BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
This moisturizer did not work for me at all! Immediately after my skin was extremely irritated. Some problematic spots on my face had become even worse and my skin was left dry and itchy. Even more spots appeared on my face along with the noticeable redness. The price is alright but not worth it for my skin. (P.S I have combination (mostly oily) skin)
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this as a light daytime moisturizer. It's a great price for the amount In the bottle and they also have a smaller version for travel. It feels lightweight under my makeup and leaves it feeling so smooth and moisturized. I like this as a summer moisturizer because of the spf in it and I don't need much moisturizing in the summer because I have combo skin. I tend not to use it during winter though because it's not hydrating enough for my dry spots I get during the colder seasons.
Maida C.
I had high hopes for this cleanser considering that my skin can be pretty sensitive and the Simply brand advertises natural products that are supposed to be good for sensitive skin. However, the morning after I applied this moisturizer I woke up to find that my skin was red and irritated. I had also broken out in various places on my face. I am definitely not going to be purchasing this moisturizer again, but I have had great experiences with their cleansers and makeup removing wipes.
Joslyn M.
I received this as a gift, and when my olay ran out i began to use this moisturizer. I have normal skin leaning towards dry. I usually go for balances moisturizers that aren't too heavy or lightweight. This consists of what it says, lightweight moisturizer. Personally, i wasn't a fan since i wanted something with a bit of thicker consistency but it moisturizes my skin for the most part.
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
I really like this moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and spent a lot of time trying many kinds before I found this one. I have issues with dryness and breakouts depending on the moisturizer and this product didn't trigger either issue. I wish they made this one in a tinted or a BB cream type moisturizer and I would be hooked for life. I wish it was a little cheaper and available at more places around my home.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
This used to be my holy grail moisturizer. The only reason I ever switched was because Simple is not cruelty free, but if they were I would switch back in a second. It doesn't irritate the skin at all, and my skin is quite sensitive. It's thick enough to moisturizer, but sinks into the skin without making the face look oily. The smell is a little off, but I'm pretty sure it's just because it is fragrance free.
Allie S.
I've been using this moisturizer since I began to wash my face in middle school. As someone with sensitive skin I found that the Simple brand did a great amount of work to make sure that their products would care for skin like mine and they accomplished a moisturizer that does exactly that! I will definitely continue to use this lotion for years to come, it's always a staple in my skincare routine.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
A little of this product really does go long way. I think I was using this moisturizer daily for at least 4 months. It’s a great price and I like the fact that it is part of a fuller skincare range that has a great price point. He moisturizer itself is light and sits well under makeup.
Melinda W.
This is a really nice moisturizer! A little goes a long way so this product will last you for a long time. This is a really nice light daily moisturizer. It's very hydrating and feels really nice on the skin. This also doesn't interfere with foundation application. I would definitely recommend this as a great affordable moisturizer.
Hannah E.
Boone, NC
This stuff is great for someone who hates the sticky, heavy feeling that most lotions leave behind. It's super light weight and sinks into your skin leaving it hydrated. It's gentle and doesn't ever leave my face feeling heavy or covered up! I bought this at my local Walmart to use when I couldn't find a skincare line that wouldn't break my face out even more and this stuff did the trick
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.