BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Lauren W.
Shelby, NC
If you have even slightly oily skin, I feel like this product makes it worse. Feels great when first applied, but later on my skin looked and felt extremely greasy.
Lindsey J.
Greenbush, MI
This moisturizer is nice in that it doesn't have a scent. It does soak quickly into the skin. However, for being for sensitive skin, it broke me out all over my face.
Brittany L.
Nolensville, TN
This moisturizer is my favorite! It really hydrates my face without making it oil, which is my problem. It is great even in the summer! Doesn't make you look all sweaty either, love it!
Alyssa B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Great moisturizer and it's very light weight I barely feel it on my skin. Doesn't make me oily either. Sometimes I use it at night abs skip it in the morning and I still get great results
Amber O.
Memphis, TN
I like this face moisturizer, I put this on before I wear makeup and it doesn't make my face oily or anything. I also do not break out using this moisturize like I do using others.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Not too hydrating . Good for oily/ acne prone skin. It is a light moisturizer so if you're looking for intense moisture then its not for you. Great for the summer.
Talitha M.
Apache Junction, AZ
Great product and great price . The lotion is light and not Oily . Smells nice , use it everyday under your make up . Gentle on sensitive skin,Can find it at your local drug stores .
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
I like this moisturizer but I wouldn't repurchase it because it feels really sticky on my skin and it doesn't absorb as quickly as others. I do like the scent but it's just not for me.
Alyssa C.
Leawood, KS
This is the only moisturizer I use. It's light and doesn't break me out like other brands. A little goes a long way and my skin looks and feels great afterwards.
madison w.
New York , NY
It was an ok was not too overbearing on my oily skin. Felt tingly and wierd near my under eye area. It was good to mix with my foundation in make it go on smoothly and add some moisture
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.