BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15

Simple® Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15

With a lightweight and fast absorbing formation, our Simple Kind to Skin Light Moisturizer keeps skin moisturized and hydrated for up to 12 hours.

does this product works on acne as well ..????? Simple® Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 ?
Simple® Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 Is this product worth it for oily skin? I want hydration but don’t want to look like a grease ball all day! Help please!
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Simple® Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin, and have a hard time finding something that doesn't irritate it! This stuff works great! My skin gets very dry on my face and I don't need to use very much, and it moisturizes it really well! I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive dry skin on their face!in reviews
...comedogenic. I'll stick with this brand right here. Very light but still very moisturizing. in reviews
...has an oily complexion, as it doesn't moisturize well enough if you have dry skin.in reviews
Iqra H.
Euless, TX
I have sensitive skin and get sunburn on my face very quickly and don't like heavy sunscreens and moisturizers, but this one is perfect! It's not heavy at all and it keeps my face from getting burnt!
Victoria B.
Nottingham, MD
Light and moisturizing. I really like it and my teenagers use the product as well.
Melanie U.
A very light moisturizer that feels nice on my face. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer and my skin feels protected.
Emily K.
Mandeville, LA
I love this moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this has been perfect for me. I love how it doesn't clog my pores and has sunscreen in it.
Angela B.
Simple® Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Angela B.
I use Simple on both myself and my son. It's really good for days when you don't feel like doind full face make up definitely need the moisture. I like that its for sensitive skin and free of artificial fragrances, colors, and harsh chemicals.
Cassandra T.
Ringwood, NJ
This has become my all time favorite moisturizer. It is so light and gentle and doesn't make my skin oily at all. I also love the SPF, in the summer when I go to the beach I use this only on my face so I don't break out and its perfect. I don't think there is anything negative I could say about this product.
Traci D.
Georgetown, KY
This is a great product. It provides adequate hydration and wears well with makeup. It has a non-greasy feel and is very comfortable. Also, great for acne prone skin as it has no dyes, parabens, or perfumes.
Brianna B.
Salem, OR
This is a good moisturizer for someone with dry flaky skin. The SPF is great for fair skinned people as well like myself. I like how this product doesn't feel to heavy on my face after applying it.
Sandy O.
Seattle
This is a good light weight moisturizer and it has some sunscreen which is nice but I would prefer that it have a higher SPF.
Pramila A.
Charlotte, NC
This absorbs so quickly and keeps your skin supple and hydrated .. It also has spf 15 but I prefer wearing a higher spf underneath
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gunjan S.
il y a 6 mois
Hannah W. il y a 4 mois
Yes it does, I’ve used it throughout these summer months and my skin is definitely looking healthier and clearer.
Paige W.
Halifax, West yorkshire
il y a un an
Tania M. il y a un an
Its a great one, follow for follow?