BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz

Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz

Our Moisturizing Facial Wash leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and nourished, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

Is this brand good for oily skin? I need to read your thouhgts about it.
Is it good for oily skin??
Is this fragrance free?
Start your review of Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...scents. The product also doesn't dry your face like other products great for sensitive skin. I usually buy it at Walmart and I print coupons for them.in reviews
II liked this cleanser quite a bit. It did not dry out my skin. I was glad it was fragrant free too. Some fragrances make my face break out. Besides I never thought fragrance in a FACE cleanser was necessary. Simply Moisturizing Facial Wash did not irritate my skin at all. I think it made my face look even clearer.in reviews
I have very sensitive skin and it’s so funny how a product that’s made w/ “natural” ingredients to help sensitive skin actually caused a terrible reaction.in reviews
I pair this with the SPF moisturizer and my skin has been hydrated and clear every day!in reviews
...products; they are design for people with sensitive skin but I have oily acne prone skin and it makes my face soft, less oily, and non- drying like other products out there.in reviews
Tara G.
Hammonton, NJ
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Tara G.
I like this face wash because it both cleanses and moisturizes my face. This cleanser is gentle on the skin and I have very sensitive skin. This is my first time using this product but I would definitely buy again.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Corrie H.
This suds up so much! I took a little too much and applied it to my Clarisonic, it was already sudsy before I even started using the Clarisonic on my face! I love face washes that are sudsy because it lets me know it’s working and it’s easier to see the places I’ve missed. No overpowering smell to it, just a very faint clean scent and it’s really gentle on my skin. So far I am impressed by all the Simple brand products I’ve tried!
Macy M.
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Macy M.
Purchased at: Target
If you have very dry, sensitive skin and need an affordable cleanser, then I think you’ll really like this. It does not have a strong smell at all and is very soothing.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Mary F.
This is a really good facial wash. It is super gentle on my skin and does a phenomenal job at cleansing. My face feels cleans and fresh and most importantly doesn’t feel striped. It has a nice glide to it making it easy to massage my face while cleansing and it builds up a decent lather. Just a very straightforward and reliable cleanser.
Kail M.
Emerson, AR
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Kail M.
Today was the first time I used this SIMPLE brand. It was $4.00. Not to shabby I guess for the amount. I noticed the picture I'm posting is the same brand, different packaging but it states basically it's a moisture wash. I love the small convenient package. I noticed no burn during the wash. The smell was a clean soap scent. It didn't irritate my eyes as there were glue residue from lashes I wore yesterday. The leather had a moisturizing feel to it. My face wasn't stripped of it's natural oils. It cleans very well. I definitely want to purchase more of this brand and see what it does for my combination skin.
Cristina N.
Orosi, CA
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Cristina N.
My favorite facial wash ever . They are super gentle on the skin and they take care of moisturizing your skin especially If u have sensitive skin . I use the simple skincare products for my skincare routine which are the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer, Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser, Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash and the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. Received these products complimentary of @simpleskinus as part of the #SimpleOnTheGo #ChooseKindness Challenge.
Rose G.
It is moisturizing and leaves your face bright, it has a neutral scent nothing overpowering
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product!! I have sensitive skin and this works well with that. I use this with my clearsonic and I have had no issues.
Janie B.
Travis Afb, CA
Best drugstore cleanser I have found. I went from a brand you can only buy in spas to this & can't even tell the difference. Minus one star for a hard to close cap.
Jamie S.
Philadelphia
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Jamie S.
I have been using this face wash for years. I wear four layers of mascara daily, and this has always done the trick of getting it all off. Love that it is gentle on my skin too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sofia L.
Buenos Aires
il y a un an
Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz ? Simple Te sirvió? Cuanto tiempo lo usaste ? Es algo que recomendarías a un amigo o familiar? Contame tu experiencia
Melina C. il y a un an
Personalmente si recomiendo!!! Estoy usando la marca hace un casi un mes y realmente he notado cambio! En argentina es una opción súper económica.