BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml

Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml

UK's no. 1 facial beauty brand. With multi-vitamins. Sensitive skin experts. Skin loving ingredients. No artificial perfume or colour. Simple goodness. Dermatologically tested and approved For natural healthy looking skin. Our Purifying Cleansing Lotion is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins, skin-loving ingredients and gentle cleansers to cleanse drier skin keeping it smooth and softened. Perfect for even sensitive skin. Great BritainSimple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Will this leave me feeling oily?
Anyone else love this stuff ?
What kind of cleanser do you use in conjunction with this lotion? I don't like thick product and I have a dry skin. Should I invest or just stick to my normal routine?
Start your review of Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...cleanser that actually leaves our skin feeling fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin. I'v also found that it moisturises my skin really well. in reviews
I love the simple brand this lotion is definitely not disappointing! It's so light and moisturizing while still being very natural. Love it!in reviews
ashley N.
Spring Lake, NC
it’s very gentle on my face and i love that, my sister also likes their products. i usually use this if my face is brunt or dry
Jennifer S.
I really enjoy this lotion for a quick, noticeable moisturizer! I have sensitive skin, and this goes on really nicely. It's creamy, but it doesn't feel oily on my skin. However, I do have to apply the lotion quite frequently during the day to have a lasting effect.
adiel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer!! It’s so soft!! The one thing I would change is to put a pump top! If you squeeze too hard it will spray everywhere haha but besides that it feels really nice and moisturizing
Maria C.
Chapel Hill, NC
The feeling of cleanliness that my skin experiences is pleasant. I have sensitive skin, so I must be careful when choosing these products ... I am grateful and happy with this cleanser that allows me to keep my face clean and hydrated!
Laura B.
LN4 2PJ
This product is amazing, it helps make your skin look naturally healthy and hydrated. The vitamins help make your face feel soft and moisturised. This product definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
I love using simple kind to skin lotion!!! It makes my skin feel very soft!!!
I love using simple kind to skin lotion!!! It makes my skin feel very soft!!!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
This product is becoming one of my favorites. It's creamier than most other removers so it's softer on your skin. It removes your makeup with one dab so a little goes a long way! Definitely worth trying & worth it's affordable price!
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This lotion is not thick and creamy but surprisingly it makes your skin feel so moisturized from it slight weight consistency.
Kaitlin A.
Shawnee, KS
I don't understand cleansing lotion. I can't get over the fact that I'm just putting lotion on my make up and it magically disappears. It just leaves a weird residue and I don't feel clean after it. It's nice to loosen up the dirt BEFORE washing your face.
Victoria P.
I absolutely love the ease of this product! It cleanses and moisturizes all in one step! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this at the local drugstore. This product is literally a life saver.