Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes

Our cleansing wipes lift away dirt, impurities and make-up, even waterproof mascara, while hydrating your skin. Does not dry out, irritate skin, or leave residue. These compostable face wipes are made from soft, renewable plant fibers and sustainable wood pulp.

Are the simple wipes worth it?
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
How do these work cleansing your face? Is it as good as it sounds?
Start your review of Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Torres Llissel S.
South Amboy, NJ
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Torres Llissel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelente producto me encantaron esta tuayitas dejan mi cara súper limpia i suave remueve muy bien el maquillaje ✅
Diana R.
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Diana R.
These are one of my favorite makeup wipes! Does a great job removing my makeup. Gentle on the skin, doesn’t sting my eyes or dry out my skin, removes waterproof mascara, doesn’t leave a residue, and has no fragrance.
Namrata G.
Minneapolis, MN
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Namrata G.
Love these hydrating wipes. These wipes have cleansing bubbles that clean out makeup and dirt from my skin. They cleanse without harsh rubbing or irritation. I like the smell too. I also like that they don’t have any harsh chemicals in it.
sana K.
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by sana K.
Great product! Love it! Very easy and soft on the skin and easily removes all the makeup. and it is a skin exfoliant so that also helps keeping the skin nice and clean.
Eva L.
N Little Rock, AR
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Eva L.
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Eva L.
The best wipes I tried, they are super soft and perfect for the skin, I’m super happy with them!!Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite facial wipes, it’s really a good make up remover it can take my waterproof mascara off and it’s gentle with my sensitive skin, highly recommended.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Fairly gentle on my skin, does a decent job after i've already removed my makeup. I didn't have high expectations and it met them and more.
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Love these, buy them all the time, they are gentle in the skin and clean the skin very well. My skin is very sensitive and I find that this product allows my skin to be clean and feel fresh
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Rosie N.
I am in love with these facial wipes! To the point where I'm running low and I’m saving it for a really heavy makeup day to use. It wipes off the majority of my full makeup off, and even the waterproof mascara without having to rub it until my lids to the point where it's irritating them. Just wiping motion and it doesn't completely strip the natural oils off my skin which is fantastic. I still would double cleanse after, but a lot of times with other wipes, I would wake up with raccoon eyes. Not with this! I'm extremely pleased with these wipes, the price point seems fair and the packaging has this aqua-lock technology that helps retain freshness. I received a trial pack of this to test out but I will be buying my own soon!
Kylandra K.
North Augusta, SC
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Kylandra K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The way the cloth feels on the skin is great. As for removing waterproof mascara I give it a zero. In this picture the cloth to the left is the simple wipe and the cloth to the right is another brand. I used the simple cloth first then went back over with another brand just to see how well it cleans and I am very disappointed. I personally find it hard to believe it cleans the skin if it can barely remove my makeup.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma G.
malakand road Kempston, Bedfordshire
il y a 5 mois
Jasmin S. il y a 4 mois
“Simple” doesn’t always mean easy in the skin. I have sensitive skin and I bought these while in vacay because I forgot my cleansing balm at home. Well 1) it didn’t touch my waterproof mascara nor eyeliner and 2) I ended up getting an eczema flare up on my face cause of the burning sensation I got right after using it. It’s definitely was not kind to my skin.
Liza C.
Merrick, NY
Sophie C.
il y a un an
Rahima A. il y a un an
Aqua, Ceteary Isononanoate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth-12, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Pantolactone, Citric Acid. Simple Skincare contains no animal derived ingredients. Thats the ingredients but it does leave an burning sensation after it but it doesn't last long and i have been using it for years so i had no problem with it.
Alissa S.
hi
il y a un an
Simple® Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water how good is it? should I purchase?
Nour H. il y a un an
In general makeup wipes are harsh for your skin so it’s not good