BY SIMPLE

UK's no. 1 facial beauty brand. With multi-vitamins. Sensitive skin experts. Removes waterproof mascara. Dermatologically tested and approved For natural healthy looking skin. Our Eye Make- up Remover is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins and gentle cleansers to effectively remove even waterproof mascara. Perfect for even sensitive skin. Great BritainSimple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Makala L.
Ranger, WV
Love this stuff, very gentle on my eyes when I remove my makeup at the end of the day. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this stuff is honestly great If you have the same issue. So I would definitely recommend!
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
This will probably be my forever eye make up and face make up remover!! Gentle, doesn't smell, doesn't burn my eyes.. removes everything well. Better than Mary Kay which is awesome.. will continue to buy!
Valerie B.
San Jacinto, CA
Tried this at my grandmas and i love it.This works amazing it removes your make up really fast and good 👍👍👍
Mia B.
Works really well to remove my eye makeup. Well priced and lasts very long ! It can leave my skin quite oily after as it leaves some left over grease but I don’t mind that as I wash it off l. It’s better than other eye makeup removers however I do prefer the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser as it’s my fav!!
Narika J.
I use this as my makeup remover/cleanser, it does a great job getting all of my makeup off before bed and I also use it in the morning to get rid of oily skin before applying makeup. I have to use more than one to completely remove all of my eyeliner and mascara but it doesn't sting at all if you get it in your eyes.
Danielle L.
Croydon, Surrey
This does the job of removing eye makeup or just freshening up the eyes without leaving them feeling dry or it stinging the eye itself.
Generally is able to remove mascara well but have not put it up against the test of a strong waterproof mascara.
You do need to go in with a face cleanser afterwards as it can get heavier product such as glitter across your face in the process.
Megan M.
Definitely very “kind to eyes”. My eyes are very sensitive and it does not irritate or anything. I use this every night and it makes life so much easier. I bought in my local Superdrug and will be buying again.

Simple® Eye Makeup Remover
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
If you're like me and suffer with dry skin or sensitive eyes I would recommend trying this it is amazing it gets you're make up off with ease, you don't have to scrub hard at you're eyes to get you're mascara off either it just melts off so easily and doesn't irritate you're skin or eyes at all I highly recommend trying this 😊
sierra h.
london
Love this product, removes mascara+eyeshadow really well, however if you do put too much on your cotton pad it can get in your eyes and sting a bit ❤️ Would buy again though.
ISIDORA M.
It removes eye make up well and doesn’t irritate the skin at all which I like because I have sensitive skin. I used to use this daily, and thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend for for sensitive skin.