BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Simple light moisturizer was on clearance at Target and I was almost out and watching something lighter for summer. I have sensitive skin so the fragrance free formula is much appreciated. The bottle is a great size and lasted me a few months. I guess it fulfills its promise as a light moisturizer - but I wish it was more saturating for my skin.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer! It feels light on the skin but still makes my skin feel refreshed and full of moisture! As someone with sensitive skin and even certain moisturizers can break me out, however, this product has never caused my skin any problems and I see improvements in the texture of my skin because of it!
Amanda C.
I have oily/combo skin and I really enjoy this moisturizer. It's not thick or too heavy on the skin and doesn't make my face look extra greasy or anything like that. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't given me any breakouts. I like using it right before putting on my foundation, it's a nice base for the foundation to go on top of.
Natalie B.
Bronx, NY
If I could give this 3 1/2 stars I would. I have dry skin in the winter so it doesn’t help me. But I’m the summer I love this! It’s great because it’s light and doesn’t leave an oily residue. It also feels great underneath makeup
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I love this moisturizer so much! It's so lightweight but still leaves my skin feeling super hydrated for hours! It's very affordable and lasts for a while. It has great benefits for your skin & it also good for sensitive skin because that's what I have and sometimes it's hard finding products that don't break me out or burn.
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love the Simple face wash but for whatever reason this moisturizer made my skin burn after a few times of using it. Not sure if it something I'm allergic to or what but I was not impressed and I would not buy again
Emily C.
My absolute favorite moisturizer! This product is so lightweight it practically melts into your skin when you put it on. I got it as a free sample and ended up going back to buy more when my trial ran out. I've recommended this to many friends who agree it's the most lightweight, natural moisturizer they've used
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I love the Simple brand and this product is one of my go to's. It moisturizes my skin with no greasy feeling and absorbs nicely. Works great for my dry/combination skin. It's affordable too. Love it!
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster #beautyawards2017 Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
emily w.
Statesboro, GA
I use this when my favorite moisturizer is low or out. It works really well and is really refreshing, but is so light that I feel like I'm applying a facial milk or veil rather than a  moisturizer. It also has a tendency to get a little chunky if not used for a while which isn't too great.
Angelia N.
Crystal, MN
Love this product, it's really nice and lightweight perfect for every day wear. I do have oily skin and I was looking for a good daily one that could balance my skin - which I feel like this one doesn't but I still really like it. It's doesn't break me out and absorbs quickly into the skin.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.