BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
This did not "wow" me the way that other Simple products did. It got the job done, but I probably would not but it again. It was a bit pricey for something that I did not love.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this moisturizer on my sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate or leave my face with a greasy film, but does hydrate wonderfully and keeps my face feeling wonderful all day long.
Elly T.
I got this moisturizer to use on my vacations. It's okay, it's not my favorite. I prefer the Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15, but for one that I only use once every month or two.
Victoria W.
Hurricane, WV
My skin is really sensitive and a lot of other brands break my face out, but this is great. It moisturizes excellent and does not break my face out at all! Love this brand!
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
Not the best, and far from the worst moisturizer for sensitive skin. It doesn't smell bad, and does it's job okay. It does provide moisture but doesn't have any wow factor.
Beth S.
Really enjoyed this light moisturizer. I think it's a great option for people with sensitive skin but who aren't very dry. I think I needed something a little bit stronger.
Candice B.
Miami, Fl
I use this product every night after cleansing my face,and removing my make up,it does a great job at keeping my skin moist,and at times during the day.love this product
Courtney K.
Bellevue, NE
I used this in place of my more expensive moisturizer but I wasn't a fan. It absorbed quickly but left my face dry just hours later. I'll stick with a higher end brand.
Shanelle H.
Mentor, OH
The moisturizer is nice and lightwieght. I like that it is fragrance free but it has a off putting scent. It woudl be nice if they could scent it with something natural.
T S.
Absolutely love this product, as a person who breaks out easily - I have never found a moisturizer that hadn't made me break out and made my face feel heavy. This is the ticket item - I love it.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.