BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
Very light, sinks into skin fast, no harsh smell, no stinging chemical feeling. Overall is a very good moisturizer and the bottle seems to last forever!
Shawna B.
North Branch, MN
Very light and perfect for oily skin. It did not make my face feel greasy. now that it is winter i will have to switch to a more long lasting moisturizer
Savannah F.
I use this for an everyday moisturizer in the morning when my skin needs some hydration before I put on makeup. It doesn't make your skin oily or greasy.
Ariel B.
I have a mix but mostly dry face. This doesn't feel like it's moisturizing at first but it does not make my face oily by mid day like other moisturizers.
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
I have combo skin and this is one of the few moisturizers that keep my face moisturized in the areas that need it without making the other areas greasy.
Anissa G.
Nampa, ID
I have very sensitive and dry skin and this doesn't irritate or break me out which i love. It provides a good amount of moisture and doesn't make me oily.
Sara R.
Douglasville, GA
Very light and easy to apply - doesn't go on thick. It is great for everyday use and did not cause my skin to break out - very good for sensitive skin!!
Jennifer B.
Lathrop
This is so helpful to put on before my makeup cause it keeps my skin so hydrated and a nice base for my foundation I would use this again will repurchase
Heather W.
Kaufman, TX
This is my favorite go to daily moisturizer. Goes on very light but leaves my face glowing and natural looking without being too heavy! Highly recommend!
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Love this product. Very moisturizing without being too oily for my already oily skin. Also I have not had any problems with it causing any irritation.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.