BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Dheevena R.
I love using this product for my summer moisturizer! It's really light and doesn't make my face feel greasy or heavy at all. Nor does it leave any sort of residue, something that's really important to me when I'm sweating away the day! The smell is very faint, almost undetectable. I wear it alone and under makeup and haven't had any problems with flakiness or residue.
Rowan D.
This is just about the best moisturizer you can find. Not to mention it is extremely affordable. All of simple's products have worked wonders for my skin without breaking the bank. Along with the great moisturizing factor it also has spf in it which makes it great for sports or a makeup base. I have been using this product for five years and it has never let me down!
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
I get occasional dryness, especially in the winter. The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is perfect. A little bit will go a long way for me, and keep my skin from being gross and dry, without making it overly oily or gross feeling / looking. This was the first moisturizer I've ever tried, and I'm quite pleased with it. Will probably buy it again in the future.
Raquel P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This moisturizer feels light and is great under makeup. My only gripe is that it doesn't have SPF although I now know that they sell a version that does have it. Moisturizes all day, and hasn't clogged my pores so I would re-purchase. #MusesofInfluenster
Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
This moisturizer does exactly what it's supposed to: keep your skin hydrated and soft. It is great for people who have combination skin because it doesn't make your face any more oily. I buy this every time I run out because it is all I need. Also, it doesn't have much of a scent which is one of my favorite parts. Definitely one of my fav skin care products!
Tania T.
Greenville, NC
Simple use to work wonders on my super sensitive skin but after my last few usages I have not been pleased. It doesn’t have a scent which I’m okay with but it makes my face burn and shows no difference to my skins overall moisture when applied. To the point where I have to apply it multiple times in one setting to get the result I’m looking for.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Simple light moisturizer was on clearance at Target and I was almost out and watching something lighter for summer. I have sensitive skin so the fragrance free formula is much appreciated. The bottle is a great size and lasted me a few months. I guess it fulfills its promise as a light moisturizer - but I wish it was more saturating for my skin.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer! It feels light on the skin but still makes my skin feel refreshed and full of moisture! As someone with sensitive skin and even certain moisturizers can break me out, however, this product has never caused my skin any problems and I see improvements in the texture of my skin because of it!
Amanda C.
I have oily/combo skin and I really enjoy this moisturizer. It's not thick or too heavy on the skin and doesn't make my face look extra greasy or anything like that. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't given me any breakouts. I like using it right before putting on my foundation, it's a nice base for the foundation to go on top of.
Natalie B.
Bronx , NY
If I could give this 3 1/2 stars I would. I have dry skin in the winter so it doesn’t help me. But I’m the summer I love this! It’s great because it’s light and doesn’t leave an oily residue. It also feels great underneath makeup
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.