BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA
I love this product I use this over and over again I will always use it it is very soft on the skin!!! and you barley have to use any of it !!! in this product a little goes a long ways
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
I love this product! I keep repurchasing it. Its very light and easy on my sensitive skin. I've never broken out from it and theres a very light to no scent at all.
Beth B.
River Falls, WI
Works well for daily use, especially in the summer. Not thick, goes on easily. Does not leave a weird feeling on my face at all. I have medium dry skin and this does the trick usually.
Hannah R.
Lexington, KY
I love this moisturizer because it sits well under makeup and does not clog my pores. No strong scent either! Does take a few minutes to fully absorb into my skin.
Erika C.
Mobile, AL
Simple is simply amazing! My friend use to work at Walgreens and picked this up for me and it has been my go-to every since! It is very light and you can use it before applying makeup.
Melissa J.
North Charleston, SC
I love all Simple products because they keep my skin from breaking out. This light moisturizer is great put on every morning. I especially love to use this product in the winter when my face starts getting dry.
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
This lotion smells amazing! I think it's one of the best parts of it! It works great though and is really light on the skin. Definitely not a thick cream but gets the job done!
Erin O.
Hampton, GA
I love Simple Products, they are great for sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer everyday in the morning and night and it makes my skin feel fresh and its super lightweight.
Marissa C.
Lowellville, OH
This feels really refreshing on your skin. I love this as a morning moisturizer because even if it's under makeup you don't feel like you just caked everything on your face
Jacquie B.
Bought this as a facial moisturizer for my very sensitive skin and while I didn't have any reactions, it wasn't working out. However, as a body lotion it's pretty great.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.