BY SIMPLE

UK's no. 1 facial beauty brand. With multi-vitamins. Sensitive skin experts. Skin loving ingredients. No artificial perfume or colour. Simple goodness. Dermatologically tested and approved For natural healthy looking skin. Our Purifying Cleansing Lotion is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins, skin-loving ingredients and gentle cleansers to cleanse drier skin keeping it smooth and softened. Perfect for even sensitive skin. Great BritainSimple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• What kind of cleanser do you use in conjunction with this lotion? I...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I really enjoy this lotion for a quick, noticeable moisturizer! I have sensitive skin, and this goes on really nicely. It's creamy, but it doesn't feel oily on my skin. However, I do have to apply the lotion quite frequently during the day to have a lasting effect.
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.
Shawnee, KS
I don't understand cleansing lotion. I can't get over the fact that I'm just putting lotion on my make up and it magically disappears. It just leaves a weird residue and I don't feel clean after it. It's nice to loosen up the dirt BEFORE washing your face.
monica s.
monica s.
Parsippany, NJ
I love this product , it leaves the skin super soft n hydrated. I brought it from cvs n it was on buy 1 get one 50% , so stocked up. It's very effective n I use it daily fr best result . It has very neutral fragrance n that's very pleasing
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
This product is becoming one of my favorites. It's creamier than most other removers so it's softer on your skin. It removes your makeup with one dab so a little goes a long way! Definitely worth trying & worth it's affordable price!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I absolutely love the ease of this product! It cleanses and moisturizes all in one step! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this at the local drugstore. This product is literally a life saver.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
This never made my skin feel fully moisturized like other lotions. It has a nice, clean scent. My skin never felt oily after using it, just still slightly dry.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
I love the simple brand this lotion is definitely not disappointing! It's so light and moisturizing while still being very natural. Love it!
Anna L.
Anna L.
This lotion is not thick and creamy but surprisingly it makes your skin feel so moisturized from it slight weight consistency.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Love this product for my dry skin! It is a very moisturizing cleanser and it isn't harsh on my skin.
Mari D.
Mari D.
Honolulu, HI
I don't know what it is about simple that is just so non-offensive yet effective -- simple!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
What kind of cleanser do you use in conjunction with this lotion? I don't like thick product and I have a dry skin. Should I invest or just stick to my normal routine?