BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Rachel D.
Not a fan of this product. It irritated my skin and actually had a burning sensation and it hurt! I like most simple products, but this one was surprisingly a letdown.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Not bad. I like this one because it doesn't give you the feeling that you just put a bunch of chemicals on your face. Not the MOST moisturizing but it works in a pinch!
Debra J.
Tacoma, WA
Love simple hydrating light moisturizer, it doesn't feel heavy and make you feel like your wearing a mask, and its one of the types I can use that doesn't break me out.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
This is a decent moisturizer. It does the job and doesn't make be break out. I need to reapply at night as it doesn't last 24 hours but that is really my only complaint.
Heather R.
This makes a nice light-weight moisturizer which I find good for the summer months. Not moisturizing enough for the dry fall/winter air. Did not break me out or have any adverse reactions.
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Simple Hydrating light moisturizer makes you skin feel so good. Is not heavy. I use it on my face neck and tops of my hands. prices so you can use it in more places
Chasity L.
Louisville , KY
This moisturizer is great for my combination skin. Usually moisturizers leave my face to oily within a few hours but this is heaven sent. I love everything about this product and I have finally found a great moisturizer
Lauren W.
Shelby, NC
If you have even slightly oily skin, I feel like this product makes it worse. Feels great when first applied, but later on my skin looked and felt extremely greasy.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
My favorite moisturizer! Feels so clean on my skin. Not too heavy and hydrates well. I usually apply 2 layers on my combination skin. I use this both day and night.
Brittany L.
Nolensville, TN
This moisturizer is my favorite! It really hydrates my face without making it oil, which is my problem. It is great even in the summer! Doesn't make you look all sweaty either, love it!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.