Smile, it's Simple. When your skin's happy and fresh faced, you feel healthier and happier too! Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover is a perfect blend of active ingredients to effectively remove even waterproof mascara. Perfect for even sensitive...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover!
Ranger, WV
Love this stuff, very gentle on my eyes when I remove my makeup at the end of the day. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this stuff is honestly great If you have the same issue. So I would definitely recommend!
Vinemont , AL
This will probably be my forever eye make up and face make up remover!! Gentle, doesn't smell, doesn't burn my eyes.. removes everything well. Better than Mary Kay which is awesome.. will continue to buy!
Oily
San Jacinto, CA
Tried this at my grandmas and i love it.This works amazing it removes your make up really fast and good 👍👍👍
Mature
Edinburgh, EH
I really enjoy this product. It doesn’t make my eyes sting in the slightest and it removes my makeup with barely any effort. Just soaking a cotton pad with this removes the makeup of both eyes, even mascara. I recommend it! Quite good price too.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Great for removing eye makeup! Even removes waterproof mascara. Easy to use. Travel friendly. Not harsh on the skin or eye area. Does not sting the eye if the product seeps into the eye. Great products I love it!
Oily / Large Pores, Oily Skin
This Simple Eye Makeup Remover is brilliant! It removes my eye makeup fairly quickly and is easy to use. You use it with the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water (check out my previous post for more information). I love that it removes waterproof mascara with ease as that can sometimes be a pain to remove! It doesn’t leave an oily feel after you use it but instead makes your eyes feel refreshed.
This eye makeup remover by simple is amazing it really gets the makeup off of your eyes that you would usually miss with a makeup wipe, it even removes water proof mascara! There is no artificial perfume or colour which is good for the skin!
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lincolnshire
I love how this isn't greasy feeling. It removes waterproof make-up with no trouble. I have used this for years. The packaging is simple and is easy to dispense the right amount onto a cotton pad.
I use this as my makeup remover/cleanser, it does a great job getting all of my makeup off before bed and I also use it in the morning to get rid of oily skin before applying makeup. I have to use more than one to completely remove all of my eyeliner and mascara but it doesn't sting at all if you get it in your eyes.
Oily / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Croydon, Surrey
This does the job of removing eye makeup or just freshening up the eyes without leaving them feeling dry or it stinging the eye itself. Generally is able to remove mascara well but have not put it up against the test of a strong waterproof mascara. You do need to go in with a face cleanser afterwards as it can get heavier product such as glitter across your face in the process.
Dry / Dullness