BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Sherry P.
Florence, KY
This gives me the perfect amount of moisturizing without being too heavy. It is very gentle as it doesn't irritate my skin the way heavily perfumed moisturizers can. I love it
Mark M.
Hickory, NC
It was as described, very light and non greasy and perfect for my acne prone skin! I highly recommend this for anyone who needs a daily moisturizer that doesn't cost a fortune.
Claudia M.
clayton, MO
This is my winter go-to moisturizer when i feel like my face is about to break apart from dryness. A little dime size is still too much to use, so it lasts forever!
Adimir a.
Inglewood, CA
I love this brand in general. it does not irritate my skin at all. I gave this moisturizer a try and I liked it. the only down side is that this item does not contain any spf.
Lianne R.
Columbus, OH
Love how my skin feels after I use this product. It is not heavy or greasy. My makeup goes on great after I apply this lotion. And there is no smell, which is a huge plus!
Cassandra S.
Gallatin, TN
This is so great. It moisturizes but doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It dries very quickly so I can go about my make-up regimen and it doesn't make me break out! Also love the added sun screen!
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this moisturizer at least once a day sometimes twice. I love that it absorbs into my skin and it's not that greasy. It has a light scent but has no perfumes. I'd recommend this face moisturizer :)
Courtney G.
Davisville, WV
Love the Simple line of skin care products! They work great for my sensitive skin! I love the moisturizer but only gave it 4 stars because I do find it kind of watery.
Lauren H.
Oshkosh, WI
I love the feeling of this moisturizer. It feels like a very very light gel without being too sticky ! It keeps my fave hydrated all day and doesn't weigh my face down
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA
I love this product I use this over and over again I will always use it it is very soft on the skin!!! and you barley have to use any of it !!! in this product a little goes a long ways
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.