Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

BY SIMPLE

Simple Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. see more...

• What's your favorite moisturizer for oily skin ? Mine is Simple K...2 Answers
  • What is your favourite moisturiser mine is Simple Kind To Skin ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good moisturizer for my skin type and can...1 Answers
Simple Kind To Skin  Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
  • "I really love this line of products. My daughter has very sensitive skin, this line does not irritate her skin. " in 534 reviews
  • "Simple Skincare uses formulas with "skin loving vitamins" and natural ingredients to help your skin. This replenishing moisturizer does just that with Vitamin B5 to help nourish dry skin. It did not leave a heavy residue or an oily surface afterwards." in 281 reviews
  • "I use Simple products on my skin because I'm concerned about looking and feeling my best. This is one of the most nourishing, replenishing products I've ever tried, and I love it!" in 235 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and simple has made my skincare routine amazingly easy and has helped clear my face!" in 12 reviews
  • "I started using this moisturizer along with the toner and face wash and loved it at first, but then my skin started drying out." in 8 reviews
Kim M.
The Simple line was a savior for my skin when I was a teen because my skin was extremely dry, broke out from any silicones, and would react to any fragrance and I never had to worry about those issues with this line. I tried this moisturizer and it was good, but I ended up switching to their now discontinued gel version because my skin prefers lighter gel moisturizers. This is a deeply hydrating cream that would be perfect for anyone with eczema, rosacea, allergies, acne prone, or sensitive skin. There is no noticeable scent to it at all and it does take a little while to absorb because of its heavier formula - probably ideal for the winter or those that don't wear makeup. I have since upgraded my skincare and am using (and loving) the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream but I recommend this moisturizer all of the time. I broke out from most moisturizers from CeraVe, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, etc but none of the Simple products ever gave me acne or aggravated my skin.
Stephanie M.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin, but my cheeks get dry in the winter. I use this as my daytime winter moisturizer because it’s hydrating without being too heavy or greasy under my makeup. It absorbs really well into my skin. I love the Simple line because it doesn’t have harsh chemicals or fragrance to irritate my skin. It’s also an excellent value. I use their facial wipes and micellar water too. I am almost out of this moisturizer and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
N A.
GA
I was using cliniques moisturizer and began to feel like it was drying my face. I wanted to switch to something more rich & heavy and I went with simple because the products never fail. I wouldn’t buy this again but it definitely did what I needed it to do and my skin was moisturized for hours. It felt good on my face although I did feel a little sting when I first used it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
My guy did the shopping one evening, and I asked him to grab me some facewash &/wrote down what I wanted him to grab. He came home with this moisturizer and companion exfoliating face wash. It was the first time I had ever used it, and I've been using it ever since! This moisturizer soaks into my skin better than any I've ever used, and leaves behind no residue whatsoever; it's completely clean, and leaves skin feeling so soft! I owe him a big thanks for turning me on to this one! I highly recommend it for ANY skintype... I have combo, and it thoroughly moisturizes my dry areas, and leaves my skin nice and even!
Colbee S.
Old Hickory
Been using for over a year. I use this at night and my skin feels nice and hydrated in the morning. I also spot treat in the morning if I feel that an area needs a boost of moisture. All of simple products are made for sensitive skin, and that is why I exclusively use it for my regular skin care regimen.
Viivianne M.
Blacksburg, VA
I honestly love this moisturizer. It's lightweight but effective, and perfect as a day or night cream. It does not clog pores. I love pairing it with the Simple moisturizing facial wash - leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and dewy. This is perfect for natural skin or to wear under makeup.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I am a huge fan of this moisturizer. It’s incredibly light on the skin and very moisturizing without feeling oily or greasy. The formula is superb and it works so well. I feel that my skin has improved since I started using this.
Cassandra T.
So far i like the scent, it’s plain and simple. This is my first time using this lotion so i hope to see good results. It feels hydrating and soothing on my dry skin. Not too over powering with scent or greasy, I’m excited to try this under my makeup
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Simple, as a line, is a really good brand for sensitive skin. The packaging of this moisturizer looks like a travel size shampoo so I think the appearance could be better. The actual performance on this product really moisturized my skin- I have combination oily acne prone skin- and it’s almost like it makes my skin more firm too. The moisturizer is a lotion so if your skin works better with gels, this might not be the one for you.
Desiree W.
I love this moisturizer! I use it everyday mixed with a product I have from clarins and I swear they make the perfect duo! They hydrate my skin and make it feel so plump and moisturized!
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
Have you have any problems with this irritating your skin?
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for sensitive and/or combination skin?
Marie T.
Has this product burn anyone else's skin?
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
N P.
Anyone else thinks this stings a little when you first put it on? Recently purchase it and it burns a bit for the first minute or so. Not sure if I just got a bad one