Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverSimple
Simple Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover

Simple® Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover

This formula is made of 2 parts, a cleansing oil and a vitamin-enriched water phase that, when shaken, removes eye make-up whilst hydrating your eyelashes.

Is this an oil based product?
Hii, i am looking for a new skincare brand and i have used simple before but wasn’t sure id this was a good makeup remover etc and are their products good for dry skin and sensitive skin?
Did anyone else have difficulty with this product actually removing makeup? I feel like it just leaves an oily residue.
Start your review of Simple® Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover!
Amanda E.
Simple® Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover uploaded by Amanda E.
This is just an ok eye make up remover. It does its job and I use with a reusable cotton round, however, I feel like it doesn't get rid of all the makeup. It is really good for sensitive skin. I received in a sample box, however, I don't think I would purchase. I have used other brands that seem to work better for me.
Claire R.
Love this stuff! Never have to tug my eye makeup off. I'll definitely repurchase.
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
I struggled to find a make up remover that didn't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. I have used simple face wash for a long time and just recently decided to try the make up remover, works wonderful!
ofelia A.
I really love this stuff it works great takes off you make up and it doesn't dry out you skin
Vlora J.
Simple® Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover uploaded by Vlora J.
I like this makeup remover a lot. When i wear waterproof mascara, this actually removes it without burning my eyes, and i have oily skin, this helps me keeping my face dry from oil.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alicia N.
I have very sensitive skin & love these. It leaves your face feeling super refreshed after & does a good job at removing all the make up
Ivis M.
Irving, TX
Loved how this product smells and how it takes off all my make up. I’ve kept using it and my fave has improved significantly i haven’t gotten many pimples or black heads.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,880 reviews
Most eye makeup removers and wipes irritate my sensitive skin. However when this brand came out I thought I would give it a try since it claims to be non irritating and “Simple”. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for me and it did end up irritating my skin. I wear a powder foundation so my cleanser usually takes care of that, my eye makeup is mainly what I used this for and it was t effective at taking off all my eye makeup and did burn a little. I think this might work for most people, but for me I stick to using baby oil to remove my eye makeup.
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
Simple® Kind to Skin Dual Effect Eye Make-up Remover uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really do not like this product. I think it does a good job of removing my eye makeup but it makes my eyes really cloudy and irritates me eyes. After using my eyes can be really red and super watery. I got this at TJ Maxx but I would not buy it again.
Hadley J.
Mississippi State, MS
This makeup remover takes off even my waterproof makeup with ease. It doesn't leave a weird film an rinses off easily. It is so gentle and doesn't burn when i get it in my eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...