BY SIMPLE

Package Type: Dispenser;Recycling Information: Packing - Recyclable;Country of Origin: Hungary see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
This product is nice and gentle on my eyes, and I like that it comes in a small bottle that's practical to travel with, but it's the least effective dual-phase eye makeup remover I have tried yet. I can wash my face, use this, and still be left with mascara smudges under my eyes. It takes a lot of rubbing, or waiting a while with a wet cotton pad on my eye before I can easily remove eye makeup. If you wear very minimal eye makeup this might be okay, but I find it pretty ineffective.
Laurel A.
Richmond Hill, ON
When looking for an eye makeup remover I try to find ones without dyes and fragrances in the ingredient list. This Simple one doesn’t have either and it has hydrating vitamin B5 and antioxidant vitamin E in it.