BY SIMPLE

Package Type: Dispenser;Recycling Information: Packing - Recyclable;Country of Origin: Hungary see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I saw this doesn't have a great rating. It worked well for me, though. Affordable, takes my eye makeup off super fast and well.
Leanne W.
Toronto, ON
This product is nice and gentle on my eyes, and I like that it comes in a small bottle that's practical to travel with, but it's the least effective dual-phase eye makeup remover I have tried yet. I can wash my face, use this, and still be left with mascara smudges under my eyes. It takes a lot of rubbing, or waiting a while with a wet cotton pad on my eye before I can easily remove eye makeup. If you wear very minimal eye makeup this might be okay, but I find it pretty ineffective.
Laurel A.
Richmond Hill, ON
When looking for an eye makeup remover I try to find ones without dyes and fragrances in the ingredient list. This Simple one doesn’t have either and it has hydrating vitamin B5 and antioxidant vitamin E in it.