Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

BY SIMPLE

Simple Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. see more...

• I've been looking for a good moisturizer for my skin type and can't...1 Answers
  • Does this company test on animals?2 Answers
  • Most drugstore moisturizers I've tried don't really do much for my ...1 Answers
Simple Kind To Skin  Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
  • "I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and simple has made my skincare routine amazingly easy and has helped clear my face!" in 12 reviews
  • "I started using this moisturizer along with the toner and face wash and loved it at first, but then my skin started drying out." in 8 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light weight, making you feel as though you have nothing on, and is great for sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using simple for a long time now, I use their moisturizer, lotion, makeup remover, and other products." in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and my face feels very moisturized throughout the whole day." in 6 reviews
Hannah-Nicole R.
Hannah-Nicole R.
Katy, TX
Been using this for a while since it is getting colder where I live and i LOVE it! It doesn't react with my skin at all ( the simple line is made specially for those with sensitive skin). I have Oily/combo sensitive skin and my ride or die moisturizer had been the Complexion Perfecting Hydrator from the proactiv+ line (which is more of a gel consistency whereas the simple one is more of a lotion consistency) but i find that the simple moisturizer works best in the morning/during the day since it is lighter (but it claims you can use it morning or night you do whatever you want I'm not going to stop you. It has no harsh chemicals, no artificial perfumes or dyes, no parabens BUT it has lots of skin loving vitamins. it sinks into my skin fast AND it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face like some other moisturizers do.
Over all i think its great and i highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Melbourne, FL
I used this moisturizer for about a month, til my dermatologist gave me 2 new face creams for my acne. I can no longer use this , due to the fact it now makes my skin burn, it does not mesh well woth the new day and night cream. If you use a rational A cream DO NOT MIX your skin will burn like no other. Before my new skin care regime it worked good. Not the best moisturizer tho. I had to apply 3-4 times a day for it to last. I've tried 5 diffrent moisturizer in the last month and this ranked #3 out of the 5 in my opinion.y skin is normal not dry and not to oily its in the middle, but now that my dermatologist changed my skin care regime, due to my new acne problems, my skin is sooo dry. This will work and does an ok job but its not the best its around 15$ and i know a few cheaper ones that work better.
Manisha B.
Manisha B.
Wow! I have been using this moisturizer for about 3 years now! The formula is very light so it doesn't feel sticky on the skin, even if you wear it on a hot day, it doesn't make my skin oily! And it is also very moisturizing, it fixes my dry skin from a cold winter day very quickly. And because it's simple, it works very well for sensitive skin and won't hurt you. The formula is a nice white lotion type, it doesn't smell strong either because remember it is made for sensitive skin. I really recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a new moisturizer and they maybe have sensitive skin, because this is the one for you. I really recommend this product, ever since I got this moisturizer, I never looked back and they only time I would is if they (I hope not) discontinue it!!!!
Karlie C.
Karlie C.
Honestly I was very disappointed in this product. At first I thought it was doing wonders for my skin. I thought it was very hydrating without being greasy, etc etc. However, around the time I started using it I started to get a bad acne flare up around my chin/jaw. this is not unusual for me - i have bad acne from time to time. I didn't think for a second it could be the moisturizer because everyone raves about it. On a whim a couple of months ago I switched back to PONDS dry skin cream just for a bit of a change. Within three days my break outs cleared. So it was definitely this moisturizer that my skin was reacting to and I just had no idea. While it works VERY well as a moisturizer (it's formulation is fantastic), something in it just did not work with my very sensitive skin.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can never find a most irised that helps with my skin, that's is currently combination, but this moisturizer is one of the best of the several different ones I've ever tried. It never encountered my skin becoming greasy when using this. As a matter of fact, I noticed how my skin wasn't as oily on my nose (where I usually tend to get oily) or any other minor areas I typically would. It moisturizer my skin so well, that my skin didn't need to produce as much to itself to compensate for what's missing. I would highly recommend this Simple moisturizer to all skin types.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
My skin was feeling more dry since the weather has gotten cooler, so I decided to pick this up and give it a try.
I was very pleased with the texture and application of this moisturizer. I was surprised by how quickly it sinks into the skin. I chose to use this at night and I would wake up with soft, hydrated skin each morning.

The only downside to this product was that it did break me out (I have very acne-prone skin). After using this for 4 nights, I noticed pimples starting to appear. If I had not broken out after using this, I'd definitely re-purchase.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I've been experimenting with different moisturizer is probably over the last six months and so far this is my favorite. Not only it doesn't leave my skin soft I don't feel like at night when I put it on in the morning that my skin is super clogged or that it's oily and I can go wash it and it still feels smooth and then I reapply a light layer of this moisturizer. Overall I feel like if you have sensitive skin this is a really good one to try but it's all about trial and error and finding the right product for you!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love simple brand skin care products because they're made just for those with sensitive skin and for the money, they actually do a pretty decent job. I've tried several products throughout their collection and I've been impressed by all of them, but my favorite thus far has been this replenishing rich moisturizer. It may seem like just your ordinary drugstore moisturizer, but it leaves you skin feeling so soft and hydrated that you almost forgot you suffered from dry skin. I highly recommend this product of you haven't tried it!
Kyra W.
Kyra W.
I think this moisturizer is great but not the best I have used. It comes in a very easy to use bottle (lid snaps off so it's easy for on the go). It is a bit pricey for the size of the bottle but it works great and keeps my skin moisturizer throughout the day! I do have to say that I do not have sensitive skin but after putting this moisturizer on it slightly burned and my face turned a little red. It is nothing unbearable and it won't keep me from repurchasing this product. I also love how it quickly absorbs into your skin!
Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first couple uses it was nice and kept my skin soft. But eventually it started burning my skin when I applied it. I thought it was my cleanser making my skin burn so i took out my cleanser for awhile and just used this and it still burned. after application it made my face very red and splotchy and broke me out. I have very sensitive skin and it claims to be perfect for sensitive skin but I beg to differ! Love simple brand but this did not work for me :/ beware if you have sensitive skin!
Mandy N.
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
Have you have any problems with this irritating your skin?
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for sensitive and/or combination skin?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this product burn anyone else's skin?
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
N P.
N P.
Anyone else thinks this stings a little when you first put it on? Recently purchase it and it burns a bit for the first minute or so. Not sure if I just got a bad one