Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads

UK's no. 1 facial beauty brand. With multi-vitamins. Sensitive skin experts. Removes waterproof mascara. No alcohol and oil. No artificial perfume or colour. Simple goodness. Dermatologically tested & approved. For natural healthy looking skin.. Our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads!
Wartburg, TN
I love these eye makeup wipes! They are gentle to the sensitive eye area but yet get even the darkest eyeshadow or the most waterproof mascara off! The wipes fit in your hand perfect and are not thin and flimsy! Would highly recommend these!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Bourbonnais, IL
These never burn my eyes. I used to use other ones and even if I got close to my eye, it would begin to burn. I can take off eyeliner in the waterline with this!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
These are okay. I can’t use them on my eyes, because they make my eyes burn. They remove makeup well. If they didn’t irritate my eyes they would get 5 stars, but I hate when my eyes tear.
Combination / Fine Lines
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love these for those days when I’m too tired to use a cleansing balm to takeoff my makeup at night.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
All time favorite. They don’t make my sensitive face breakout & are durable enough to get everything off!!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Valparaiso , IN
I have sensitive skin and these are perfect! They don’t sting or burn my eyes and take off my makeup well.
Dry, Sensitive / Sun Damage, Dark Spots