Add a Photo
Simple Kind To Skin  Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

By SIMPLE
#83 in Facial Moisturizers
Simple Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.
Simple Kind To Skin  Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
Photos (51)
Connie S.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA

When I purchased this moisturizer I expected it to be somewhat thick and creamy because the name states that it is a "rich moisturizer". The formula is thin and slightly watery, but it is a water based moisturizer. It spreads well and seemed to absorb quickly into my skin. After it dried my face felt kind of tight and almost dryer than it did before I applied it. My face did feel soft and smooth though. When I began applying my foundation and powder my makeup started to flake off. When using my fingers to pat and apply my foundation I experienced a build up of residue. I was able to literally "roll" the moisturizer off of my face. Any part of my face that I rubbed the moisturizer that I thought had absorbed into my face and neck would roll into a clump of dried up product. It reminded me of when your skin peels after a sunburn. I must admit I was highly disappointed. I immediately removed all of the product and the little bit of makeup that I had applied. I tossed it in the garbage almost immediately. Normally, when trying out new products I will pass them on if I don't like them. This product was an exception. I would not recommend this product to my friends or family. This is my personal experience and unbiased opinion with this product. I was not influenced or compensated in any way for my review.
Hannah-Nicole R.
Hannah-Nicole R.
Katy, TX

Been using this for a while since it is getting colder where I live and i LOVE it! It doesn't react with my skin at all ( the simple line is made specially for those with sensitive skin). I have Oily/combo sensitive skin and my ride or die moisturizer had been the Complexion Perfecting Hydrator from the proactiv+ line (which is more of a gel consistency whereas the simple one is more of a lotion consistency) but i find that the simple moisturizer works best in the morning/during the day since it is lighter (but it claims you can use it morning or night you do whatever you want I'm not going to stop you. It has no harsh chemicals, no artificial perfumes or dyes, no parabens BUT it has lots of skin loving vitamins. it sinks into my skin fast AND it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face like some other moisturizers do.
Over all i think its great and i highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT

I have absolutely no complaints about the Simple Facial Moisturizer. It was non greasy, and worked perfect for my sensitive skin. Also, from what I understand, the paren't company Unilever has been spending quite a bit of money trying to develop tests that do not involve animals which I am a major advocate for. My grandmother ran out of Facial Moisturizer because the current one she was using at that time was irritating her skin, so I passed on the Simple moisturizer that I had to her, and she has sensitive skin as well, and she had no complaints either. This is a product that I would purchase again or recommend to somebody who is looking for a moisturizer that pretty much is just like what the brand name states, "Simple". It just feels like an all natural moisturizer that does what it's supposed to without loads of different ingredients and fillers and fragrances added to it.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Melbourne, FL

I used this moisturizer for about a month, til my dermatologist gave me 2 new face creams for my acne. I can no longer use this , due to the fact it now makes my skin burn, it does not mesh well woth the new day and night cream. If you use a rational A cream DO NOT MIX your skin will burn like no other. Before my new skin care regime it worked good. Not the best moisturizer tho. I had to apply 3-4 times a day for it to last. I've tried 5 diffrent moisturizer in the last month and this ranked #3 out of the 5 in my opinion.y skin is normal not dry and not to oily its in the middle, but now that my dermatologist changed my skin care regime, due to my new acne problems, my skin is sooo dry. This will work and does an ok job but its not the best its around 15$ and i know a few cheaper ones that work better.
Manisha B.
Manisha B.

Wow! I have been using this moisturizer for about 3 years now! The formula is very light so it doesn't feel sticky on the skin, even if you wear it on a hot day, it doesn't make my skin oily! And it is also very moisturizing, it fixes my dry skin from a cold winter day very quickly. And because it's simple, it works very well for sensitive skin and won't hurt you. The formula is a nice white lotion type, it doesn't smell strong either because remember it is made for sensitive skin. I really recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a new moisturizer and they maybe have sensitive skin, because this is the one for you. I really recommend this product, ever since I got this moisturizer, I never looked back and they only time I would is if they (I hope not) discontinue it!!!!
Karlie C.
Karlie C.

Honestly I was very disappointed in this product. At first I thought it was doing wonders for my skin. I thought it was very hydrating without being greasy, etc etc. However, around the time I started using it I started to get a bad acne flare up around my chin/jaw. this is not unusual for me - i have bad acne from time to time. I didn't think for a second it could be the moisturizer because everyone raves about it. On a whim a couple of months ago I switched back to PONDS dry skin cream just for a bit of a change. Within three days my break outs cleared. So it was definitely this moisturizer that my skin was reacting to and I just had no idea. While it works VERY well as a moisturizer (it's formulation is fantastic), something in it just did not work with my very sensitive skin.
Anne N.
Anne N.

Quick About Me: I have combo normal-oily skin, so I have always been a bit hesitant to add moisture to my skin. I have mildly sensitive skin. I reacted to both products I have tried from Cetaphil, and was also using Ziana (prescription acne gel) until recently.

I need something that moisturizes, but isn't too rich for the oilier zones on my face. This really seems to fit the bill.

When I started using this, I was using a rather drying face wash to tackle my acne , and adding this to the mix balanced everything out perfectly. Now I am using a different face wash that isn't so drying, but this is still just right.

a note about sensitivity: I do not smell any fragrance in this lotion, and I have not reacted adversely to it at all.
I turned to this moisturizer for a cheap alternative to my usual routine and found that in comparison it did an average job on my skin. During times where my skin was super dry I found this moisturizer alone was not enough and I usually had to apply rose hip oil as well. I did use up the entire bottle and once finished went back to purchasing my usual moisturizers (one for the day and one for the night). From using these for the last two weeks I have noticed an improvement in my skin, it seems a lot more glowy than when using Simple. Overall a good product for the price but I would not purchase again as I believe spending a little more money on my face regime is definitely worth it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

I have very sensitive and very dry skin. I've been using this moisturizer for about 2 months now and I would say its a good moisturizer but not the best for my skin. It hasn't broken my skin out which is a thumbs up for any product seeing how the majority of things do break me out. Only issue I have is that it says its a rich moisturizer but I use it day and night and continue to have eczema pop up here and there and then it takes a while to get rid of. If you don't have severe dry skin like I do you will absolutely adore this product and I think come summer when my dry skin isn't as severe I'll adore it to.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH

I was not a fan of this stuff at all. The product itself is a milky-white color and is fairly thin and watery. It spreads out nicely on your face, but I don't feel like it moisturized in the right way. It felt thicker, but it didn't leave my skin feeling like there is a long lasting hydration. If I used it on my face it broke me out, and I know this brand isn't supposed to do that. I used it on my neck and chest and it worked better there. So if this is used for the neck/chest area then I say get it, but if you are going to use it for your face, find something better.
Mandy N.
Mandy N.
Logan, OH

Have you have any problems with this irritating your skin?
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA

Is this good for sensitive and/or combination skin?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

Has this product burn anyone else's skin?
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa

Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
N P.
N P.

Anyone else thinks this stings a little when you first put it on? Recently purchase it and it burns a bit for the first minute or so. Not sure if I just got a bad one