BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Fatima D.
Abingdon, MD
I love this product 1st because of their ingredients (all natural), 2nd its light-weight and non-greasy and duh it's affordable! The most amazing moisturizer out there in the market.
Madison R.
This moisturizer is amazing! It soaks into my skin nicely and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. It doesn't have a smell, which I love. I just wish these products weren't $10.
Shelley g.
Stanardsville, VA
Very light and refreshing. No smell. Love this moisturizer. I use it every morning. It's a great base for your makeup and really helps it look nice once you put your primer and foundation on. I have dry/oily skin, and this moisturizer really helps my dry spots. Also helps makeup look less cakey.
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
This product feels good on the skin. Not too heavy and leaves my face feeling fresh. It has a nice fresh smell and a good base under makeup since it doesn't sit thick on your skin.
Brandy N.
Birmingham, AL
I use this after I wash my face and use my exfoliation pads and also before I put on my makeup and it doesn't break me out or feel too heavy. Definitely my go to moisturizer and it has SPF
Patricia  L.
I've received this moisturizer in a beauty box and I really liked it. It was light weight and very moisturizing. I have combination sensitive skin and this moisturizer worked great on my skin. Will definitely buy again
Deanna Y.
Herndon, PA
Very light moisturizer doesn't clog your skin at all . I have very sensitive skin and it dint mess with my skin at all . Very pleased . One of the only things i can use on my face.
Amy n.
Sugar Land, TX
I like this moisturizer a lot because it helps replenish my skin making it feel great. It hydrates my skin causing my dry skin to become better! i highly recommend this product.
Amanda  o.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I fell in love with this brand while living in England since this was the first moisturizer that worked without making me breakout. I have since tried many of the other products from Simple because they are fantastic on my sensitive skin that goes between being overly dry to oily.
heather s.
Sanders, KY
If your face is like mine it can never decide if it wants t
to be oily or dry, the Simple Hydrating Light
Moisturizer is the only product that works well
with combination skin
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.