To Skin  Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
  • "I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and simple has made my skincare routine amazingly easy and has helped clear my face!" in 12 reviews
  • "I started using this moisturizer along with the toner and face wash and loved it at first, but then my skin started drying out." in 8 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light weight, making you feel as though you have nothing on, and is great for sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using simple for a long time now, I use their moisturizer, lotion, makeup remover, and other products." in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and my face feels very moisturized throughout the whole day." in 6 reviews
Kimberly S.
My guy did the shopping one evening, and I asked him to grab me some facewash &/wrote down what I wanted him to grab. He came home with this moisturizer and companion exfoliating face wash. It was the first time I had ever used it, and I've been using it ever since! This moisturizer soaks into my skin better than any I've ever used, and leaves behind no residue whatsoever; it's completely clean, and leaves skin feeling so soft! I owe him a big thanks for turning me on to this one! I highly recommend it for ANY skintype... I have combo, and it thoroughly moisturizes my dry areas, and leaves my skin nice and even!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Simple, as a line, is a really good brand for sensitive skin. The packaging of this moisturizer looks like a travel size shampoo so I think the appearance could be better. The actual performance on this product really moisturized my skin- I have combination oily acne prone skin- and it’s almost like it makes my skin more firm too. The moisturizer is a lotion so if your skin works better with gels, this might not be the one for you.
Karolyn N.
Great product! Simple, in general, is a fantastic brand. While I was pregnant, my skin became super sensitive and reacted to just about everything I normally used -- it was beyond frustrating. In hopes of clearing up my irritated skin, I started using numerous Simple products to wash and moisturize my face and body. Within a day of switching I started to notice my skin calm down. I've been a fan ever since!
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I mean it feels very hydrating but my skin does not like it I think mainly because its a cream and gel moisturizers are more what my skin likes and doesn't break me out but if it weren't for that id say its a good product just not for me personally
Tishana T.
I love that this moisturizer has sunscreen in it! I have medium toned skin and lots of freckles, and I need sunscreen. It’s light enough to not feel weighty, and it’s not expensive at all. Best of all, I can find it at any drug store.
Amanda L.
Collinsville, VA
This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer! It’s so soft and cooling to the skin, and is the only product that really seems to hydrate me during those super dry winter months.
Paula F.
Somerville, MA
I would compare this moisturizer to Embryolisse in terms of consistency, however I would say it’s better than embryolisse because it’s much more hydrating in those winter months. The packaging isn’t bulky and the price is just right! Keeps me hydrated all day long! Non irritating and no fragrance!
Kelli N.
Huntersville, NC
I can't even write a good enough review to say how in love with this moisturizer I am! It's heavy enough for my Sahara dry skin, but not greasy. It has helped clear up my cystic acne, my skin isn't peeling in the winter, it works fine under my makeup. I can't say enough good things.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I have sensitive skin so this is prefect for my skin! It is very lightweight and dries quickly. I use it everyday and it hasn’t irritated my skin at all. It leaves my skin feeling great and not sticky. It is more of a thin consistency so it goes on great.
Alicia K.
While this moisturizer does hydrate my skin it feels too much like a lotion. I have oily skin as it is and this just feels heavy. For someone with dry skin this might be a better product. I did find it to be mild and didnt irritate my sensitive skin.
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
Have you have any problems with this irritating your skin?
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for sensitive and/or combination skin?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Has this product burn anyone else's skin?
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
N P.
Anyone else thinks this stings a little when you first put it on? Recently purchase it and it burns a bit for the first minute or so. Not sure if I just got a bad one